His finances improve?

KatyaVelikaya

Hello,
I am not sure this is in the right forum, as it is somewhat career and somewhat a financial question.
I asked a horary about 2 months ago when my boyfriend lost his job. The results said he would get another one in 6 weeks which happened almost to the day. And that payment would come in 8 weeks -- that would coincide with the end of August, the end of that pay period.

My question is, will this job be stable, will they pay him as promised, on time, and will his finances as a result stabilise?
He signed a contract in which 1/3 of the salary is officially paid to him (ie the employer pays tax on that) and the other 2/3 are promised in cash. The result is that it is a risk with the cash portion -- the envelope may be given to him empty and he is nervous/waiting to see about that.

Our rleationship depends on him having a stable job not just finanically but a reliable postion where they respect him. So I am interested in this general bucket of information: his new job/salary payments/stability. And also, will he be there long term, if that is visible here somehow. Our relationship has taken a toll the past 2 mos while he was out of money. I am dearly hoping things stabilize. The last horary was spot-on with the prediction...

What does this horary show? Here is my take:
he is 7th house, Taurus, ruled by Venus.
Venus, strangely, is *in* the 9th house, at 19 Cancer.
His 2nd house is finances (the 9th house). I guess this means he is addressing financial issue now? His 10th house is his career (so, the 4th house) where we see Neptune (uh oh, illusion) and Chiron. Pars fortuna, if i'm right, is on the cusp of the 4th (in the 5th -- does that coiunt as in the 4th if its right there on the border?) I'm not sure what to make of that but is the Neptune there a bad sign that thigns wont work out?

I dont know what would signify finances and career per se - the rulers of those houses?

Attachments

• HisFinancesBetterStableEtc.jpg
    HisFinancesBetterStableEtc.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Hey KatyaVelikaya:

The significators look perfect. The chart seems radical with the Moon in the second house and the Sun in the tenth house. (I kind of stopped there with the preliminary analysis.) Venus is not in the derived second but the third, so this has something to do with paper work. You counted one too many. It's forming an opposition to the Moon, and Neptune is forming an opposition to the Sun. These are not good signs. Pars Fortuna might be in his derived tenth, but it would have to be with a different house system. Try using the whole house system or something along those lines.

Are you really saying 2/3's is nontaxable? I would not mention that online. What is the nature of his work? If he's being paid in cash, and the business is trying to circumnavigate the government, then this job sounds like the chart shows, with Neptune in the tenth.

KatyaVelikaya

Reposting in whole sign format (see attached). That makes Pars Fortuna at the critical degree of Pisces (29) cusp of the 10th (so considered in the 11th house? friends?)

Doesnt radical mean unfit to judge? if that is the case, then why does 2nd house Moon and 10th house Sun qualify as radical (?)

he is not located in the US or in Western Europe but yes this new job (and many of those in his country) operate this way. Its like saying your actual salary is $100 but we will give you $30 on paper (taxable) and the rest under the table. They do that bc the businesses save money that way and employees end up with the same amount.

But i digress.

I wanted to know when his finances will improve. I am guessing the answer is not soon ??? Can we estimate it in how many months for example?

Attachments

• HisFinancesImprove-WholeHouseFormat.jpg
    HisFinancesImprove-WholeHouseFormat.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi Katya,

Horary charts are not natal charts, and depend very much on a specific clear cut question at a time. Your original question seems to be: will his job be stable? If the chart shows more in that context, we can see.

His job (Sat) is strong in Libra, and Ven is alright in Cancer. Venus will apply to Sat in a square. Before that happens though, Moon will oppose Ven (or has opposed), so there could be an element of risk involved, as in, take what we can give you (Jup ruler of his 8th and 2nd is weak), or leave it. Moon is in detriment in Cap, too, so weak.

Sat, his employer, is stronger than Ven (him), so they are going to be the ones deciding and calling the shots. His finances, Mer, are in his third house, and Mer's next aspect before leaving Leo will be a sextile to Sat (employer). Since both Ven and Mer are placed in his 3rd, maybe he should talk to his employer again re his finances. The sextile of Mer to Sat shows a small chance that talking calmly could help.

All the best for you two.
:)AQ7

KatyaVelikaya

Thanks Aqua7000. It sounds like the job is stable (ie the company is solvent) but that the payment MAY NOT be as promised. Is that safe to say?

I"ve asked him several times when is payday. He says he doesnt know and doesnt want to ask since he is new -- doesnt want to rock the boat or seem greedy. ie. Fear. He is still hoping they deliver as promised on the gentleman's agreement.

The Square -- my understanding is squares are conflict and not smooth. So that doesnt bode well. But Merc (payment) sextile Sat (employer) is a positive aspect so that should mean 1) they pay him (at minimum) and 2) that they pay what promised, no?

When I hear news I will keep you posted. I presume by end of this week they should pay him. they promised salary payments twice per month and he started August 21.

aquarius7000

Hi,

My thoughts are that Sat is the strongest, in Libra, and in the chart's 12th (Sat's house of joy). Sat is both: his job, and the employer. Ven (he) is in his 2nd house and shows that his primary concern is also his own finances. Ven will meet Sat in a square, as said, so that could mean some struggle between your friend and his job/employer, and Sat being the stronger of the two gives the employer an edge over him. Mer meeting Sat in a sextile should mean that he will get paid.

Personally, I think your friend is being sensible in that he is not 'already' probing into the payment part with his employer. He can always continue there, he has only just started, but can, side by side, also keep a look-around for something else/better. Who knows, something better and more reliable might come his way.

Btw, you said in your initial post that things happened (his getting the present job) as predicted in a horary 2 months back. Could you please link me to that horary. Should be a nice 'study-learn' thing. Thanks and good luck again.

:)AQ7

Last edited:

KatyaVelikaya

OK here it is. His former employer, who was a friend, in a side company that he self created, stopped paying him June 25. When it was clear (to me) he would not get the back pay (and note: to date he has not received payment for all of June and part of May!) I asked this horary...

Attachments

• BetterJobSalaryWhen.jpg
    BetterJobSalaryWhen.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 13

KatyaVelikaya

I am adding a question to this timestamp and this horary. I had a separate question asked at another (later) time/date but I was advised that THAT question should be asked on THIS horary.

Therefore my question is: How does he feel about me now?

Is it possible to use these same significators to answer that question? I will make an attempt here.

For relationship issues: I am first house he is 7th.
Significator of 1st house is: Mars
Significator of 7th house is: Venus
Aspects sun/moon: Sun (he) is in my 10th house; his 4th house of home. Moon (me) is in his 8th house.
No aspect btween mars/venus and no aspect sun/moon. therefore: No feelings at all (??)

Is there anything else that can be determined from this question/chart regarding his feelings for me at the time of the question?
If not, is it possible to see how long this "detachment" may last? ie what the next aspects of Venus or Sun may be?

Cypocryphy

Hey Katya:

Despite what others have said, I would wait a bit and then cast a whole new chart with that as the sole question. Although some have said that one chart is omniscient, such a statement is false. I assure you of this. The future is malleable with very few things being set in stone. A chart is good for a moment in time; it can pick up the currents in play, but those currents are not static---they are dynamic. How you deal with the situation now will dictate how your future unravels before your eyes.

With that being said, I would not say that he does not love you. I would say that he does indeed love you. If not, then the charts would not have come out the way they have been. I do not know how long you have been dating, involved, etc., but passions die down and become "normal." (I'm tired right now, so if this is not making sense, its because I'm being lazy.) He does talk to you and call you? I assume he does. If you want to ensure that the relationship survives, give him some space. Be there for him but let him deal with his problem right now, and let the nature of things go where they must. And if you feel the relationship growing more distant, then cast a chart and ask the above question. But you must first let time pass and try to make the relationship work knowing that it has entered a different phase. It's OK to let a day or two go without talking. It is healthy, especially when people are busy and you have been together for some time.

KatyaVelikaya

Cryo, humungous thanks for your input. I'm going to do just that.

Today we spoke on skype and i got a different vibe that luckily coincided with what you just said :) :love:

He had been sick all weekend and hadnt logged into email, hadn't even left his bed. At least (in my female mind) that's a good reason not to be online...

[We've been dating 15 months now. 5 months i was in his country & city, but now we're apart for the next 5.5 mos...]

There is a transit to his natal Mars where it will return to where it was when we met, as of Sept. 30 and stay there more or less for all of October. I am hoping that might pick things up again.

I will wait a bit and cast a totally new chart later... ((hugs))