please cups and rulers

waybread

Re: Interpret my chart?

Is 12:00 your actual birth time? Astrologers get suspicious of big round numbers. The houses will not be correct if you were not actually born at 12:00.

Giti

Premium Member
Re: Interpret my chart?

My 2c

1- Skipped step of Pluto (major past life baggage)...may have to discuss with experts and get hypnotic regression
2- Ruler of 1st and 6th: debilitated Mars
3- Chiron in 1st
4- Uranus on IC
5- Saturn OPP AC

Denied Anthropophobic

Re: I have been going through a rough time. I'm looking for a career that suits me bu

What do you like to do? What would you want from a job? Do you need self expression? Do you like working in a team? What are you interests and preferences?

I see you have north node in Virgo into he 10th house, with a Leo midheaven, there are no planets in the 6th house, but Aries is there. Perhaps helping others or something that helps you fight for the underdog?

Scorpio ascendant asc with Taurus descendant being seen a healer or transformer (Scorpio), seeing the other through art with Saturn (authority, way of making money) through the arts (Taurus).

Have you every thought about becoming a therapist? Venus conjuncts the the conjuncts the midheaven closely. May some art therapy or music therapy? This allows expression of you and others (Venus in Leo, Leo MC, Sun in Leo). Could be fulfilling possibility.

waybread

Re: please give me career insight

Is 12:00 your actual birth time? Some people are born at noon, but we generally question rounded birth times because it means we cannot trust the houses and chart angles. These are really important in a career question.

Otherwise, I would say in a general way that with your sun, Mercury, Venus and north node of the moon in Leo; and with your moon in communicative Gemini, think about a career that draws on your natural ability to speak in front of groups of people.

hahani

Is 12:00 your actual birth time? Some people are born at noon, but we generally question rounded birth times because it means we cannot trust the houses and chart angles. These are really important in a career question.

Otherwise, I would say in a general way that with your sun, Mercury, Venus and north node of the moon in Leo; and with your moon in communicative Gemini, think about a career that draws on your natural ability to speak in front of groups of people.

Yes, that's my real birth hour

wan

Sun in 10th house is a very favorable placement. You have drive and determination to succeed.

I would recommend choosing a career where you can be the "star". You know, taking all the credit and being noticed. Your Sun is very powerful, not only is it accidentally dignified, it's also essentially dignified.

Lila

You need to express your leadership needs and abilities by using the helping/healing channel.
Your Sun and Mercury are peregrine. It means they don't make any Ptolemaic aspect with another planet.
Therefore their voice is dominant in vocational analysis.
Involving the Sun there's a suggestion of a dissociation complex, a difficulty tuning in with the world.
The Moon is the reigning need of the personality. In this birth chart it suggests the need to deal with other's people's strengths, often as a consultant, or reorganizing what others do.
As you have the early leadership vision you just need to find an opportunity to show your unique stuff.

Last edited: