Business relationship or love?

GeminiVirgo

Hi guys

Inner: he
Outer: me

I'm going to do some business with a guy. He is very rich and I'm just an ordinary girl. I'm afraid to work together with him. He said to me he will help me starting up. But I really don't know what to do...I want to do it, but at the same time I'm afraid. Will this be a good business relationship?

SYNASTRY
*Pluto square Mars: not a good sign? Will he try to dominate me? Fight? Manipulation? :sad:
*Jupiter conjunct saturn and neptune --> sextile pluto/saturn.. Stability?

And is there a possibility of love? Does he wants to help me because he loves me? (btw: he has a girlfriend, *******, and thinks I don't know it :bandit: )

Btw: women are FBI :bandit::wink:

I've posted synastry and composite

Attachments

• ammar syn.jpg
    ammar syn.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 23
  • ammar com.jpg
    ammar com.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 21

muchacho

Your Gemini Sun and his Taurus Sun are total opposites. Virgo rising and Sagittarius rising don't match well either. But your Sagittarius Moon and his Aries Moon blend nicely.

Using whole sign houses, he triggers your 4th, 8th and 9th, you trigger his 1st and 7th and 10th.

The 4th, 7th, 9th and 10th are all somewhat business related houses. Additionally houses 7 and 9 can also mean spouse. The 4th and 8th are watery houses, which means when those get triggered in a relationship it really touches your core.

So, could be both. Although you wouldn't get along really well as business partners due to incompatible Sun signs (and rising signs), which means totally opposite approaches in doing things. As lovers, Moon matters more, and your Moons go well together. Aries Venus and Cancer Venus should also add excitement and mutual attraction power.

GeminiVirgo

Thank you for the information.

QUOTE=muchacho;714599]Your Gemini Sun and his Taurus Sun are total opposites. Virgo rising and Sagittarius rising don't match well either. But your Sagittarius Moon and his Aries Moon blend nicely.

Using whole sign houses, he triggers your 4th, 8th and 9th, you trigger his 1st and 7th and 10th.

The 4th, 7th, 9th and 10th are all somewhat business related houses. Additionally houses 7 and 9 can also mean spouse. The 4th and 8th are watery houses, which means when those get triggered in a relationship it really touches your core.

So, could be both. Although you wouldn't get along really well as business partners due to incompatible Sun signs (and rising signs), which means totally opposite approaches in doing things. As lovers, Moon matters more, and your Moons go well together. Aries Venus and Cancer Venus should also add excitement and mutual attraction power.[/QUOTE]