Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 06-23-2010, 02:30 PM

Can a natal chart tell you the best city to relocate to?

Last edited by virgorising; 12-28-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Unread 06-23-2010, 02:55 PM

Re: Can a natal chart tell you the best city to relocate to?

You can use an astro-map.

An astro-map will show you where the planets fall on the angles.

For example, my Moon and Jupiter are conjunct, so the Moon/Jupiter/Ascendant line runs from St Petersburg, Russia sloping west through Belarus, Ukraine, Romania, Serbia and Greece.

If I set up a relocation chart for any city along that sloping line, the Moon and Jupiter will be conjunct my Ascendant for that chart.

Now, if for some bizarre strange odd reason I actually wanted Uranus conjunct my 7th House Cusp, then I'd move to a city on a line running from Riga, Latvia, through Poland, Cheha, Austria, Slovenia and Italy.

Unfortunately, there's no place for me in the US. I can tolerate living just about anywhere on the I-75 corridor, but only with a great expense of energy.
Addressing his pupil, Satyacharya said, "The science of Astrology is a great secret. It should be guarded with care. This sacred science of Astrology should never be taught to bad people. Nor should it be revealed to too many people and very frequently. It should be taught only to a few chosen disciples who really deserve and have the necessary qualifications."
Unread 06-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Banned

Have you tried the astrocartography on astro.com, go to free horoscopes, then look to right. Astrocartography works and there is forum on AW that covers this and on astro.com on interactive, travel they offer astrocartography/world maps, which has its place and explains which planets rules lat and long where you relocate to and how this will affect you in this location. It is my personal opinion that relocated ‘birth charts’ don’t work, there are plenty of other techniques available.

Have just realised where the confusion may be on astro.com to get a solar return for a new location, you have to find the option to use a relocated chart, which does mean changing location from where natally you were born to where you are living now. This is just so you can get a relocated solar return only.....

Relocated birth charts are more or less astrocartography, whereby all your natal planets are stretched out over the globe and uses lat and long to discover best place to live. Apparently relocated birth charts does something similar (but not as widely used or known as astrocartography) whereby especially over the Angles could bring a planet out of 12, 3 6 or 9th to become much more active
Unread 06-28-2010, 10:38 PM

I've used this website before to find the best places for me to live and vacation based on my North (True) Node. Its been accurate so far for myself and others.

http://www.romantic-ideas-for-life.com/index.html

Left hand side, locate the link titled "Nodes"
Unread 06-30-2010, 07:56 AM

I loved this! I'm gonna go check out Eugene Oregon as it's the closest on the list for me
Unread 06-30-2010, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobZemco View Post
You can use an astro-map.

An astro-map will show you where the planets fall on the angles.

Angels are the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th houses and planets in them??? Right??

You will be welcome in Greece by the way!!

Tags
chart, city, natal, relocate