Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 07-07-2016, 07:32 AM

Will I find a job in July 2016

Good morning members

Woken up and casted a question will I find a job in July 2016 my horary is not perfect but still learning slowly

Question raised on 7 July 2016 at 5:44am
Bristol, UK
System Regionmontanus
L1 moon in leo 20'7 and peregrine in second house of money. It seems my concern relates on my financial security. Without jobs no money
L10&L6 Jupiter at17'57 in Gemini in terms and fall in 3rd house of actions. Type of employers I have worked are related to healthcare specially dealing with finance (I am a financial accountant) additionally, NHS employers are currently in Limbo with so many changes surrounding funding and direction

There is no direct aspect or reception between L1 &L10 however Mars dignified in 5th house sextile L10 and square L1. Mars is exalted in cancer/Pisces seems a conciliator. Still this aspects do not provide strong assurance. It seems that there is noise with ascendant house, Venus L11 reside in asc, Mercury dispositor of Jupiter conjunct the cusp. Mercury is Lord of end of matter but also 12th house fitting healthcare industry Jupiter/Mars applies to Mercury and sun and Mars applying to moon. Again this Mars seems a great benefactor to bring the situation to a definite No. There is no aspect to MC by L1, there is no aspect by L10 in asc. Only 5th Lord seems connecting to all stellium and L1&L10. Only thing which is not related to this question, is expectating exam result on 18th July and more to do
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (116.1 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by zohra; 07-07-2016 at 07:46 AM.
Unread 07-07-2016, 09:12 AM

Re: Will I find a job in July 2016

Good morning,

Just a quick question, would you also be the Sun in 12th?

As Cancer ASC --> Moon in Leo and then you take the dispositor of the Moon, Leo is ruled by the Sun, so you are the Sun also?

This chart says to me at first glance that you are going to be focussing on yourself for the next few months

A job opportunity might appear soon, but not in July.

I'll look again later for you
Unread 07-07-2016, 09:47 AM

Good morning Sven555

I am unsure about being the sun, frawley use secondary dispositor when questions relate to various partners in relationship. Funny moon in Leo is exactly the placement in my natal chart. In this horary I feel sun focus on money matters. Who I am still learning, thank you so much for your inputs, so appreciated to learn from others.

Last edited by zohra; 07-07-2016 at 09:49 AM.
Unread 07-07-2016, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zohra View Post
Good morning Sven555

I am unsure about being the sun, frawley use secondary dispositor when questions relate to various partners in relationship. Funny moon in Leo is exactly the placement in my natal chart. In this horary I feel sun focus on money matters. Who I am still learning, thank you so much for your inputs, so appreciated to learn from others.
You're welcome zohra.

As you say, the Moon in Leo is represented in your natal chart. This is usually a good sign that the querent has thought about the question, asked at the right time and also is likely to get a clear answer as the question is from the heart. (This is my opinion anyway!)

So if you can always find yourself in a horary question, it is a good start!
Unread 07-07-2016, 01:06 PM

A small question as Mercury dispositor of Jupiter is conjunct the cusp, will you take a deep review of its placement? I am still far away to answer whether I will find a job actually, I still did not answered my question
Unread 07-07-2016, 02:28 PM

I use whole sign houses.
You/Moon apply to a square with Mars, the ruler of the 10th sign in the chart. There is very modest reception by face from the employer/Mars to you. So I think you might find a job with difficulty in July.
However, you/Moon receive the job/Mars unfavorably by fall, so I don't think you will like it.

I hope I am wrong. Please let us know how it goes.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 07-07-2016, 04:43 PM

Unles I am mistaken Mars is exalted in cancer! I am losing my touch with horary
Unread 07-07-2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zohra View Post
Unles I am mistaken Mars is exalted in cancer! I am losing my touch with horary
According to the Table of Essential Dignities, Mars would be exalted in Capricorn.

Last edited by IleneK; 07-07-2016 at 05:08 PM.
Unread 07-08-2016, 08:24 AM

Location: Noida (India), Contact e-mail-anoop.astrologer@gmail.com

Zohra
According to Vedic astrology and whole sign basis my observations are as follows:
At the time this question is raised lord of question is total combust, indicating that question is badly influenced with your communication and efforts.
If you can improve these aspects, chances may develop, because profession and question has indirect linkage.
Due to combust question, you may have to give your best otherwise chances may be low.

Tags
2016, find, july