Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 09-21-2019, 07:54 PM
MiaMiaMia MiaMiaMia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 222
Touchy subject : time of relativeīs death

Hello everyone, this will be a difficult question, but Iīm open for your points of view and thankful for your imput.

Today, my mother passed I wanted to ask a few questions about the time of her death in relationship to me. Basically, are there indications here on how I can grieve productively or what unsolved issues I could benefit from addressing?

I attached the Synastry chart between me and the moment of her death:
-There is an opposition between Venus(me) and Moon(time of death).
-There is a conjunction between Moon(me) and Pluto(time of death).
-There is a conjunction between Chiron(me) and Sun/Mars(time of death).
-The NorthNode(time of death) is in my 12th house.


I know the subject is touchy and perhaps uncomfortable, but Iīm just so curious about it.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AstrochartMeDeathTime.jpg (41.7 KB, 6 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-23-2019, 11:21 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 1,961
Re: Touchy subject : time of relativeīs death

Firstly, my deep sympathy and condolences on mother's passing, especially for one still so young.
Everyone will grieve at loss in their own fashion. An Internet search will provide sites that specialise in the subject of grief counselling and explain the different stages one might expect to go through.

My eyebrows raised when reading 'are there indications here on how I can grieve productively,' as expression of grief is usually governed by an emotional effect.
However, the chart a shows a natal Sun and Mercury in Aquarius (focus through mental thought), Moon-Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn (focus in (non)processing of reality), and Jupiter square Saturn (high-high, low-lows depression tendencies). These combinations together could suggest what seems like an incapability 'to grieve' in what people would consider to be the normally accepted fashion. Yet it does not mean that loss isn't experienced, and the mother-child relationship cannot be expected to be settled and find release overnight.

Capricorn can sometimes indicate 'living with guilt' for some reason or another.
IF the Capricorn stellium on the midpoint of Mercury-Venus is an indication of 'unsolved issues' to address, the transit of Saturn-Pluto upon it could mean that this is an excellent time to look upon them as time has shown them to be and face them head on. The past need no longer be of relevance in the future that continues.

Natal Saturn in Pisces can either be the sinking ship that faces the torrents of the tempest, and and/OR the anchor that holds it fast and keeps it safe in facing it. Transit Neptune has long produced its influence upon natal Saturn. Did it provide truth and acceptance of a situation over which one has no personal control, yet gradually decreasing OR increasing the strength of reality in dealing with its consequences.

It is said that the grieving process of any kind takes two years to realise and accept. Can it be coincidence that during 2020 transit Uranus squares natal Sun, suggestive of 'a sudden change of heart'? The transit subsides and then re-kindles until 2021 when transit Saturn conjoins natal Sun in Aquarius.
Past and future meet each other in the clash of attending to the forces of will.
It is up to you in which manner and direction grieving produces the change that life will take.

Wishing you every strength at this difficult time.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Frisiangal For This Useful Post:
MiaMiaMia (09-28-2019)
  #3  
Unread 09-28-2019, 09:45 PM
MiaMiaMia MiaMiaMia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 222
Re: Touchy subject : time of relativeīs death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
Firstly, my deep sympathy and condolences on mother's passing, especially for one still so young.
Everyone will grieve at loss in their own fashion. An Internet search will provide sites that specialise in the subject of grief counselling and explain the different stages one might expect to go through.

My eyebrows raised when reading 'are there indications here on how I can grieve productively,' as expression of grief is usually governed by an emotional effect.
However, the chart a shows a natal Sun and Mercury in Aquarius (focus through mental thought), Moon-Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn (focus in (non)processing of reality), and Jupiter square Saturn (high-high, low-lows depression tendencies). These combinations together could suggest what seems like an incapability 'to grieve' in what people would consider to be the normally accepted fashion. Yet it does not mean that loss isn't experienced, and the mother-child relationship cannot be expected to be settled and find release overnight.
Thank you so much for this very thought out answer. I appreciate your kind approach to this sensitive topic and I feel understood in the way you described the meaning of my placements.
It took me a while to answer but Iīm just as curious about the meaning of the charts as before.

Yes, your reaction makes sense, but my relationship with my mother was dysfunctional and my feelings for her very mixed.

What you said about my Moon-Uranus-Neptune in Capricorn makes me very curious. What do you mean by non-processing of reality? Itīs something Iīm interested in and itīs hard to find resources on this specific feature of my chart.

On another note, how could I improve my dealings with the Jupiter-Saturn square? It doesnīt sound healthy and I agree on the depressive tendencies.

And also, if there is an inability to grieve in the traditional sense, then what is grieving in the traditional sense, and how would somebody like me grieve then, in contrast to that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
Capricorn can sometimes indicate 'living with guilt' for some reason or another.
IF the Capricorn stellium on the midpoint of Mercury-Venus is an indication of 'unsolved issues' to address, the transit of Saturn-Pluto upon it could mean that this is an excellent time to look upon them as time has shown them to be and face them head on. The past need no longer be of relevance in the future that continues.
Yes, I just feel so reflected in the guilt issues. Any thoughts on the Venus-Mercury midpoint? How does it play into this guilt? How would you suggest I move towards the resolution of that guilt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
Natal Saturn in Pisces can either be the sinking ship that faces the torrents of the tempest, and and/OR the anchor that holds it fast and keeps it safe in facing it. Transit Neptune has long produced its influence upon natal Saturn. Did it provide truth and acceptance of a situation over which one has no personal control, yet gradually decreasing OR increasing the strength of reality in dealing with its consequences.
Very interesting remark, Iīm curious about my Saturn lately and wonder how itīs placement in the 9th house plays into this? I find it very hard to understand how Saturn can even exist in Pisces, let alone have any stabilizing influence if itīs basically surrounded by 12th house, neprunian, undoing energy.

Dealing with reality is such an intense topic, how does one recognize which consequences one has to deal with vs. what one canīt control? Philosophical question i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
It is said that the grieving process of any kind takes two years to realise and accept. Can it be coincidence that during 2020 transit Uranus squares natal Sun, suggestive of 'a sudden change of heart'? The transit subsides and then re-kindles until 2021 when transit Saturn conjoins natal Sun in Aquarius.
Past and future meet each other in the clash of attending to the forces of will.
It is up to you in which manner and direction grieving produces the change that life will take.

Wishing you every strength at this difficult time.
Thank you for this insight, I an reassured by the slow pace of the process, since urgency is not something that leads to sound resoning anyway, and I think there is a lot more to unpack here for me anyway.
Your entire post will be revisited multiple times because I just find so much details to think about in your analysis, itīs greatly appreciated! And again, thanks for delving into this heavy topic.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
daughter, death, mother, mother dying death, relativeīs, subject, time, time of death, touchy

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Đ 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.