Relationship case

GeminiVirgo

Hi guys

What can you say about us? (I am the outer wheel, he is the inner)

"I like you, but I need time. We don't have a relationship, but it is possible." > His words

"I like you, the time is now. I want to have a serious relationship. You don't like me, you are playing with me." > My words

I'm curious..

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_1.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 40
  • fullsizeoutput_2.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 38

katydid

Are you giving him enough time to decide?

I see some very nice synastry between you two. There is a nice grand trine between the two Venuses and Pluto.

There is a nice compatibly between the Sun and Moon in both charts. Fire and Air fits comfortably together and communicates well.

However there are a few things that concern me. Your Mars is conjunct his Sag Moon. That can be exciting, energizing and passionate. But he might also feel that you are impatient and too aggressive at times. And a bit too blunt?

You are predominantly 'mutable' energy. Your Sun, Moon and Rising are all in the Mutable Mode of energy. Mutable is changeable, perceptive, intelligent and sometimes too preoccupied mentally. :wink:

Your crush has the Sun and Mercury in Aquarius, which is the fixed mode. Fixed energy is slower, more deliberate and a tad stubborn, compared to Mutable.

So if you do like him, you might have to slow down a bit and see if he catches up.

The one thing that concerns me the most is the opposition between your Sun/Jupiter and his Uranus/Saturn. :bandit:

There is a huge difference between Sun opposed Uranus in synastry and Sun opposed Saturn. So when you have the two oppositions blended together, it can feel like an internal struggle.

Sun opposed Saturn is a tendency to try and make things permanent. Sun opposed Uranus is the tendency to 'cut and run.' So you may both give mixed messages and confusion ensues.

Your potential partner has Venus in Pisces. I think when he does give his heart, he loves fully and unconditionally. But he has to thaw out his feelings a bit. He is guarded and deliberate.

How long have you been hanging out together?

GeminiVirgo

Thanks for your reply katydid

We know eachother for 1,5 year. I gave him several chances. 1 month ago, he texted me again. And yes, i love him.

I want security, stability(because my relationships before ended bad And sad) I don't want him to hurt me And my feelings. I want to be sure about his feelings. He says beautiful things, But I don't see any action.

We want to build something beautiful, But at the same time when there is A problem we cut And run. True...( at the moment we don't text)

Yes I'm impatient (he said this to me)

I guess I'm the problem..

Are you giving him enough time to decide?

I see some very nice synastry between you two. There is a nice grand trine between the two Venuses and Pluto.

There is a nice compatibly between the Sun and Moon in both charts. Fire and Air fits comfortably together and communicates well.

However there are a few things that concern me. Your Mars is conjunct his Sag Moon. That can be exciting, energizing and passionate. But he might also feel that you are impatient and too aggressive at times. And a bit too blunt?

You are predominantly 'mutable' energy. Your Sun, Moon and Rising are all in the Mutable Mode of energy. Mutable is changeable, perceptive, intelligent and sometimes too preoccupied mentally. :wink:

Your crush has the Sun and Mercury in Aquarius, which is the fixed mode. Fixed energy is slower, more deliberate and a tad stubborn, compared to Mutable.

So if you do like him, you might have to slow down a bit and see if he catches up.

The one thing that concerns me the most is the opposition between your Sun/Jupiter and his Uranus/Saturn. :bandit:

There is a huge difference between Sun opposed Uranus in synastry and Sun opposed Saturn. So when you have the two oppositions blended together, it can feel like an internal struggle.

Sun opposed Saturn is a tendency to try and make things permanent. Sun opposed Uranus is the tendency to 'cut and run.' So you may both give mixed messages and confusion ensues.

Your potential partner has Venus in Pisces. I think when he does give his heart, he loves fully and unconditionally. But he has to thaw out his feelings a bit. He is guarded and deliberate.

How long have you been hanging out together?

katydid

Thanks for your reply katydid

We know eachother for 1,5 year. I gave him several chances. 1 month ago, he texted me again. And yes, i love him.

I want security, stability(because my relationships before ended bad And sad) I don't want him to hurt me And my feelings. I want to be sure about his feelings. He says beautiful things, But I don't see any action.

We want to build something beautiful, But at the same time when there is A problem we cut And run. True...( at the moment we don't text)

Yes I'm impatient (he said this to me)

I guess I'm the problem..

I don't think you are the problem. He helps make you feel impatient because he is all words and no action. :annoyed:

A year and a half is plenty of time for him to make a decision. If he keeps dragging his feet , sorry, but you may have to give up on him. :unsure:

GeminiVirgo

Pffff...everything in my life is going fine, family, career,... But love...I don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

All my relationships have ended bad, I have always been hurt. :(
I always have the feeling that they used me (my feelings, not physical).

Whatever, thank you katydid <3

I don't think you are the problem. He helps make you feel impatient because he is all words and no action. :annoyed:

A year and a half is plenty of time for him to make a decision. If he keeps dragging his feet , sorry, but you may have to give up on him. :unsure:

rahu

Banned
hi GeminiVirgo

I added a few symbols to the composite chart.
the sun at midheaven is conjunct to eris and sextile to juno.
eris indicates that the primary element of the affair is sex. eris does not usually evolve into intimate love, as carnal pleasure is the only focus.
vesta is opposed to the sun ,so you seem to be ready to become devoted to him. but as I said ,sex will not accomplish this. with juno sextile the sun, you have strong feeling that a marriage or committed relationship is in the offing.

the venus/Jupiter conjunction is opposed to eros which gives a very loving ad joyous relationship. these are opposed to eros ,so the affair is very affectionate and warm. Pointing to a possible commitment .

the sun/moon midpoint is square to chiron and square to the vertex/psyche/Uranus and Saturn.
this is an extremely difficult aspect because with chiron, you ad he will always have different viewpoints on most everything. this also shows a very intense mental connection but most often the intensity revolves around criticism and fault finding.
with the vertex/psyche/Uranus stellium, there is a very intense ad electric attraction. at times the affair is extremely romantic and sensitive. Uranus often give common dreams and psychic connections. but Uranus square the moon/sun is very unstable. the intensity of the Uranus does not translate well into the routines and compromises of a committed relationship and overall Uranus square the moon/sun shows instability leading o a break up. there is not solid foundation for a serious relationship.

In addition orcus is conjunct the ascendant and square to Sedna. this usually shows that there are emotional issues from past relationships that make true openness difficult. with the moon/Saturn midpoint opposed to orcus, he will never open up and be truthful about his emptions and likely never open to you emotionally.

I would think that you became intimate in October or December, and probably the relationship was very intense through December 2017

I don't see this working out because his focus is on sexuaity and your focus is on a serious relationship.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_gemiini_geminibeau_81357_26837.jpg
    astro_621gw_gemiini_geminibeau_81357_26837.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 24

muchacho

Hi guys

What can you say about us? (I am the outer wheel, he is the inner)

"I like you, but I need time. We don't have a relationship, but it is possible." > His words

"I like you, the time is now. I want to have a serious relationship. You don't like me, you are playing with me." > My words

I'm curious..
That figures. In the synastry you trigger each others 6th house (fighting). :whistling:

But all in all, it looks really good. Gemini Moon and Sagittarius Moon are very much complementary.

GeminiVirgo

Thank you Rahu

Everything you said is true..

We never had sex, but he said a few times that Sex is very important for him..one of the most important things in A relationship.

Different viewpoints--TRUE
Fault finding--TRUE
Critisim--TRUE (I'm not relaxed Enough)

There is something that makes me forgive him everytime..he can make me feel so good. Our relationship is very intense, sensitive,..I trust him, but then he says something and I lose all my hope and trust.

Yes, in october, december is was very intense. He texted me(we hadn't spoken since the end of june), asked for forgiveness. Told me he made mistakes in the past. I forgave him. I gave him AGAIN a chance. Because I believed him...and we started A new begin. It was immediatly very sensitive, emotional, intense,...

You was also right about my previous relationship a few years ago (he was a liar, he had 2 other girlfriends) :( I lose my trust. I'm scared...
When am I going to meet someone who is honest and who will not hurt my feelings..

Thank you Rahu

hi GeminiVirgo

I added a few symbols to the composite chart.
the sun at midheaven is conjunct to eris and sextile to juno.
eris indicates that the primary element of the affair is sex. eris does not usually evolve into intimate love, as carnal pleasure is the only focus.
vesta is opposed to the sun ,so you seem to be ready to become devoted to him. but as I said ,sex will not accomplish this. with juno sextile the sun, you have strong feeling that a marriage or committed relationship is in the offing.

the venus/Jupiter conjunction is opposed to eros which gives a very loving ad joyous relationship. these are opposed to eros ,so the affair is very affectionate and warm. Pointing to a possible commitment .

the sun/moon midpoint is square to chiron and square to the vertex/psyche/Uranus and Saturn.
this is an extremely difficult aspect because with chiron, you ad he will always have different viewpoints on most everything. this also shows a very intense mental connection but most often the intensity revolves around criticism and fault finding.
with the vertex/psyche/Uranus stellium, there is a very intense ad electric attraction. at times the affair is extremely romantic and sensitive. Uranus often give common dreams and psychic connections. but Uranus square the moon/sun is very unstable. the intensity of the Uranus does not translate well into the routines and compromises of a committed relationship and overall Uranus square the moon/sun shows instability leading o a break up. there is not solid foundation for a serious relationship.

In addition orcus is conjunct the ascendant and square to Sedna. this usually shows that there are emotional issues from past relationships that make true openness difficult. with the moon/Saturn midpoint opposed to orcus, he will never open up and be truthful about his emptions and likely never open to you emotionally.

I would think that you became intimate in October or December, and probably the relationship was very intense through December 2017

I don't see this working out because his focus is on sexuaity and your focus is on a serious relationship.

rahu

GeminiVirgo

Thans for your reply.

Yes we fight. Actually not fighting, we just don't talk to each other After a discussion.

You think so? Does it looks good?
I can not control my feelings..i keep thinking about him...

That figures. In the synastry you trigger each others 6th house (fighting). :whistling:

But all in all, it looks really good. Gemini Moon and Sagittarius Moon are very much complementary.