Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-15-2019, 07:50 PM

Smile Re: What is my dominant planet? I'm confused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Warrior View Post
Not sure...
I want to teach,but not as an actual teacher,but more like a volunteer for some organization...
Volunteer work can lead to a paying profession. What sort of organization are you attracted to?

The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Forgotten Warrior (09-15-2019)
Unread 09-15-2019, 07:52 PM

Re: What is my dominant planet? I'm confused...

Using a technique I learned from Chris Brennan who studies the techniques of our medieval astrologers. First you determine which luminary is stronger and then you use that luminary's ruler as your dominant planet. Sun is the dominant luminary and it's ruler is Jupiter. Looking up your birthday in the ephemeris I wanted to determine if Jupiter was stationary making it unable to move forward. It is not. As a matter of fact Jupiter will go direct at age 23. That is a page turner!

I use whole house signs and that puts Jupiter in your 10th house and is supported by David's numerology technique showing a fortunate birth number. Also, it changes that beautiful Cancer Moon into the 9th house of naturally ruled Jupiter.

Hang in there, high school is tough for most people.

MD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moondancing For This Useful Post:
david starling (09-15-2019), Forgotten Warrior (09-15-2019)
Unread 09-15-2019, 08:01 PM

4gotten, just so you know, a very competent astrologer, conspiracy theorist, is discussing your Chart with me on the Random Thoughts thread in the Chat forum.
Unread 09-15-2019, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondancing View Post
Using a technique I learned from Chris Brennan who studies the techniques of our medieval astrologers. First you determine which luminary is stronger and then you use that luminary's ruler as your dominant planet. Sun is the dominant luminary and it's ruler is Jupiter. Looking up your birthday in the ephemeris I wanted to determine if Jupiter was stationary making it unable to move forward. It is not. As a matter of fact Jupiter will go direct at age 23. That is a page turner!

I use whole house signs and that puts Jupiter in your 10th house and is supported by David's numerology technique showing a fortunate birth number. Also, it changes that beautiful Cancer Moon into the 9th house of naturally ruled Jupiter.

Hang in there, high school is tough for most people.

MD
I never knew about this technique,you learn something new everyday!
And thank you for this!
Age 23...in progressions,you mean?
And,yes,it's pretty tough...thank you for encouragement!
Unread 09-15-2019, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
4gotten, just so you know, a very competent astrologer, conspiracy theorist, is discussing your Chart with me on the Random Thoughts thread in the Chat forum.

I don't even know what to say...
And I love that nickname!
Unread 09-15-2019, 08:44 PM

Mercury and Uranus and are your strongest planets following closely Saturn and Pluto. Using your sidreal chart makes more sense for your specific charts clarity FWI.

Sun in Aquarius is ruled by Uranus and Saturn, your Uranus is angular making it your most Expressive planet (breath, freedom, the birthing process). Saturn aspects your Sun very tightly giving your ego a survival complex that already lies in the sign of sidereal Aquarius.

As for mercury it aspects a moon in sidereal Gemini, its ruler so its illuminated as well as in dignity. Pluto is likely exalted in Gemini, what is Pluto doing in your chart, its aspecting your Sun.

So your 4 dignifed planets are all angular (expressive) or illuminated (they shine out).

So Uranus dignifed on an angle: rebellious, visionary, sexually uninhibited, fully open to to the wield around you you
Sun with Satur, and pluto: ego is intertwined with Survivability and Esotericalism. Thus makes you independent, and you march to a different drummer, discontent, controlled, shy but bold when protecting the innocent, withdrawn, drawn to extremes.
Moon with mercury is emotions intertwined with thoughts and the nervous system. You would be they type who doesnt take being insulted on a logical level very well.
Last big one I have to mention is Mars with moon, making your emotional state connected to your physicality, your probably a very horny and touch sensitive person.
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoam1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 09-15-2019, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Volunteer work can lead to a paying profession. What sort of organization are you attracted to?
An organization where I can teach children or heal people through technology. ..
The Following User Says Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
david starling (09-17-2019)
Unread 09-15-2019, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Mercury and Uranus and are your strongest planets following closely Saturn and Pluto. Using your sidreal chart makes more sense for your specific charts clarity FWI.

Sun in Aquarius is ruled by Uranus and Saturn, your Uranus is angular making it your most Expressive planet (breath, freedom, the birthing process). Saturn aspects your Sun very tightly giving your ego a survival complex that already lies in the sign of sidereal Aquarius.

As for mercury it aspects a moon in sidereal Gemini, its ruler so its illuminated as well as in dignity. Pluto is likely exalted in Gemini, what is Pluto doing in your chart, its aspecting your Sun.

So your 4 dignifed planets are all angular (expressive) or illuminated (they shine out).

So Uranus dignifed on an angle: rebellious, visionary, sexually uninhibited, fully open to to the wield around you you
Sun with Satur, and pluto: ego is intertwined with Survivability and Esotericalism. Thus makes you independent, and you march to a different drummer, discontent, controlled, shy but bold when protecting the innocent, withdrawn, drawn to extremes.
Moon with mercury is emotions intertwined with thoughts and the nervous system. You would be they type who doesnt take being insulted on a logical level very well.
Last big one I have to mention is Mars with moon, making your emotional state connected to your physicality, your probably a very horny and touch sensitive person.
Yes,that's mostly true about me...
I'm not against Sidereal charts,so that's perfectly fine.
You described me to a T.
Unread 09-15-2019, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Yes,that's mostly true about me...
I'm not against Sidereal charts,so that's perfectly fine.
You described me to a T.
If I had to pick just one definitely Uranus. Its angularity puls dignity makes it very expressive and given that it's your only angular planet it is kid of screaming. I can see that visionary, help the world, humanitarian, cosmic intelligence in many of your posts.
Unread 09-15-2019, 09:03 PM

Quote:
If I had to pick just one definitely Uranus. Its angularity puls dignity makes it very expressive and given that it's your only angular planet it is kid of screaming. I can see that visionary, help the world, humanitarian, cosmic intelligence in many of your posts.
I never thought I had an Aquarius side in me...
Thank you for bringing this,because I never considered myself intelligent...
Unread 09-15-2019, 09:44 PM

I think mars since its the chart ruler
Unread 09-15-2019, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
I think mars since its the chart ruler
Mars is an important planet for me,since it's exalted and is the ruler(Traditional)/co-ruler(Modern) of Scorpio...
The Following User Says Thank You to Forgotten Warrior For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (09-15-2019)
Unread 09-16-2019, 01:24 AM

Your words and life asoeatrions screa? Uranus not Mars fwi. Words like "volunteer" "teach", not once have you said I want to go into the sex industry or have expressed physical drive as your main energy or motivater. [Reading many of your posts from many places on this site].
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoam1 For This Useful Post:
Forgotten Warrior (09-16-2019)
Unread 09-16-2019, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Your words and life asoeatrions screa? Uranus not Mars fwi. Words like "volunteer" "teach", not once have you said I want to go into the sex industry or have expressed physical drive as your main energy or motivater. [Reading many of your posts from many places on this site].
No,I'm clearly not interested in sex and things like that...

Last edited by Forgotten Warrior; 09-16-2019 at 09:08 AM.
Unread 09-16-2019, 09:11 AM

This chart yields a mixed bag...the predominance of any one planet is weak. There are many candidates, and how they are placed in any hierarchical system is very much left to the judgment and inclinations of the astrologer.

Uranus is strong by angularity (4). He will be prominent by any measure. He most directly influences 4th house affairs and brings upset to the domestic scene.

The chart pattern is a seesaw, and does not of itself point toward any particular planet.
There are oppositions in all 3 Qualities...no help there.

Sun is focal in the Common t-square, and in an angular house, repeating the 4th house stress signalled by Uranus.

I suggest using the traditional methods for determining the Almuten Figuris.

Last edited by greybeard; 09-16-2019 at 09:32 AM.
Unread 09-16-2019, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
This chart yields a mixed bag...the predominance of any one planet is weak. There are many candidates, and how they are placed in any hierarchical system is very much left to the judgment and inclinations of the astrologer.

Uranus is strong by angularity (4). He will be prominent by any measure. He most directly influences 4th house affairs and brings upset to the domestic scene.

The chart pattern is a seesaw, and does not of itself point toward any particular planet.
There are oppositions in all 3 Qualities...no help there.

Sun is focal in the Common t-square, and in an angular house, repeating the 4th house stress signalled by Uranus.

I suggest using the traditional methods for determining the Almuten Figuris.
Thank you for the reply.
Both Uranus and the Sun are important in my chart,then.
Are you suggesting Almuten Figuris?I think I did it once,and I got Jupiter,as far as I remember(not fully sure).
Unread 09-16-2019, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Thank you for the reply.
Both Uranus and the Sun are important in my chart,then.
Are you suggesting Almuten Figuris?I think I did it once,and I got Jupiter,as far as I remember(not fully sure).
See? Told you it's an interesting Chart. It's got EVERYONE confused.
Unread 09-16-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
See? Told you it's an interesting Chart. It's got EVERYONE confused.
So,I have no certain dominant?I'm a clash of energies?
Unread 09-16-2019, 01:05 PM

When I said Pluto, it was about the Domicle-ruler of the Ascendant-sign. But Pluto is weakened in Sagittarius, and in opposition to Saturn. So, turning to 12/12, your only Exalted placements are the Sun and the NN. I consider the NN of secondary importance regarding the resolution of Chart influences, even though it's important in its own way.
That leaves the Exalted Sun in Pisces, unopposed and Trine the Asc, and compatible with both your Moon-sign and your Ascendant-sign.

So, congratulations, you're a Uranian/Aquarian influenced Sun Piscean!
You have the Domicle-ruler of Pisces in Aquarius, and the Domicle-ruler of Aquarius in Pisces.

Last edited by david starling; 09-16-2019 at 01:18 PM.
Forgotten Warrior (09-16-2019)
Unread 09-16-2019, 01:32 PM

Post Re: What is my dominant planet? I'm confused...

Quote:
When I said Pluto, it was about the Domicle-ruler of the Ascendant-sign. But Pluto is weakened in Sagittarius, and in opposition to Saturn. So, turning to 12/12, your only Exalted placements are the Sun and the NN. I consider the NN of secondary importance regarding the resolution of Chart influences, even though it's important in its own way.
That leaves the Exalted Sun in Pisces, unopposed and Trine the Asc, and compatible with both your Moon-sign and your Ascendant-sign.

So, congratulations, you're a Uranian/Aquarian influenced Sun Piscean!
You have the Domicle-ruler of Pisces in Aquarius, and the Domicle-ruler of Aquarius in Pisces.
I always felt both Aquarius and Pisces in me...
Unread 09-16-2019, 04:24 PM

You are not a jumble, but a person of flexibility and adaptability.

Uranus is active, dynamic, prominent. (Depends on accurate birth time.)

If Jupiter is almuten, give him his due.

I recommend close study of chart pattern. The seesaw indicates high fluidity, keen awareness of immediate surroundings and of forces at play. The native is fundamentally an interpreter, able to communicate the deeper meanings of things. A mediator, an artist (not necessarily with brush in hand). Seesaws are tentative, rather Libra-like...you feel your way into and through what you meet. Thus, quick responses to changing conditions; the absence of a single strong focus allows for versatility, appropriate responses.

Also, the Common T-square gives a point of focus in Sun...the formation is dynamic, demands attention. The Saturn-Pluto opposition tends toward rigidity, to hanging on...runs counter to the fluid nature of the over-riding chart pattern.

The 4th house is emphasized. Uranus, Sun and Mercury are there, ruled by Jupiter.

There is no confusion here. We have a chart; we analyze it, then interpret what we find.

The same uncertainty you feel in trying to organize the chart in your mind will appear in the actual living-out of the life. Enjoy the day.

Last edited by greybeard; 09-16-2019 at 04:57 PM.
Unread 09-16-2019, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
You are not a jumble, but a person of flexibility and adaptability.

Uranus is active, dynamic, prominent. (Depends on accurate birth time.)

If Jupiter is almuten, give him his due.

I recommend close study of chart pattern. The seesaw indicates high fluidity, keen awareness of immediate surroundings and of forces at play. The native is fundamentally an interpreter, able to communicate the deeper meanings of things. A mediator, an artist (not necessarily with brush in hand). Seesaws are tentative, rather Libra-like...you feel your way into and through what you meet. Thus, quick responses to changing conditions; the absence of a single strong focus allows for versatility, appropriate responses.

Also, the Common T-square gives a point of focus in Sun...the formation is dynamic, demands attention. The Saturn-Pluto opposition tends toward rigidity, to hanging on...runs counter to the fluid nature of the over-riding chart pattern.

The 4th house is emphasized. Uranus, Sun and Mercury are there, ruled by Jupiter.

There is no confusion here. We have a chart; we analyze it, then interpret what we find.

The same uncertainty you feel in trying to organize the chart in your mind will appear in the actual living-out of the life. Enjoy the day.
I'm glad for this reply.
Everything you said resonated with me.
Unread 09-16-2019, 10:54 PM

Hello Forgotten Warrior,

Uranus and Mercury are important but Pluto is the master star of your birth chart.

This year you have the significant transits from Jupiter (ending) to Saturn, Sun & Pluto and Saturn to Pluto until the end of the year.

Next year you can follow the transits of Neptune, Jupiter, Mars and Venus, which will be memorable too.

Ecliptique.
Unread 09-17-2019, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
Moon seems to be the final dispositor of your chart.

But Mars is exalted in Capricorn, strong too, even if it's not his domicile sign.

Uranus is dominant also, because it conjunct IC, but is at 0 Pisces. So, not in domicile anymore

So, i'll say the Moon

How do you get Moon as final dispositor? She rules no other planet.

She is "in domicile", but it goes no further.

Last edited by greybeard; 09-17-2019 at 01:11 AM.
Unread 09-17-2019, 01:22 AM

I guess that those with seesaw Charts just have to get used to ups and downs.

Tags
confused, dominant, planet