Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 10-24-2014, 07:01 PM

Re: Locational Astrology

Square to progressed demi-anlunar's MC (from 2014 demi-solar) was 19117'. Progressed natal Mars-Saturn midpoint was 19112'.

Bradley in "Solar and Lunar Returns" says that this combination in aspect can refer to "the dirty linen in one's life". As this shows in the birth location rather than where the incident occurred I suspect it refers to the fact that you would rather your parents did not have to know about it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hidden.jpg (79.5 KB, 4 views)

Unread 10-24-2014, 09:18 PM

Attached is an astrocartography map show where in the United States some of the planets in your chart are angular and therefore perhaps more active and your chart relocated to cities where Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus are on, or nearly on, chart angles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Paul Map.jpg (68.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Paul Dual.jpg (69.5 KB, 4 views)
Unread 10-26-2014, 07:26 PM

Beginning prior to noon and up until around 2:30 pm on August 6th, natal Saturn at 21133', followed by natal Pluto at 21208', were swept by the progressing Zenith. About 2:30 pm progressed Pluto 21312' and transiting Mars at 21334' were swept by it and that was probably when the act which prompted your arrest may have occurred. Most likely culpable transit: transit Mars conjunct natal Pluto. NOTE: This transit has occurred many times in your life (approximately every 2 years) and I doubt that you were arrested each of those times, let alone most of them, so why should an astrologer forecast such an event for this time?

The difference being that the attendant midpoints involved were not present to be activated during the other times of the transit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Paul PAL PN.jpg (80.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by unique_astrology; 10-26-2014 at 07:37 PM.
Unread 10-27-2014, 01:11 AM

The lunar return progressed to the event is cast using the Moon from the nearest preceding solar return before the event even if that is a demi-solar return. The lunar return is the nearest preceding the event even if it is a demi-lunar return. The chart angles cover a lot of territory in a day - about 13 degrees - the same distance as the Moon moves in a day. The Moon's measured movement from the inception of the return to the time progressed to is added to the return's MC to find the progressed MC.

I allow an orb of 2 degrees for an aspect to be counted as effective. I only use conjunctions, squares and trines to the angles but suppose sextiles might be of use. To me those are enough. Throw enough sh*t on the wall and some of it is bound to stick and the next thing you know people are changing my technique without having done thousands of charts as I have to prove their changes. I discovered the technique about 40 years ago and refined it to what it is now by doing hundreds, then thousands, of returns to find out which were most effective. What I first thought to be usable changed numerous times in the first few years as changes gave better results.
Unread 10-27-2014, 01:55 AM

There is an example using Ingrid Betancourt's rescue at this link.

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...%20Betancourt/

Tags
astrology, locational