Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 07-10-2013, 04:24 AM

Locational Astrology

Hi All,

After years of wanting to relocate and feeling just plain stuck , I am moving and getting married within a few months. I have been living under Saturn crossing Venus line all my life and Saturn has completely burdened me down in many ways. Sadly the place I am moving to sits directly under my Pluto/MC line. Anyone here with experiences living (surviving) under this??? It sounds pretty rough... I might add that natally my MC is in Scorpio and Pluto is conjunct Saturn in Libra (9th house).

Unread 07-14-2013, 09:41 PM

Re: Locational Astrology

If Pluto is conjunct Saturn both would be angular on the MC on your relocated. That's a tough one. It would be good to post the charts for the two locations.
Unread 07-17-2013, 09:19 PM

Hi gem1ni,

Here is the locational chart I'm getting this from and my natal, transits, progressions combined for the date I am moving. I worry that living under Pluto could activate Pluto/Saturn conjunction in my chart. The conjunction is in my 9th house. It's a good thing I will be moving back to the mid-south region in about a year but according to this chart I am under my Saturn line here. What do you think? Can living under Pluto really cause extreme change?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg locationastro_245gw_01_lll_2013817_72613_54383.jpg (88.2 KB, 18 views)
Unread 07-17-2013, 09:21 PM

Oops. Sorry. Here's the locational chart....
Attached Images
File Type: gif locationastro_acm_01_lll_72501_48893.gif (98.9 KB, 20 views)
Unread 07-18-2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminimoon83 View Post
Hi gem1ni,

Here is the locational chart I'm getting this from and my natal, transits, progressions combined for the date I am moving. I worry that living under Pluto could activate Pluto/Saturn conjunction in my chart. The conjunction is in my 9th house. It's a good thing I will be moving back to the mid-south region in about a year but according to this chart I am under my Saturn line here. What do you think? Can living under Pluto really cause extreme change?
This particular chart has no angular planets. The closest is Mercury IC, which is 6 degrees away. I take it this is not the relocated one?

The map you posted is an astro-map, which shows only angular planets. What you need to do is make a relocated chart for the place you're going to live in. This will show planets close to the angels, but also the signs on the angles, etc.

It looks to me that if you put Saturn-Pluto close to the MC you're also putting Venus close to the DC, which improves matters. Also, you currently have Saturn return so if you make Saturn angular you are increasing the intensity of this transit (double dose so to speak).
Unread 07-26-2013, 08:21 PM

Hi gem1ni,

I got this chart off of Astrodienst. How do I make a relocated chart? Is there a site other than Astrodienst where I can make one?

Thanks for your help!
Unread 07-26-2013, 08:42 PM

Ok, I think I just figured out how to do the relocation chart....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg relocationastro_22gw_01_lll_70353_15238.jpg (83.2 KB, 16 views)
Unread 07-26-2013, 10:12 PM

This chart has Saturn Pluto conjunct MC. This is accentuated by the Cap AC. At the same time you have transit Pluto conjunct the AC. This is quite a difficult chart - rather heavy going. However, if it's close to your natal, you would already be used to these aspects. If you moved a bit more to the west you would put Venus on the DC, which would make things much better, especially if it's in the 7th.
Unread 07-28-2013, 06:36 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to PD187540

I've already mentioned just how bad Saturn-Pluto-MC lines are. I'm sure you guys have read my comments about that in a previous thread. Get out while you can! I've got 4 days left before I officially move out of my dreadful location
Unread 07-28-2013, 07:58 PM

Sadly, I don't think my current location is too great either and Pluto and Saturn is conjunct natally with Pluto making a nasty square to my ascendant so I guess I am used to it. I believe Saturn is part of my Yod too. Here is the chart for where I currently live. I am a Capricorn ascendant natally too. The good news is I won't live there long. The bad news is I'll return here under the same influences.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg relocation2astro_22gw_01_lll_67943_65325.jpg (83.2 KB, 4 views)
Unread 07-31-2013, 08:54 PM

Maybe you could try to go to where you Venus is close to the DC?
Unread 08-02-2013, 12:57 PM

How far apart are these lines? Doesn't the effects of the planets lessen after 100 miles on either side? I know I'll pretty much be sitting right under Pluto/Saturn where I'm moving to. My experiences with Pluto/Saturn conjunction have always been very negative financially.
Unread 08-02-2013, 09:07 PM

I've had a look at the astro map you posted above. I'd say good places for you would be Miami and even further north in Canada - Montreal looks great if you could go there.

Also San Francisco and Portland areas are good - they would take you to Jupiter-Uranus energies, which can be fortunate.
Unread 08-04-2013, 10:30 PM

I've always wanted to visit San Francisco and the West coast in general. I also feel strongly about Africa to the point I actually went through genealogy to try and see if I had any African American ancestors. I don't but I plan to go there someday for sure. Honestly, I just can't believe living under my Pluto line can be worse than my experiences here. I have so much negativity surrounding me lately I have felt like this entire area is pushing me away. I am wondering if the change that comes with living under Pluto isn't always bad change but necessary change.
Unread 07-20-2014, 05:42 AM

Cool Re: Locational Astrology

Why don't you try to to move to the cities that are under jupiter or venus line??? It would be much more beneficial anyway.
Unread 07-21-2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracemontez View Post
Why don't you try to to move to the cities that are under jupiter or venus line??? It would be much more beneficial anyway.
I wish I could! I have small children and family in this area. Maybe someday once my kids are grown, I can move under Jupiter.
Unread 07-28-2014, 04:02 PM

How about Charlotte, NC? I love NC! I am having difficulty reading the lines on my own chart. I am living under Saturn right now. It is torture.
Unread 09-12-2014, 12:58 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to PD187540

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminimoon83 View Post
How about Charlotte, NC? I love NC! I am having difficulty reading the lines on my own chart. I am living under Saturn right now. It is torture.
You're living under what kind of Saturn line?
Unread 09-13-2014, 12:44 PM

I believe it's Venus/Saturn.
Unread 09-14-2014, 02:59 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PD187540 View Post
I don't believe that any particular location is "good luck" for you. You're born with your aspects and placements, and those follow you wherever you go.

wonderfully stated, know thyself
Unread 10-21-2014, 02:02 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
BREAKING NEWS:

My whole move to San Francisco, CA was a waste of time!! The relocational astrologer had my wrong birth date! He gave his reading off of Sept. 24, 1958. My birthdate is Sept. 24, 1983. How can someone make such a grave error when I explicitly gave 1983 as my birth year?

This is equivalent to a heinous crime in my book, beyond mere malpractice. And I was wondering where he was getting Sun/Mercury/Venus in the 10th house, Mars conjunct 7th house cusp in San Francisco. When I look at my relocated chart based on the 1958 birth data, those placements are there!

He was operating under false data. There is no excuse for this. I really should sue him for malpractice....and that includes the $250 fee, my $2500 bail money, food expenses, travel expenses, AND even my $10,000 paralegal tuition.
You are joking.... You are blaming an astrologer for your bad choices and ending up in jail! ROTFL
Unread 10-22-2014, 05:15 AM
Account Closed

I stand by my comment after re-reading your post and after looking at the astrologer's website.

You made choices. You cannot blame an astrologer for advising you. What you did when you got there, and how you handled your life produced the circumstances of your life, not Julian Lee.

As long as you blame others for your life situation, you will not be able to improve it since there will always be many more to blame than the one who is really the cause.

Unfortunately this is not my personal opinion; it based on 40 years of professional psychological counseling. It is always what it is.

Last edited by Zarathu; 10-22-2014 at 06:23 PM.
Unread 10-22-2014, 09:08 AM

Quote:

The bad choice was in fact moving to that city based on an astrologer's glowing recommendation. That was the prima facie cause here. I should have never had done so, and I really should have questioned his astrological planetary placements in my reading. I assumed that it was a new type of astrology he was using, but it was Western astrology (for a birth year of 1958). Fact remains, if I didn't move to San Francisco, I obviously wouldn't have experienced what I experienced. You need to see things from the root cause. Common sense.

I also made the front page on his website! See the left-hand column. A "mysterious" case indeed.

http://julianlee.com/
keep in mind that astrologers are frequently wrong
no astrologer is infallible
it is not considered unusual to obtain two or three medical opinions
or
two or three legal opinions
and so it is common sense
when consulting an astrologer
to obtain several opinions
and for example
consult vedic astrology as well as western
get opinions from both western and vedic
everyone makes mistakes
the very best astrologers are not invincible
astrologers are frequently in error
an astrological opinion is not a god-like judgement
but is simply an astrological opinion
with which another astrologer may disagree

so
consider several options with care before
making massive changes to lifestyle
such as following astrological advice to relocate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Zarathu (10-22-2014)
Unread 10-22-2014, 09:36 AM

Quote:

BREAKING NEWS:

My whole move to San Francisco, CA was a waste of time!!

The relocational astrologer had my wrong birth date!

He gave his reading off of Sept. 24, 1958.

My birthdate is Sept. 24, 1983.

How can someone make such a grave error when I explicitly gave 1983 as my birth year?

An astrologer is a human being who makes mistakes
and is most definitely

NOT
invincible

NOT
omnipotent

NOT
infallible

Quote:

This is equivalent to a heinous crime in my book, beyond mere malpractice. And I was wondering where he was getting Sun/Mercury/Venus in the 10th house, Mars conjunct 7th house cusp in San Francisco. When I look at my relocated chart based on the 1958 birth data, those placements are there!

He was operating under false data. There is no excuse for this. I really should sue him for malpractice....and that includes the $250 fee, my $2500 bail money, food expenses, travel expenses, AND even my $10,000 paralegal tuition.

This branch of astrology is definitely one branch that should be completely and entirely discredited.
Your distress is understandable
HOWEVER
although astrology is a Science in India
western astrology is considered entertainment by the general public

Quote:

P.S. Julian Lee even stated that San Francisco is excellent for me based on my correct birth year of 1983!
You believe that one? Personal experience told me otherwise.
This is pure insanity.
Someone has to just declare this branch of astrology as apocryphal.

Keep in mind that some who relocate based on astrological advice
have good experiences
Your personal experience was unpleasant because of a human error
i.e. an astrologer providing advice based on an incorrect birth year
IF the astrologer in question had not made that error
and used the CORRECT BIRTH YEAR INSTEAD
perhaps the advice would have been different
BUT
that must remain a theoretical assumption
Your experience proves the value of obtaining multiple astrological opinions
or
of studying astrology and learning to interpret for oneself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
PD187540 (10-22-2014), Zarathu (10-22-2014)
Unread 10-23-2014, 11:44 PM

Will you share the date, time, and place, of your arrest? I use a technique which may portray the incident.

Tags
astrology, locational