Will I have a happy married life?

ScorpAsc5

Hello!
I attached my natal chart with some additions.

I have had a pretty awful luck wrt love/relationship. I do not know when will this misery end but hopeful about it.

I do not know when or if I will marry (considering I will not marry the guy I have loved dearly) but I am hoping this chart shows that I could see better days as being married to someone else. My moon in 12th makes me awful lonely. I have dissapointed my mother when I told her how I don't see myself being married.

I know its a lot to ask through this question, but thank you for listening. :) Sometimes I tend to talk about my loneliness to strangers rather than people around me.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

I have had a pretty awful luck wrt love/relationship. I do not know when will this misery end but hopeful about it.

I do not know when or if I will marry (considering I will not marry the guy I have loved dearly) but I am hoping this chart shows that I could see better days as being married to someone else. My moon in 12th makes me awful lonely. I have dissapointed my mother when I told her how I don't see myself being married.

I know its a lot to ask through this question, but thank you for listening. :) Sometimes I tend to talk about my loneliness to strangers rather than people around me.

Hello - a welcome from taurus sun to taurus sun :smile:

A taurus is never meant to be alone -as he lives under the inner belief- "together we are strong". Especially a 7th house taurus sun with mercury as co-ruler of marriage.

And will surely not stay unmarried with taurus as starting sign in 8th house and venus /pluto correspondence energy - said to be persistingly and truthful even beyond death and having fated karmic partners - already known from a previous life. And karmic pluto partners - with sun opposition pluto are never easy- but deeply transforming.

Your moonnode is in 4th house- house of income from a previous past life and is in exact square with your taurus mercury in house of relationship - and mercury co rules intercepted gemini in your 8th house - genetic inheritance and longlasting relationship and marriage. One could say that you brought something to solve with a fated relationship partner along with you into this life.

You have a very special scorpio rising - on zero degree scorpio - sitting between two signs and two worlds - the visible and the invisible one and aware of both - what makes you sometimes to feel yourself lonely and misunderstood - and not even welcomed to earth and at home here.

But is your TOB accurate and from birth certificate ? Very important to know first.As birthtime differences change house cusps and their degrees.

Attachments

• 1 Love and marriage.jpg
    1 Love and marriage.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 42

ScorpAsc5

Thank you Zora for writing to me! Hello to you too!

My TOB is accurate as I confirmed with my birth certificate. A lot of astrologers have asked me this question because of 0 deg Scorp Asc.

I have some comments to add.

I have zero luck when it comes to relationship. You can check my previous posts here, thoroughly zero luck. I know my mother wants me to be married as she is worried how much lonely I am in life(I am 29) but I have this supreme loneliness since childhood, I grew up with it. And I know I will not marry any guy who cannot curb this loneliness. I am happy in what I do, but everything I do is being alone. Marrying a wrong guy with force will add so much more loneliness, I will die. I want to feel that togetherness which people find in comfortable silence.

Although we cannot be together in this life physically, I know I am spiritually and mentally married to someone - that's through karma I know it, because I have sensed it since day 1. Something related to past life that even when we cannot be together based on what society has established, we are still together in some weird realm of life. Knowing this, we both tried multiple times to get separated but we became closer to each other. He is peace, everything which does not make sense starts making sense when its about him. I never feel any loneliness in his presence.

We can't marry each other, that's fate or past life's karma. But in future, I will have to marry someone and hence my question. Is the person I am going to marry will be able to keep me happier than I am with this fated connection? Or I will have more cursed life. Having a husband and having a partner are two different things. For some, he is the same person but I am not that lucky.

I am worried, if I got married, I will have a miserable life. I am glad you mentioned about karmic fated partner because I am able to justify how I feel married to him within my own self. Thank you for this. :)