Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Research and Development

Research and Development This is a forum designed for applying scientific methods and understanding to all approaches of astrology, cooperative formulation and testing of new ideas, re-examination of known methods of delineation and interpretation, and the exploration of new astrological methods of all kinds (e.g. heliocentric models, planetary nodes and apogees, etc.).

Unread 05-03-2016, 04:33 PM

Re: Narcissistic personality disorder-a research

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALRESCHA View Post
Having inspected the chart, I've concluded that there is a possibility that the person is cunning and manipulative since their aspects show certain abilities. If you are not sure what NPD is, and I can't find the website, here is a wonderful text that woke me up to it: http://www.halcyon.com/jmashmun/npd/dsm-iv.html
Please study it and further analyse the behavior to determine if the subject is ill.
I can look at the synastry chart if you'd like
http://prntscr.com/azsrfr <--- Synastry chart of his and my chart

http://prntscr.com/azsss8 <--- my chart itself

That would be so awesome if you look at the synastry chart and tell me what's going on!

BTW, I'm wondering if I could be a narcissist. I think I could be more manipulative than he is, but I'm not sure about narcissism.

And I'm sorry for using Sun signs or just saying that people who have certain aspects are narcissistic; I was just saying them as a food for thought. Especially the sun signs. I don't think someone can be narcissistic by just looking at the sun sign haha.

I think I understand Narcissim pretty well, but thanks for the texts anyway

Unread 05-03-2016, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
http://prntscr.com/azsrfr <--- Synastry chart of his and my chart

http://prntscr.com/azsss8 <--- my chart itself

That would be so awesome if you look at the synastry chart and tell me what's going on!

BTW, I'm wondering if I could be a narcissist. I think I could be more manipulative than he is, but I'm not sure about narcissism.

And I'm sorry for using Sun signs or just saying that people who have certain aspects are narcissistic; I was just saying them as a food for thought. Especially the sun signs. I don't think someone can be narcissistic by just looking at the sun sign haha.

I think I understand Narcissim pretty well, but thanks for the texts anyway
How come you're not sure if he is a narc then

Go get tested at a psychiatrists office But narcs don't often seem to ask themselves if there's something wrong with them.

And just inspecting the chart and finding any placement isn't enough to tell if a person is evil, including any placement or aspect, especially the asteroids, not just the Sun sign. Every moment is a blessing, there's no such thing as evil charts. It is the matter of understanding the context as a good man put it, the latest So90Pl I've met.

I'll have a look, but I won't get deep into it, as that would be off topic.
Unread 05-03-2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:
How come you're not sure if he is a narc then

Go get tested at a psychiatrists office But narcs don't often seem to ask themselves if there's something wrong with them.

And just inspecting the chart and finding any placement isn't enough to tell if a person is evil, including any placement or aspect, especially the asteroids, not just the Sun sign. Every moment is a blessing, there's no such thing as evil charts. It is the matter of understanding the context as a good man put it, the latest So90Pl I've met.

I'll have a look, but I won't get deep into it, as that would be off topic.
Well I'm not sure because I've never met a narcissist before. I need to like see what one actually is like. I'm no psychologist!!! I could diagnose people narcissists right and left and be a crazy person. He's also been an online friend, so I've never really seen him for who he was, but he had a huge impact for me online and it felt like we knew each other really well.

I can't get tested for that; what if I got tested positive? Sometimes people get diagnosed for things they're not and I don't want that to be me.

Thanks for checking out the charts though! Really appreciated. And I'm not trying to say if someone is evil for placements, I'm just talking I guess.
ALRESCHA (05-03-2016)
Unread 05-03-2016, 06:10 PM

You are still very young and therefore able to correct your personality traits if there are any that could be harmful to your development and your environment, should you have any. And a number of tests are always run when it comes to such diagnoses to make sure.

It is mandatory in my country for all people ages 6 and older to see psychologists at certain points in their lives, and the statistics show that to be beneficial to the general mental health. Nothing scary about mental hygiene. It is also normal to have different dopamine activity at your age, so no worries. I suggest you embrace your adorable Moon when you're ready!

It is essential to check and educate everyone on the illness, I believe, because it may be too late if you start living with a Cluster B. It is fairly easy to recognize one, as the mechanism of the condition is quite simple, be a psychologist or not, and that's fortunate, I've met a number of women who escaped and ended their bad relationships on time.

I cannot tell if a person is ill just by looking at the chart, I'm no longer sure what the purpose of the synastry inspection should be then, please explain, as I would like to help. I urge the people to explain the reasons of their judgement when they send the charts and explain the context of the person's life. You understand very well what narcissism is, but you don't know what it is. You would like to know if he is one, but you can't diagnose him? I'm no psychologist either, so I shouldn't diagnose anyone either. What is your question?
Unread 05-03-2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
You are still very young and therefore able to correct your personality traits if there are any that could be harmful to your development and your environment, should you have any. And a number of tests are always run when it comes to such diagnoses to make sure.

It is mandatory in my country for all people ages 6 and older to see psychologists at certain points in their lives, and the statistics show that to be beneficial to the general mental health. Nothing scary about mental hygiene. It is also normal to have different dopamine activity at your age, so no worries. I suggest you embrace your adorable Moon when you're ready!

It is essential to check and educate everyone on the illness, I believe, because it may be too late if you start living with a Cluster B. It is fairly easy to recognize one, as the mechanism of the condition is quite simple, be a psychologist or not, and that's fortunate, I've met a number of women who escaped and ended their bad relationships on time.

I cannot tell if a person is ill just by looking at the chart, I'm no longer sure what the purpose of the synastry inspection should be then, please explain, as I would like to help. I urge the people to explain the reasons of their judgement when they send the charts and explain the context of the person's life. You understand very well what narcissism is, but you don't know what it is. You would like to know if he is one, but you can't diagnose him? I'm no psychologist either, so I shouldn't diagnose anyone either. What is your question?
I'm not sure what the synastry inspection should be either . I was just wondering if narcissism could be found in our charts or in our relationship, but you said that you can't really determine if someone is ill from a chart, which I do agree with. So i have no question. Thanks for noticing my Moon, though!
ALRESCHA (05-03-2016)
Unread 05-03-2016, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
I'm not sure what the synastry inspection should be either . I was just wondering if narcissism could be found in our charts or in our relationship, but you said that you can't really determine if someone is ill from a chart, which I do agree with. So i have no question. Thanks for noticing my Moon, though!
Like we agreed, no placement can be evil, therefore we can't tell. We can determine the probability at which the person is likely to be the bully or the bullied at some point in their lives reading their charts.

So, it is a matter of probability. What my research is about is finding the lowest common denominator in coverts to determine a bad time to have a baby so that the baby doesn't have to meet the challenge of fighting a narc/being one. Inspecting the charts should be combined with the subjects behavioral patterns analyses. And I'm working on obtaining the certificate that'll allow me to officially do so.

My own karma is that of the Sun, so I am looking to heal it in my family. Interestingly, heart familial diseases are common in a family that has a great number of individuals who are coverts.

Please stay safe and talk to your parents about your online interaction with people regularly and openly.

Have a nice day.
Unread 05-08-2016, 09:41 PM

A very interesting thread indeed. This coincides with some research I've begun within a single family line which has mulitple generations characterised by abuse of power. I have started examining charts for the generations born in the 20s and the 40s-early 60s. These charts powerfully illustrate how the abused become the abusers.

The following chart belongs to one pivotal member of this family group - recently deceased - who was thought to suffer from extreme narcissistic personality disorder. She was a powerful woman; brilliant, rebellious - spellbinding to some. This woman was the - quite possibly illegitimate - daughter of a woman from a powerful, deeply religious family. At birth she was placed in a convent with no contact from her mother. She nearly died there. At age 5, her mother came to collect her with a man she said was her father. This man beat and humiliated her until she left home. The man who was probably her real father, a politician, attempted to communicate with her, but was blocked. It is little wonder she suffered from a personality disorder. How can someone overcome such appalling neglect and abuse, and a chart such as this? It is said that our mission in this lifetime is to transmute negative situations and attributes and to become a force for good. But I wonder how such a thing is possible when a person is dealt with a hand such as this?

I'm new to this forum, and useless with computers, but I will attempt to attach her chart below:

Jd.gif
The Following User Says Thank You to Eleanor D For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (05-09-2016)
Unread 05-12-2016, 04:44 AM

I have been thinking about this chart and I still concluded the same thing. I can see how that person is actually equipped with thinking and feeling patterns to understand the situation and forgive and rise from the experience. Every abused person is. But they CHOOSE to turn narcs instead. I don't judge them, because I've never experienced physical abuse, so I have no right, but I don't think anything justifies narcissism.

I have a theory about the 12th house role in this case.

I'd like to know what other things you've found I've noticed that there are years that are particularly critical because many subjects are born within a couple of months the same year. 1977 Arieses for example.

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 05-13-2016 at 04:28 PM.
Unread 05-12-2016, 04:48 AM

hmm. Have any of you found any patterns with the abused or abusers nodes? Any pattern of nodes being in the same house, degree, or house for family members?

Last edited by Dubyadude1986; 05-12-2016 at 04:51 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dubyadude1986 For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (07-21-2019)
Unread 05-12-2016, 04:56 AM

No, the nodes are different. There should be one that'll be discovered sooner or later. Pluto, the house she occupies in the narcs chart shows the area they attack in their victims. I'm 100% sure about that.

I'm curious to know what everyone thinks should be done with the enablers too.

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 05-12-2016 at 05:10 AM.
Unread 05-12-2016, 01:01 PM

I guess I wonder with the idea of cluster B, because the most common of them, BPD, has historically been shoved off on people in psychiatric care who were considered "difficult" and "untreatable" despite the fact that there is stuff one can do and they do seem to mellow out with age -- if they live that long.
Reading a chart (or tea leaves or chicken entrails or whathaveyou) is a very different act than reading a book. When someone reads a book, the author had a particular intent that the reader is supposed to pick up on. The main message you get from reading stars is "neener neener" because otherwise they would have made themselves easier to read.
The Following User Says Thank You to graay ghost For This Useful Post:
ALRESCHA (07-21-2019)
Unread 05-13-2016, 04:44 PM

I'll post some charts of the famous ones. There haven't been any mass cult suicide cases where I come from, so I ask anyone to share.

Besides the one Cold Fusion has already posted, I know of another few, sharing what I've found on them:

The Order of the Solar Temple
HQ Switzerland, operating in Canada too,
Who they are: A secret society that believes in the continued existence of the Knights Templar.
Aims:
to establish correct notions of authority and power in the world, to prepare for the Second Coming of Jesus, and to unify all the Christian and Islamic faiths.
Doctrine: a blend of early Protestant Christianity and New Age philosophy
For many years, murders and suicides have been associated with the cult, including the 1994 Canadian murder of a 3-month-old boy, who was ritually sacrificed because he was identified as the Anti-Christ. Then in October of the same year, 48 adults and children were found dead, shot through the head, victims of a mass suicide in a Swiss underground chapel that was found lined with items of Templar symbolism.
Leaders:
Joseph Laurence Di Mambro
Natal Chart: http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ccbnfileqS...0860.gif?59470
Luc Jouret
Natal Chart: http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ccbnfileqS...2356.gif?62682
Unread 05-13-2016, 05:05 PM

Heaven's Gate

HQ San Diego, California
Who they were: UFO religious Millenarian group
Aims: to escape the apocalypse to the “Next Level”
Doctrine: a blend of Helena Blavatsky, R. D. Laing, Richard Bach, Francis of Assisi teachings and the Bible combined with the Arthur Clarcke's work.
The leader said that they'd board the UFO that'll take them to the comet Hale-Bopp. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven...eligious_group)
Leader:
Marshall Applewhite
Natal chart: http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ccbnfileqS...6792.12238.gif

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 05-13-2016 at 06:21 PM. Reason: posted the wrong chart link
Unread 05-13-2016, 05:15 PM

And not to forget the politicians.

I've recalled this song to describe my impression of the Narcs when they assert power and dominance. That is the exact impression that I get when I see a narc go. Interestingly, the lyrics go:
I'll be crumbling your spine with the spine crumbling device.

How appropriate considering the Sun's rulership on the body.

And then the names of the evil political figures are mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4itGTGJqdI

I will list those charts.

Highly speculative, as they all simply work for the world government, IMHO, but, some have been reported to be murderers and molesters.

Last edited by ALRESCHA; 05-13-2016 at 05:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ALRESCHA For This Useful Post:
AppLeo (05-13-2016)
Unread 05-13-2016, 05:21 PM

Quote:
I'll post some charts of the famous ones. There haven't been any mass cult suicide cases where I come from, so I ask anyone to share.

Besides the one Cold Fusion has already posted, I know of another few, sharing what I've found on them:

The Order of the Solar Temple
HQ Switzerland, operating in Canada too,
Who they are: A secret society that believes in the continued existence of the Knights Templar.
Aims:
to establish correct notions of authority and power in the world, to prepare for the Second Coming of Jesus, and to unify all the Christian and Islamic faiths.
Doctrine: a blend of early Protestant Christianity and New Age philosophy
For many years, murders and suicides have been associated with the cult, including the 1994 Canadian murder of a 3-month-old boy, who was ritually sacrificed because he was identified as the Anti-Christ. Then in October of the same year, 48 adults and children were found dead, shot through the head, victims of a mass suicide in a Swiss underground chapel that was found lined with items of Templar symbolism.
Leaders:
Joseph Laurence Di Mambro
Natal Chart: http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ccbnfileqS...0860.gif?59470
Luc Jouret
Natal Chart: http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ccbnfileqS...2356.gif?62682
They both have Venus-Pluto aspects!! And what's that symbol planet that looks like mars, but has a dot in the middle of it??
Unread 05-13-2016, 05:25 PM

Well, Ve-Pl isn't necessarily the reason after what I've found. Venus-Pl needs two objects to love and hate... That's close to being a narc. They go from loving to hating only AFTER they've found a new object to depend on that is compared to the original one that they then start hating.

That's how they show Uranus in Germany. Very reasonable.
Unread 05-13-2016, 05:43 PM

Manuel Noriega
http://www.astro.com/tmpd/ccbnfileqS...9821.12719.gif
CIA covert a former military leader of Panama and drug trafficker in Central and South America.
Unread 05-13-2016, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Well, Ve-Pl isn't necessarily the reason after what I've found. Venus-Pl needs two objects to love and hate... That's close to being a narc. They go from loving to hating only AFTER they've found a new object to depend on that is compared to the original one that they then start hating.

That's how they show Uranus in Germany. Very reasonable.
Uranus in Germany! O: Why do you think those guys are narcissistic? Like what aspects? In one of the charts, that Sun in Leo conjunct Neptune and North Node looks like a huge significator. And then the Venus conjunct Pluto obviously.
Unread 05-13-2016, 05:55 PM

Well, I think it originated in Germany, and is widely used in some other countries because of the language, I don't know much about astrology in Germany or Germany at all. I hated Munich

The glyph shows the Sun and Mars combined.

I will post that long text explaining what narcissism is then. I won't be lazy to write it

It is essentially an identity crisis, therefore, either the Sun/ASC or their dispositors are always challenged by Pluto. That is the case in 100% of the charts I've examined so far with the personality descriptions and biography that was provided. Pluto has two polar opposite energies and one is simply evil.

Venus-Pluto can be challenging, but I wouldn't blame it on the aspect.
Unread 06-10-2016, 11:49 AM

This has been such a fascinating read. Thank you so much.

I admit that I know very little about psychology, but I'm interested in the attached chart.

This person has suffered a lot of trauma in their lives, they were abandoned by their mother sent to live with their father, who was abusive, and a registered sex offender. This little girl instinctively knew this was wrong, and tried to run away many times. She enrolled herself in school since her father didn't care to educate her, and she got very good grades. She got herself from poverty to a very esteemed position in court. (lawyer).

Her father was shot in his village, and when she was 25 she had to go and pick the body from about 6 men that were also executed, and she buried him. She was beautiful, strong, but every man in her life left her, used her or lied to her So she raised her kids by herself. She moved countries, learnt a new language and got another career as a social worker.

She was also a narcissist, but I think a type that comes from trauma. So, she was violent, attention seeking, inflated ego and sense of entitlement, materialistic and a hoarder, emotionally manipulative that always arose from feelings of insecurity or rejection. No patience, cruel, for example, made the children feel that their punishment was justified, when it was incredibly harsh and sadistic. So the kids have this weight of inadequacy that is still with them today.

And she never ever mentioned those types of punishments again, like they never happened. Which is this "gaslighting" effect that you speak of.

Can you see that in the chart??

The Leo Vs Scorpio energy, and that discord is the most fascinating thing that you've uncovered OP. It's been a real eye opener!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2016-06-10 at 8.23.45 PM.jpg (93.8 KB, 27 views)
Unread 06-10-2016, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animatedoodle View Post
This has been such a fascinating read. Thank you so much.

I admit that I know very little about psychology, but I'm interested in the attached chart.

This person has suffered a lot of trauma in their lives, they were abandoned by their mother sent to live with their father, who was abusive, and a registered sex offender. This little girl instinctively knew this was wrong, and tried to run away many times. She enrolled herself in school since her father didn't care to educate her, and she got very good grades. She got herself from poverty to a very esteemed position in court. (lawyer).

Her father was shot in his village, and when she was 25 she had to go and pick the body from about 6 men that were also executed, and she buried him. She was beautiful, strong, but every man in her life left her, used her or lied to her So she raised her kids by herself. She moved countries, learnt a new language and got another career as a social worker.

She was also a narcissist, but I think a type that comes from trauma. So, she was violent, attention seeking, inflated ego and sense of entitlement, materialistic and a hoarder, emotionally manipulative that always arose from feelings of insecurity or rejection. No patience, cruel, for example, made the children feel that their punishment was justified, when it was incredibly harsh and sadistic. So the kids have this weight of inadequacy that is still with them today.

And she never ever mentioned those types of punishments again, like they never happened. Which is this "gaslighting" effect that you speak of.

Can you see that in the chart??

The Leo Vs Scorpio energy, and that discord is the most fascinating thing that you've uncovered OP. It's been a real eye opener!
Wow! Her chart looks so interesting. The Sun, Jupiter, and Mars all conjunct in Leo square Saturn looks really narcissistic.
Unread 06-16-2016, 12:52 AM

Help Request with Sociopathic Chart?

Ive been involved with a female for a number of years and have been noticing repeat dysfunctional behaviours that never seem to improve...
Im exhausted and stressed out from it.... would really appreciate if
someone could look at this chart and data and let me know if I have
any signicant reason to be concerned astrologically?

Some concerns that leap out at me are the unaspected Venus, the moon in sag and all the hard squares to jupiter....

see also attached graphic - thanks folks!

Planetary positions
planet sign degree motion
Sun Virgo 1445'51 in house 2 direct
Moon Sagittarius 338'07 in house 4 direct
Mercury Libra 936'34 in house 3 direct
Venus Libra 2402'24 end of house 3 direct
Mars Virgo 2209'00 in house 2 direct
Jupiter Cancer 650'25 in house 11 direct
Saturn Capricorn 718'49 in house 5 stationary (D)
Uranus Capricorn 120'26 in house 5 stationary (D)
Neptune Capricorn 939'39 in house 5 retrograde
Pluto Scorpio 1257'52 in house 4 direct
True Node Aquarius 2537'36 in house 7 retrograde
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Leo 1456'36
2nd House Virgo 157'29
3rd House Virgo 2431'50
Imum Coeli Libra 2553'04
5th House Sagittarius 632'15
6th House Capricorn 1528'43
Descendant Aquarius 1456'36
8th House Pisces 157'29
9th House Pisces 2431'50
Medium Coeli Aries 2553'04
11th House Gemini 632'15
12th House Cancer 1528'43

Major aspects
Sun Conjunction Mars 723
Sun Sextile Jupiter 755
Sun Trine Saturn 727
Sun Trine Neptune 506
Sun Sextile Pluto 148
Moon Sextile Mercury 558
Mercury Square Jupiter 246
Mercury Square Saturn 218
Mercury Square Neptune 003
Mercury Sextile Ascendant 520
Jupiter Opposition Saturn 028
Jupiter Opposition Uranus 530
Jupiter Opposition Neptune 249
Saturn Conjunction Uranus 558
Saturn Conjunction Neptune 221
Saturn Sextile Pluto 539
Neptune Sextile Pluto 318
Pluto Square Ascendant 159
Attached Images
File Type: jpg arscope.JPG (44.8 KB, 6 views)
Unread 06-16-2016, 03:36 PM

Re: Help Request with Sociopathic Chart?

Scroll down to the Dark Triad. Ceres, Eris (Persephone) and Pluto are a triad. In psychology some of the cluster-B personality disorders are grouped together and called the “Dark Triad”. They comprise of Narcissism, Machiavellianism and Psychopathy. These mirror quite well the negative manifestations of Ceres, Eris (Persephone) and Pluto. So we get:

Negative Ceres = Narcissism
as defined by Wikipedia; “ Grandiosity, pride, egotism and a lack of empathy.”

http://darkstarastrology.com/ceres-planet/
Unread 06-16-2016, 03:38 PM

When negative Ceres experiences the loss of her narcissistic supply from her daughter she becomes distraught. Like the myth, she withdraws her material support (the abundance of nature’s bounty) and falls into a winter of depression. Her massive pride is hurt, how could Persephone leave her for that bad boy Pluto?! Another association with Ceres is the poppy, so Ceres may take to numbing her pain by taking narcotics. Note the etymology, narc-issism, narc-cotics is interesting to say the least! Narkotos is the Greek verbal adjective of narcoun “to numb, to make unconscious.” Now I know this all looks very bleak, but Ceres rules cycles and all is not lost here. This mourning period is just a stage. All mothers go through this stage when their children leave home and also when they go through the menopause
Unread 06-16-2016, 03:55 PM

It may also help them to avoid the classic reactions to having suffered narcissistic abuse; Fight (Mars), Flight (Jupiter), Freeze (Saturn) or Fawn (Venus). If Ceres is in hard aspect to any of the planets in brackets this might be one of your symptoms

Tags
disordera, narcissistic, personality, research