Is there any homosexual or transgendered traits in my chart?

http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astr...r+&COUNTRY=USA&STATE=MA&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit

I used this calculator above. In am paying for a professional consultation of someone who has trained for 30 years. But I don't know myself yet. I know, long story made short. That I'm not straight..Not even close. I am attracted to men more than women as a current male body form...Then we have the other part, I always envision myself in some female persona and it happens when I watch a story or play a game it's always the female character I want to be because it gives me a chance to BE a woman.

I have no idea if I am aries or pisces, because I was told cusp are a misconception in astrology, you're either one or the other.

Any help would be appreciated. Because what if I am a bisexual women or just a really really gay male?

LyP

i think
its your mars in cancer trine mercury in pisces
and uranus square venus
that can give a "curiosity" to the same sex
you can be bisexual....
hmn..
in must cases i've (3,in truth º-º) seen,mercury are involved im homosexualism

hey,you can make a chart in astro.com?
because
is more simple to see (to me,at least)

Iced8Ace

I don't believe astrology is able to divine this, otherwise you would have found info already.

However, I can make an educated guess or two if you provide me with a chart? Never mind, I ran it up on astro.

You have a cardinal grand cross. Neptune is messing with your sexual energies, causing disillusion and since they're already off balance, (venus square mars) this could be the result of your homosexuality, is what I'm guessing. Neptune in 10th house means a confusing father figure, which could have led to doubt or illusions in your male identity growing up, venus in 12th house is obscure and causes a tendency for self sacrifice.

Add in the debilitation of Venus in Aries and Mars in Cancer and it would make sense that the male identity is weakened, somewhat, causing you to feel more feminine.

Neptune and Uranus are strongest because they're (angular) as well as Mars being very strong, both in opposition in the 10th and 4th houses. This speaks to the family. In particular, you must confront your confusions about your father to further indulge in why your sexuality is the way it is. Uranus speaks of eccentricity also, there may have been something unusual about your father. Not necessarily pertaining to sexuality; it could be anything.

Mars in 4th house opposite Neptune... means your mother nurturing was somehow deceptive? It opposes the 10th so it is possible your family situation was not entirely pleasant? I'm not 100 on this one. Google it.

Sorry if any of this sounds offensive, by the way. I have nothing against gay people. I could be off too. Definitely check your Grand cross for any theories you may have. All the energies there.