Mercury square Uranus anyone?

Fz hb

I have this aspect.

Mercury in third house, virgo squares uranus in fifth house sagitarius.

Mercury is conjunct second house sun, trine 6th house mars in capricorn,
and
opposite jupiter in 9th house pisces.
Uranus is square the 9th house jupiter.

Since sun is involved, the influence of this aspect are quiet obvious in my personality. I talk alot, I am always obsessed with new ideas. I have a lot of nervous energy. I am not a genius, I am innovative. My ideas and performance is above average.

I love my freedom, and I do everything to avail my freedom as and when I can, though the opportunities are rare.

I dont judge people for their lack of intelligence but I avoid people in personal and professional life whose understanding is weak. They make my work difficult and I dont want to waste my time worrying about unnecessary stuff in my personal life. SO i just ignore such people and tell myself that there are more important things in life then someone's uninformed opinions or lack of exposure.

Since Uranus is in 5th and rules 8th house, I have had hormones related health issues that have changed my life. My life revolves around my health issues, considering that jupiter is in the mix along with sun, mercury and mars involving 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, and 9th houses.

I agree with those who here have mentioned their inability to cope with rigidity of ideas and intellect.