I have the weirdest birth chart (all the planets on one side, four on one sign).

Pantalam

I have a lot of planets in the same sign (sun, moon, rising, mercury and mars in sagittarius).... And everything is clustered in one side of the chart, it's really weird :D I'm currently in a weird place in my life right now and I feel that understanding this birth chart might help me to know who I am or what I am supposed to do with my emotions (I have so many emotions going on all the time) and the way I understand the world and life in general.

Thank you so much for your help!

wan

I think what you have is probably a bowl chart, although not a perfect one because the two planets at the edges do not form an 180 degree angle.

conspiracy theorist

Our charts share a couple of similarities. I also have a large stellium in Sagittarius plus the ascendant, Jupiter takes a super-ordinate position in the chart (with you, it rules all of your Sagittarius as well as being a singleton by hemisphere being the only planet on the western side of the chart - Jupiter is very important for you. It is also the cutting planet of your chart) and the majority of your planets are in the left hemisphere (I have all of mine there).

I think people may have a problem tackling your chart/question because not only are stelliums complex to interpret, but the questions you've asked of us are broad and unfocused. Is there anything specific you would like to know?

I'd start out by saying that the conflict between faith and doubt in your life is a primary point of concern, and that you may have a rarefied view of people/partnerships with strict rules/ideals on how they should operate, both intimately and in non-intimate settings. For you, beauty needs form, and you have a problem with the messiness that you see in the world. You aim for the stars because you cannot bare the earth. I wouldn't be surprised if you were often disappointed in life because circumstances don't measure up to your expectations or aesthetics. You may have dreams of a society that mirrors your ideals. This may motivate you toward social change or activism.

Last edited: