5 Planets in Cancer 10th house. Family matters?

olymarth

Looking for an interpretation of my natal chart and the significance of so many planets in one house/sign.

My entire life has been one long emotional roller coaster with cycles of independence/co-dependency. I would have to say my personal problems revolve around low self-esteem, assertivenss, and the ability to become balanced in a relationship. When I'm in a relationship I become too dependent/comfortable, or feel that I have no personal time to myself. When single, it is the most painful period of my life (usually several years at a time) and being in a relationship is all I can think about.

I am now single after ending a relationship of 6 years when I discovered my fiance was cheating on me with a co-worker of hers. Needless to say, this has caused concern to re-evaluate my life and see what I am doing wrong.

Any insight or advice will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-26-6-1987_13-30.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-26-6-1987_13-30.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 51

Zora

Account Closed
attachment.php

Looking for an interpretation of my natal chart and the significance of so many planets in one house/sign.

Where cancer is placed in a house in own chart the person looks for a family to be in and to feel a part of and looks figuratively for "children" to take care of.

And with cancer strong placed in 10th house career - the main purpose is no more personal - more a supra-personal order to give a personal contribution out there and to play a role in there - more busy in outer society and sensitive about own reputation out there. A strong will to be successful - as all planets in 10th house are of saturn /correspondence - functioning for success like a clock work - often trained from mother with the inner order to make her proud - with the importance what people outside could say about own family.

Own personal family feeling, personal experience with mother in childhood- is 4th house and in your chart in capricorn - the sign of winter - ruled by saturn. Saturn is your first female model role and your inner picture when looking for a woman as a partner.

Attachments

• !1 Chart Olymarth.jpg
    !1 Chart Olymarth.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 96

Zora

Account Closed
I am now single after ending a relationship of 6 years when I discovered my fiance was cheating on me with a co-worker of hers. Needless to say, this has caused concern to re-evaluate my life and see what I am doing wrong.

Mars rules your 7th house relationship and your 8th house longlasting relationship/marriage. Your natal mars was transited by t-saturn and t-pluto and pluto will hold on his sextile on your mars for transformation until december 8th, 2020 exact.

For you this subject is not yet over. Still working inside. Pluto rules your 3rd house - your mental mind and your thoughts. Able to repeat subjects inwardly in a circle -going deep down to the roots of an issue to find out the real reason.

But 3rd house is also house of siblings - your chart looks to me like a competitive sibling relationship - coming subconsciously up again below all as well.

Uranus rules your 5th house - male identification /sexuality and father as first male model role and is in 3rd house influence taking shown and had left an injury in you - opposing exact your gemini chiron in your faith and selftrust house 9th. Being in conjunct with your venus as your ASC ruler.

Do you have siblings ? A sister - you felt your father favored more ?

sworm09

My entire life has been one long emotional roller coaster with cycles of independence/co-dependency. I would have to say my personal problems revolve around low self-esteem, assertivenss, and the ability to become balanced in a relationship. When I'm in a relationship I become too dependent/comfortable, or feel that I have no personal time to myself. When single, it is the most painful period of my life (usually several years at a time) and being in a relationship is all I can think about.

I think a lot of what your describe comes down to your Ascendant ruler. Your Ascendant ruler is Venus in Gemini opposite Saturn in Sagittarius. Venus is in a day chart in a masculine sign, giving it a craving nature, but Saturn in opposition impedes that in every way. This happens in two double-bodied signs, hence the back and forth your describe.

Jupiter in the 7th in Aries should give you many fortunate relationships, or at least many relationships that start out well. Since this is Aries, the relationships start out well and with a great deal of passion...perhaps too much. This leads to separations however with Mars in Cancer (in Fall), in a day chart. Mars in Cancer in the 10th ruling the 7th could give you very public break ups or divorces, multiple in fact. It could also indicate having relationships with superiors than end poorly.

I'd say that this has more to do with Venus opposite Saturn and Mars ruling the 7th than it does your 10th house directly.

olymarth

Mars rules your 7th house relationship and your 8th house longlasting relationship/marriage. Your natal mars was transited by t-saturn and t-pluto and pluto will hold on his sextile on your mars for transformation until december 8th, 2020 exact.

For you this subject is not yet over. Still working inside. Pluto rules your 3rd house - your mental mind and your thoughts. Able to repeat subjects inwardly in a circle -going deep down to the roots of an issue to find out the real reason.

But 3rd house is also house of siblings - your chart looks to me like a competitive sibling relationship - coming subconsciously up again below all as well.

Uranus rules your 5th house - male identification /sexuality and father as first male model role and is in 3rd house influence taking shown and had left an injury in you - opposing exact your gemini chiron in your faith and selftrust house 9th. Being in conjunct with your venus as your ASC ruler.

Do you have siblings ? A sister - you felt your father favored more ?
Yes I do. I was the middle child with an older brother and younger sister, both of which appeared to always get the most attention, my sister especially.

olymarth

I think a lot of what your describe comes down to your Ascendant ruler. Your Ascendant ruler is Venus in Gemini opposite Saturn in Sagittarius. Venus is in a day chart in a masculine sign, giving it a craving nature, but Saturn in opposition impedes that in every way. This happens in two double-bodied signs, hence the back and forth your describe.

Jupiter in the 7th in Aries should give you many fortunate relationships, or at least many relationships that start out well. Since this is Aries, the relationships start out well and with a great deal of passion...perhaps too much. This leads to separations however with Mars in Cancer (in Fall), in a day chart. Mars in Cancer in the 10th ruling the 7th could give you very public break ups or divorces, multiple in fact. It could also indicate having relationships with superiors than end poorly.

I'd say that this has more to do with Venus opposite Saturn and Mars ruling the 7th than it does your 10th house directly.
Can you tell me the effect of Mars in Cancer (fall?), specifically would be causing me problems in my relationships and is this a challenge that can be resolved?

sworm09

Can you tell me the effect of Mars in Cancer (fall?), specifically would be causing me problems in my relationships and is this a challenge that can be resolved?

Well Mars in Cancer, in Fall could speak to generally unreliable and untrustworthy people. Since this is a sign ruled by the Moon, it could refer to people who are awful with domestic life, managing assets etc. These are the type of people who you might be drawn to, which could cause problems. Since this is in your 10th, these are also folks that could harm your reputation due to their own shadiness. These are not the type of people you'll want to settle down and start a family with because they're very likely to ruin it, but these are also the type of people who keep popping up in your life.

So can this be resolved? Well Cancer being a cardinal sign indicates that it'll happen more than once, but not forever and always. There's also hope insofar as the Moon is in her own sign, which will give you multiple chances at marriage specifically....of varying quality. Moon in Cancer square Jupiter in Aries isn't awful for marriage specifically, but in your chart it's rather turbulent and shaky. Basically just keep your ears up and as soon as you seen the above mentioned Mars in Cancer qualities in your partners, do the proactive Mars thing and break it off. The very last thing you'll want to do is get involved with these people as they'll hurt you financial, domestically, and emotionally.

Last edited: