Hoe Does He Feel About Me?

Evrim

Hello,
I am astrology student and started to specialize now a days on horary. I casted a chart for a man in our office with whom I have felt that we have been interested with eachother for some time now.
I would appreciate if you could give some help to understand the pattern!
Because I may have misread the chart beacuse of my own bias.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Evr1.pdf
    62.6 KB · Views: 28

ElenaJ

It looks as though the office environment is an important consideration here.
Moon, the question, in fact is in the 6th of work.
Moon had been in a sextile with him, Venus, but it now is closing in on a conjunction wth Uranus. Uranus is co-ruler of the 3rd, which is also gossip.
You as mars are in the 5th, which in this case is also the 12th of the 6th, the house of hidden bed pleasures (!). You are approaching a square with pluto, sitting near the cusp of the 3rd, again, something coming forcefully out, with your reputation at stake in this affair.
Note also that sun, in general terms one's reputation, is the most elevated planet in the chart, and it is exactly square the ascendent/descendent axis, so you both have something to lose by having a relationship.
Co-ruler of the 3rd of gossip is Saturn, which is in the exact degree of the moon's nodes, promising an unforeseeable and uncontrollable intervention of Fate. With south node in your 2nd of income, the situation could have consequences for your income, perhaps losing your job if that is possible, especially since once mars completes the square with pluto it will square Saturn.
This chart is not so much about how he feels about you (he had been attracted to you, moon separating sextile with Venus), but what would evolve should the relationship become a reality.

Evrim

Thank you dear Elenaj. Appreciate the trouble you took to reply.
The situation is not very bright as I understand it, at least not for the near future.
It's even like a warning to stay away.
Got it. Many thanks again, this is very kind of you.
Have a good day.