Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 07-15-2013, 07:28 AM

Re: Relocation Natal Effects

Hey glad to hear it sounds like things are looking up. I bet you'll find a good job down the road too.

Unread 07-16-2013, 05:33 AM

Saturn will be in the last degrees of Scorpio in November-December 2014, conjunct your AC so if that's when you'll be looking for work it might be good. Of course you never know with saturn but it could mean new professional beginnings.
Unread 07-23-2013, 11:50 PM

Good. I think you'll do well in SF. Actually, you have a pretty good chart with the grand trine, and you're making good use of it in SF.

Please keep us informed about how things go for you when you relocate. It'd be especially interested to see how your perception and life changes over time and how long it will take for the full effects of the new location to show. In all it should take about 6 months, but you will start experiencing the change right away.

I've applied for a job in Houston. I sure hope I get it. I have Mars conjunct AC and Venus conjunct MC there, so it should be a stimulating and energetic place with interesting things happening.
Unread 07-24-2013, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PD187540 View Post
Speaking of Mars, I have Mars conjunct my Descendant in SF (according to the relocational astrologer). I don't see that in the typical Western chart, so he must have been using a different system or combination of systems.
What? Mars is in the 9th in SF. What kind of chart did he look at? See if you can find out - I'm curious. It can't be the progressed chart because Mars won't have progressed to the 7th. Could it be the solar? Or geodetic? Anyway, I think Mars in the 9th is better than in the 7th because the 9th is a fire house and Mars likes fire.
Unread 08-09-2013, 02:11 AM

Glad it's working out; though not at all surprised...the "system" is $$, plain & simple.

Julian's the bomb

Enjoy SF!
Unread 08-09-2013, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Alright, so I need to give all of you an update on a pretty major San Francisco event that I encountered earlier this week. Through an online dating website, I came across a particularly interesting individual who happens to be a top-level CIA agent (which wasn't revealed at all in his/her dating profile). This person REALLY took a liking to me, almost immediately (romantically and professionally). I have a feeling that he/she might just offer me a government position at some point. Very exciting news, if I don't say so myself! (and really random)

Now, looking back on my relocational astrologer's reading and relocated natal chart, I think this really makes sense. It's amazing how certain events just fall into place, then you look back on what's been predicted or said, and it's like "WOW!". Definitely eye-opening!

Besides reflecting on my previous reading, I also happened to take a look at the event chart for the formation of the CIA. I found some pretty astounding correlations to my natal and relocated natal chart for San Francisco. The chart for the CIA can be viewed here:

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/...ency_%28CIA%29

I'll just list the correlations I discovered and how they apply to me:

1) The date of the CIA's inception: July 26, 1947. The month and day are critical. July 26th is a very karmic birthday to mine (Sept. 24th). That's a known fact, and I have personal experiences that I encountered with others having that birthday. It was a soul-shaking feeling, which can either be extremely good or extremely bad depending on how I relate to that karmic energy.

2) The birthpath/lifepath number for the CIA is 9. That's a match to my life path as well.

3) CIA's Leo Sun sextiles my Libra Sun. The Cancer MC is conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoint.

4) CIA's dominants...Mercury, Venus, Sun. Houses are 10,9,2. I've got those 3 planets in the 9th/10th houses of my SF chart. Law and government are really emphasized here. That's my gut instinct. Mercury is conjunct the MC in the CIA chart just like in my relocated natal. CIA also has a Saturn/Pluto conjunction like I do in my natal chart.

Another critical item: CIA's 9th House Mars in Gemini. Mars is in my 9th House in the SF chart, and CIA's Mars is conjunct my North Node.

5) Other dominants: water,air. In the tarot, I am a Queen of Swords personality card (which is "water of air"). CIA's Chinese astrology is fire pig...I'm a water pig.

Another thing about this CIA agent whom I know....the person is a Gemini Sun. That's conjunct my North Node, while my Moon is conjunct the agent's North Node. The agent's Moon is conjunct my Moon, and his/her Venus is conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoint.

Overall, I think those are great astrological significators for an excellent relationship, personally and/or professionally. I would love to see what's going to happen down the road.

My plan is to still pursue this paralegal program, but if I'm being called to work for this agency, then I'll do it. If I'm not offered an opportunity within a couple of months, then I'll just focus my efforts on getting a legal services job in the government sector after I graduate.

Interesting, isn't it?
Yes it's interesting, although I would have serious doubts about anyone who advertises they're a CIA agent (isn't this supposed to be secret?!)

What I'm really interested in is your impressions of living in SF especially in relation to the previous location and how long it takes for different effects to manifest. It would be especially interesting to see if these effects are influenced by transits.

By the way, I was born on July 26th!
Unread 08-13-2013, 04:30 AM

Give SF some time: the indications (from my methods) are very + for you in the SF area.
Best wishes!!
Unread 08-22-2013, 04:34 AM

The TRINE of Mercury to Pluto is favorable-means rising of + but previously hidden qualities and factors (Pluto) brought out (to the surface, particularly to the conscious mind) by Mercury (planet affinitive to the mind in general according to Traditionalist authors like Culpeper); so in my opinion this is a very + oncoming factor: it will further positively enhance the already favorable Mercury/Jupiter sextile, and might suggest significant and important + transformations regarding Mercury/Jupiter affinities (remember Pluto basically indicates the rising of deep and hidden qualities, factors, to the surface causing transformative effects)
Unread 08-22-2013, 08:17 AM

Best wishes to you!!
Unread 09-17-2013, 11:34 PM

How is your life in SF? Have you noticed changes now that you've been there for a while? Keep us tuned.
Unread 10-11-2013, 05:12 AM

I'll go with personal injury, and definitely a consideration of teaching law as well.
Unread 12-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Account Closed

Hello!

Does anyone else use relocation charts? I've read that some astrologers don't use them at all. I'm about to emigrate and I'm pondering whether to use one or not?
Unread 05-07-2014, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by byjove View Post
Hello!

Does anyone else use relocation charts? I've read that some astrologers don't use them at all. I'm about to emigrate and I'm pondering whether to use one or not?
Yes I use relocated charts. I've moved a lot in my life and I swera by relocated charts. I relocate everythng - tranists, progressions, etc. It works, no doubt for me!
The Following User Says Thank You to gem1ni For This Useful Post:
byjove (05-07-2014)
Unread 05-24-2014, 06:44 AM

Quote:
UPDATE!

It's now 4 months until I graduate from my paralegal program here in San Francisco, and the anxiety is mounting.

I'm having ENORMOUS difficulty trying to get an unpaid internship (yes, UNPAID) for the summer. I'm happy to work 15 hours a week for free since I'll be getting some valuable experience, but it's just way too difficult to get one.

An internship that I was supposed to do backed out on me at the last minute, saying that they were "full." Meanwhile, I applied well in advance, so there was absolutely no reason for this law firm to deny me at all. AND the director of my program ranted and raved about me, saying that I was her top student, etc. etc. The law firm also responded back, expressing high interest in me. Then a week later after I applied, DEAD. I sent them a very scathing e-mail reprimanding them for their irrational and illogical behavior.

Then, my intellectual property professor suggested that I take the patent bar exam to "be more marketable." Yeah, RIGHT....you want me to pay $2700 to take a test just so that I can get an UNPAID internship? Are you out of your mind?!?!

So due to all these very weird external circumstances that are trying to hold me down and suppress my career advancement, I will not be doing a summer internship. Fortunately, I can just take 3 regular courses and graduate from the program in August. I'm going to do just that, because running around in circles over this internship is useless.

I'm beginning to sense a dire trend here. Los Angeles 2010 and Philadelphia 2012....I dropped out of both college programs in those cities due to circumstances beyond my control that escalated to unreasonable lengths. I really hope that San Francisco 2014 does not happen! Third time's a charm, right? Wrong!

My plan is to finish this d*mn program in August and then apply for jobs. IF I DO NOT GET A JOB BY OCTOBER 1st, I AM GOING TO TAKE A HUMAN LIFE. This is the deadline I've set for myself. Things like this just cannot keep happening without someone or a mass group of people paying the price. Seriously.

The San Francisco Bay Area better provide me with a job by October 1st, or I will seriously consider murdering people. It's either murder a bunch of worthless human beings, or move back to NY and just stay at home without working for the rest of my life. And Julian Lee? OH BOY....that relocation charlatan will certainly get his, too, if none of this pans out. If it does work out, then I'll send Julian $100 as a bonus. If not, then he's getting sued, plain and simple, if I'm not refunded.

I wonder if my Saturn/Pluto conjunction at the Midheaven indicates extreme difficulty in trying to advance in career, perhaps even getting a job to begin with. It's the only justification for all these setbacks in my life. Could a conjunction like that at the Midheaven cause someone to just not work for the rest of his or her life??

It's just a waiting game now, folks. That's all it is.
Any news with this? Do you at least feel happier in SF than in NY (despite the work problems)? The Jupiter-Uranus conjunction on the AC can be very exciting but it's not stable. It would bring a lot of changes and turbulence. But at least it's not a depressive aspect, like Saturn. I'd say it's good that you left the Saturn MC influence. It might take some time but try to be patient (hard with Mercury-Jupiter-Uranus angular!)
Unread 05-24-2014, 12:51 PM

Relocational astrology seems very interesting indeed. I've not read enough about it though... but what strikes out in your first chart posted is the kite formation and the big trine. Seems very positive indeed - I would think involving planets of fertility and love.
The ruler of your 7th is placed in your 10th house (whole sign houses) and maybe it indicates help from another/others/love partner to get a job?

Ruler of 5th is in your 10th as well . ... might this indicate a job with children?
Indeed if you go only by looking at your MC, this indicates a mercurian job.
Unread 08-11-2014, 11:49 AM

Thank you for your interesting story and to keep us updated.

I want to first make a statement of me not being any kind of expert. I have been studying astrology for a long time and I am very interested in what they call a mundoscope and have been looking into it. It is what siderealists call the real placement of the stars and they make a case of it. The most important planets will then be those that come very close to the angles.

Well I just tried making your relocation chart in a mundoscope and it shows that Saturn and Pluto come right to the angle, to your MC. This is not at all good, since Saturn is the great malefic and would make Pluto to behave difficult as well being just conjunct it.

Moon would come to your IC angle, so important as well.

This makes me think that relocation to San Francisco is not a good idea for you at all.

Looking at your mundoscope for NY it shows the opposite, Saturn and Pluto would still be on the angle, very close to your MC. It does not show good results for work.

How can a relocational astrologer come to the conclusion that it is good for a person to live where the great malefic is conjunct his MC???
Unread 08-11-2014, 01:35 PM

I also see a lot of issues with the relocation chart...

Saturn is in the 11th house there, and that's a fairly prominent position. That house can relate to the quality of acquaintances you'll meet, or the kind of luck you'll have in general.

I also see Chiron on the Descendant, which also probably isn't good for relations with people.

Finally, I question the wisdom of putting Neptune and Uranus in the first house.

It seems like literally all he did was try to get Mercury closer to the 10th house cusp, and Jupiter closer to the 1st house cusp.

He basically ignored the impact of the location on your overall luck and friendships. It wouldn't have improved anything except for your career potential (although in his defense, it should have been great for career).

Ironically, even Las Vegas where the plane stopped might have been a more comfortable location. There, your Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune are the 6th house, and Mercury is in the 3rd near your 4th cusp (good communication). Also, your Sun would be in the 4th house making that more comfortable. Your moon would have been in the 11th house, which might have made for meeting better acquaintances and better luck.

In other words, I get the impression that in Vegas, you might not have found a good career path, but you would have found a job of some kind along with an interesting social life.

Then again, I'm not that skilled with this reading this stuff. I don't even know how valid relocation astrology is. I've heard a lot of astrologers say that the birth chart can't be changed, and that the impact of moving to a different location is minimal.

Last edited by athenian200; 08-11-2014 at 01:44 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to athenian200 For This Useful Post:
PD187540 (08-17-2014)
Unread 08-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Oh, and I forgot to mention that anyone I pursue for any type of personal or romantic relationship out there fails. It's like people come into my life quickly, and then they exit just as quickly. The only way I can maintain any type of long-term friendship is in a school- or work-related setting. I made only 1 good friend that I talk with regularly out there, and he's in my program. Every one else is either useless to me or a waste of time and energy.

I think that provided I get a job, I might have a better chance of making friends through work. This is also why finding employment is critical for me, not just to support myself.
"everyone else is just useless to me or a waste of time and energy."
Hmmm! Every single person that stumbles upon our paths give us an opportunity to see something within ourselves; be it positive or negative. From past experience I would have to say that the negative is more positive for growth concerning self awareness; and when we are more aware of our own patterns, then we are more apt to gain positive reflections from the outside world. Carl Jung was adamant in idea concerning the macro universe is just a reflection of the micro. Many Yoganandas through out time have stated the same.
It is not what we can get from others but what we can give that pays more dividend. Change your perception and everything in your life will change~
Someone said above that is important to look at how the mind will react in the new environment. I agree 100%.
Our environment can only emphasize that energy within us.

Last edited by astralrabbit; 08-11-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Unread 08-17-2014, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Well, here we go! It's back to New York, ladies and gentlemen! Never again will I ever rely on an astrologer's "expert" opinion.

The San Francisco Bay Area has failed me completely. My living situation has been horrible and uncertain ever since I moved here a year ago, and I can't find a job anywhere. Either I'm being ignored or rejected with the BS "we found someone with better qualifications" excuse.

ON TOP of that, I got arrested last week for making "criminal threats" via text message, and I have a court hearing to go to here in San Francisco on Tuesday. The case has a strong chance of being dismissed, and it should, given the extreme emotional duress I've been under with trying to establish an independent livelihood here.

How ironic that I'm a paralegal student set to graduate this week, and I'm on the other side of the law.....

Therefore, the most practical thing for me to do would be to move back home to NY for good. Free rent, free food, and no aggravation. Best decision I'll ever make. I'll also have my paralegal certificate in hand, so I can apply to jobs in the NYC metro area while living at home.

There it is. My cross-country drive (for the third and final time) is scheduled for later this month, and that relocational astrologer is set to issue me a full refund. He claims that I'm the first one he has ever refunded, but I highly doubt that.

Next time you give a relocation opinion to someone for career or jobs help, please consider the LIVING situation of that city FIRST. The 4th House of Home and 10th House of Career are diametrically opposite one another. If one is debilitated but the other is great, that's no good. Here in SF, my career house appears to be excellent, but the living situation is awful. For me, I need a secure and stable living environment FIRST before I can even worry about trying to establish a career. As such, SF has failed me.

Thank you.
Very interesting. Thank you for letting us know.

I agree with you completely that everything boils down to home situation. We all need a good living situation before e can do anything else. I think the most important angles to look at first are the IC and then the AC because this too would show if you like the place.

I must say that I think you have a pull to NYC because the Moon is conjunct the IC there. This is not always a good thing but it does make the place attractive because of the nurturing element there.

The other thing about SF is that having Uranus angular there makes it unstable no matter what. It's very hard to root yourself on Uranus angles.
The Following User Says Thank You to gem1ni For This Useful Post:
PD187540 (08-17-2014)
Unread 08-17-2014, 11:01 PM

Hello again

You say in your last post:
Quote:
I'm now fully convinced that relocational astrology is a bunch of hogwash
Quote:
Overall though, I don't put any faith in relocational astrology at all.
I just want to say that in my opinion you just ran into a bad astrologer - I do not think you can judge all relocational astrologers by this one... almost everyone in here, be it me the amateur or the most experienced people in here - have all told you that the relocational chart did not look good at all.

Having Saturn AND Pluto on your MC angle is not going to be good news for career or how you appear to the outside world - not at all.
Unread 08-18-2014, 10:52 PM

Jupiter is usually associated with the law.

Quote:
Jupiter
Good fortune/ good luck, abundance, optimism, hope, wisdom, genius, royalty, God, spirituality and spiritual Grace, ability to receive higher Guidance, success via synchronicity/ Universal assistance, having needs met and prayers answered, philosophy, benevolence, benefit, overcoming of obstacles, honor, integrity, peace, faith, truth, justice, success, reliability, selflessness, protection, truth, leadership, true genius, knowledge and learning, opportunity, open-mindedness, good judgment, banks, lenders, the law, higher education. Co-rules venture capital and investment banking with Pluto.
Quote:
Saturn
Control, dominance, criticism, imbalance- too much or not enough, bad luck, severance from God, atheism, inability to receive higher Guidance, bad judgment, selfishness, problems and mistakes- especially problems coming to a head, negative consequences, failure, pessimism, unhappiness, depression, desire to harm, revenge, hatred, bad public image, prejudice, bigotry, narrow-mindedness, being judgmental, fear, loss, disruption, deception, temptation, deceit, rigidity, stagnation, limitation, blocks, obstructions, isolation, loneliness, poor health, low energy, negativity of all kinds, divorce, and break-ups of all kinds. Co-rules deception with Juno. Saturn rules misfortune
Quote:
Pluto
Power of all kinds and preservation of power, love of power, hunger for power, powerful people, entrepreneurs, big business, the establishment, corporations, politics, advertising, great wealth, investments, banking, stocks, bonds, the stock market, loaning money, the ability to repay loans, acquisitions and the urge to acquire, capitalism, gambling and betting, never being satisfied, professional sports, lust, raw sexuality, intensity, extremism, dictatorships, ego, arrogance, oppression, secrets, mysteries, possessiveness, jealousy, greed, research, metamorphosis, destruction and rebirth, inevitable change, sex organs, detectives, nuclear power and weaponry. Co-rules competition with Mars. Co-rules venture capital and investment banking with Jupiter.
Unread 08-19-2014, 09:11 AM

Quote:
The more I think about it, the more I'm losing faith in astrology. It's full of contradictions, inaccuracies, and people who just have no idea what they're talking about. Bottom line is to just do what you enjoy doing and press on, carrying out your goals with fierce determination. As long as I do that, nothing will stop me. And if anything does get in my way, I will steamroll over him/her/it to the Nth degree. Therein lies the power of a Saturn-Pluto-MC conjunction.
That's not a bad attitude to take, really. It's important to listen to your gut, not put your personal power in the hands of someone else.

I personally have found professional Astrologers that I've paid to be useless most of the time. Many know just enough to be dangerous. When money is involved, a lot of people will try to oversell their skill/competence. Especially when it's something like Astrology, where it's hard to prove that there's anything wrong with their methods.

Think of the computer repair field. A lot of people barely know anything about computers, and thus these so-called techs can charge people $100 to run a $10 diagnostic program or install Windows (which nowadays is probably easier than signing up for this forum). They'll even keep the computer in the shop for a whole day so people feel like they're getting their money's worth, for a 5-minute operation. Well, that happens in Astrology too.

Don't get me wrong... not all astrologers are like that, but a lot of them certainly are. Plus, there's no such thing as required training or certification. Anyone can call themselves an Astrologer. Even me, and I've never had a single class on the subject. I could probably setup a site and charge someone $50 to fire up Astrolog, and impress the heck out of them with a little intuition, a lot of complex-sounding terminology, and generous use of automatically generated reports. I wouldn't, of course... but I could. And sad thing is, even doing that, I'd probably still be giving them more for their money than some of these guys are.

The only way to use Astrology, for me, has been to hit the books and search engines, and look at a ton of charts. There just isn't any substitute for understanding it yourself.

Once you've learned a lot about Astrology, you'll find it hard to go to a professional because you'll find yourself disagreeing with their methodology. It seems to me like you already understand enough about it that you'll have to just go ahead and either give up on it, or learn how to interpret your own charts in a way that works for you.

Last edited by athenian200; 08-19-2014 at 09:13 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to athenian200 For This Useful Post:
Arena (08-20-2014)
Unread 08-19-2014, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
Saturn is in the 11th house there, and that's a fairly prominent position. That house can relate to the quality of acquaintances you'll meet, or the kind of luck you'll have in general.
what 'is' a good position for Saturn do you think?
Unread 08-19-2014, 05:48 PM

I've enjoyed reading your whole thread...
as I'm looking at relocating, for work and home environment reasons, plus I've just booked with my astrologer for advice on all of this --- your thread is a good reminder to trust in yourself rather than putting all your faith into someone else's interpretation.
PD187540 (08-19-2014)
Unread 08-20-2014, 12:18 AM

Quote:
What source did you pull all those meanings from?

Thankfully I have Jupiter in Sagittarius, its best placement (with Sun sextiling it). That alone has overcome my Saturn-Pluto conjunction on many occasions, and for that, I'm grateful. I've never had any major public "disasters," so to speak, mostly because I keep to myself a lot.

The more I think about it, the more I'm losing faith in astrology. It's full of contradictions, inaccuracies, and people who just have no idea what they're talking about. Bottom line is to just do what you enjoy doing and press on, carrying out your goals with fierce determination. As long as I do that, nothing will stop me. And if anything does get in my way, I will steamroll over him/her/it to the Nth degree. Therein lies the power of a Saturn-Pluto-MC conjunction.

I'm just glad to know that New York is the best place in the country for me to be. Why I left it in the first place (on THREE occasions) is beyond me.
I'm so sorry I forgot to give you the source.
I am myself learning a lot from Magi society, Western Sidereal astrology and this forum as well. The text above was from Magi source:
http://www.magihelena.com/magi_lessonsyms.htm

Tags
effects, natal, relocation