Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 10-25-2008, 07:52 PM

Re: Moving for good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusedpisces
I appreciate it very much so, Bob. Perhaps we can use this chart as an example of seeing how things go during location.
If you're looking for personal improvement, it ain't bad.

Quote:
I have no idea what that purple sign is. But it's conjunct Para Fortune in the 12th house of Secret Enemies. Located inside is my Native Ruler Neptune.
It is Uranus.

Quote:
Similarly, that VX sign I have no idea of. But it seems like Sun Squares-Opposes it. It also trines Jupiter.
The Vx is the Vertex conjunct Jupiter. It does not oppose or trine anything. The software is stupid and doesn't understand that the only aspects to the Vertex are conjunctions. One day I might write a real astrology software program that's actually intelligent.

It's other people oriented and being in the 7th it would mean you become very other people oriented.

Quote:
I have no idea what that purple sign stands for. But the Moon Squaring both the True Node and the Para Fortune. As well as Mars-Pluto opposition. As far as I can tell. Is pretty endangering, what's your take?
Uranus conjunct Neptune endangering? In the 12th? Hardly. It's actually quite good and I imagine even better for you.

Unread 10-25-2008, 08:11 PM

Ah, it was Uranus and Vertex. Thanks for the heads up. I was referring to the Moon's connections with the True Node and Para Fortune. As potentially signs of danger.

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Unread 10-25-2008, 09:39 PM

I'm not really all that big on Arabian Parts. As far as the Part of Fortune, I don't really see much except conjunctions, but I have noticed a planet dignified or exalted opposing the PoF sometimes brings luck/fortune.

The nodal axis is 11/5 which isn't bad. What we have here would something related to your work/money related to 11/5 things. I would say values/beliefs but the Moon is actually in Aries not Pisces.
Unread 10-25-2008, 11:31 PM

Perhaps comparing the Relocation Chart with the Natal Chart will give me even better answers of my direction?

The 7th house energy that I have of romance and others is redirected to my first house in the relocation chart. Meaning that perhaps my romance kicks up here? Or it's closer to heart?

Another major difference is the midheavens. I have an Aries MH natally. But I would have a Scorpio MH with Pluto ruling over it. I have the Pluto-Scorpio connection in my 4th house of home, security, possessions.
Attached Images
File Type: gif My 08 Astral Chart.gif (26.6 KB, 5 views)

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane

Last edited by Awakened_Pisces; 10-25-2008 at 11:38 PM.
Unread 10-26-2008, 12:33 AM

You may be better off just visiting the place rather than moving there.
Unread 10-26-2008, 02:09 AM

Are you referring to me?

Unread 10-26-2008, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Perhaps comparing the Relocation Chart with the Natal Chart will give me even better answers of my direction?
No, the relocation chart is a whole new chart that you'll have to delineate from scratch.

That includes aspects. Like I said, Uranus square Neptune with Uranus in the 11th House is no big deal, but Uranus square Neptune with Uranus in the 1st and Neptune in the 4th is a big freaking deal. It's an even bigger deal if the 4th House cusp is Air or Water. So you hav to do the chart from anew.
Unread 10-26-2008, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed777
That might be true for some people, but others just know it's right. You can tell from your astrograph, your relocated chart, horary and intuition/instinct.
Unread 10-26-2008, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobZemco
No, the relocation chart is a whole new chart that you'll have to delineate from scratch.

That includes aspects. Like I said, Uranus square Neptune with Uranus in the 11th House is no big deal, but Uranus square Neptune with Uranus in the 1st and Neptune in the 4th is a big freaking deal. It's an even bigger deal if the 4th House cusp is Air or Water. So you hav to do the chart from anew.
Both Neptune and Uranus are in the 12th house in the chart that you provided. And for my own personal chart. I know nothing is in my 1st house(ASC). And Pluto is inside my 4th. 4th house Cusp is Scorpio(Natural Ruler over Pluto).

Unread 10-26-2008, 12:28 PM

confusedpices

i'm not sure but saturn on your asc doesnt looks like you'll gona shine there but i'm just guessing... i think BobZemco will better intepret that.

BobZemco
You asked me realy hard question...why i'm going there?
I'm going on student internship, trough one international students organisation,working in company. I could chose between 104 countries but i wanted to go to India. I want experience their culture,way of life i always felt some conections with that country,its a challenge. And you can experience some country only if you live and work there for a while.

So i'm not sure what house to look, I cant specify why am i going there,what are my motivations.
maybe i should look 9th house?
why neptune in 4th is not good?i have this in relocation and also in normal.
but my relocation is not so diferent as normal chart.
First chart is normal and second one is relocation.

Unread 10-26-2008, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmas
You asked me realy hard question...why i'm going there?
I'm going on student internship, trough one international students organisation,working in company. I could chose between 104 countries but i wanted to go to India. I want experience their culture,way of life i always felt some conections with that country,its a challenge. And you can experience some country only if you live and work there for a while.
With Venus in the 6th ruling the 2nd and 9th, I think it'll work out good for you. You have Uranus in the 4th natally and relocated, so you won't be there long. People with Uranus in the 4th tend to move around and wander about a lot, especially since Sagittarius is mutable.

Quote:
why neptune in 4th is not good?
I never said Neptune in the 4th wasn't good. What I said was Uranus in the 1st square Neptune in the 4th isn't good.

People who have Uranus in the 1st square Neptune in the 4th usually die by drowning to death. If the 4th House cusp is Air or Water, their bodies are usually never found. If it's Earth or Fire, the bodies are found or wash up on shore.

Transiting Uranus in the 1st square natal Neptune also can mean death by drowning, but that isn't a problem for you, since transiting Uranus will never be in the 1st House to square natal Neptune unless you live to be 140 years old.
Unread 10-26-2008, 10:58 PM

Bob: You mentioned Uranus-Neptune square to me. Does that mean it's likely to happen to me? Around what year frame **eek** I'm a good swimmer. I love swimming. Me doesn't wanna drown like that.

Unread 10-27-2008, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Bob: You mentioned Uranus-Neptune square to me. Does that mean it's likely to happen to me?
Look, it's real simple. Uranus in the 1st House square Neptune in the 4th House.

That is the only consideration. Any other Uranus square Neptune placement outside the 1st quadrant is irrelevant. Uranus in the 4th square Neptune 7th? Who cares?

Uranus in the 1st House square Neptune in the 4th House.

I say outside the first quadrant because if you have Uranus in the 2nd square Neptune in the 5th or Uranus in the 3rd square Neptune in the 6th, your progressed Ascendant will move to the 2nd House to become the progressed 1st House which would now move Neptune in the 5th to Neptune in the 4th.

The 1st House is an House of Life. The 4th House is an House of Endings, specifically death, and specifically the manner and circumstances of death, and specifically what happens to the body after death. Air signs on the 4th often mean the body is never found. Earth signs the body ends up in the ground, Fire signs indicate fire or cremation, Water signs indicate a watery end. Does that mean that everyone with a Water sign ends up in Davey Jone's Locker? No, that is not what that means. My great-aunt had Pisces on the 4th like I do, and when she died, she was cremated and we took a boat out from Siesta Key and spread her ashes in the Gulf of Mexico, so yeah she ended up in the water, but you have to look at more than just the sign, you have to look at the manner of death.

For those people who do have Uranus in the 1st House square Neptune in the 4th House, they have to pay attention to their 8th House.

If progressed Sun, progressed Ascendant ruler or progressed Mars move into the 8th, change signs in the 8th, or in the case of the progressed Ascendant ruler and progressd Mars, changing stations in the 8th, those would be dates/time frames of concern.

Then you would look to the transiting triggers. The first obvious trigger would be transiting Uranus conjuncting natal Neptune. Other possible triggers are transiting Pluto conjuncting natal Uranus, the IC, natal Neptune, natal Sun, or natal Ascendant ruler.

Uranus conjuct Neptune in the 4th also indicates a potential for drowning as does transiting Uranus coming into the 1st House and squaring natal Neptune in the 4th, but again you have to look to see if there's 8th House activity. If there isn't any, then there's no reason to be concerned.

I don't see any reason for you to be concerned, but I would shy away from places that put your Uranus/Neptune conjunction in the 4th House. The reason is that most likely that would put Taurus on your 8th House cusp and create a possibility that Venus would progress into the 8th House, but even so, that wouldn't occur until way late in your life, and I seriously doubt you'd be swimming, unless you're really Jack Lalane.
Unread 10-27-2008, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobZemco
With Venus in the 6th ruling the 2nd and 9th, I think it'll work out good for you. You have Uranus in the 4th natally and relocated, so you won't be there long. People with Uranus in the 4th tend to move around and wander about a lot, especially since Sagittarius is mutable.

I never said Neptune in the 4th wasn't good. What I said was Uranus in the 1st square Neptune in the 4th isn't good.

People who have Uranus in the 1st square Neptune in the 4th usually die by drowning to death. If the 4th House cusp is Air or Water, their bodies are usually never found. If it's Earth or Fire, the bodies are found or wash up on shore.

Transiting Uranus in the 1st square natal Neptune also can mean death by drowning, but that isn't a problem for you, since transiting Uranus will never be in the 1st House to square natal Neptune unless you live to be 140 years old.
yes it's true i will not be long there, im going on 6 months.
But its interesting that also in relocation chart my 4th hous is in focus...does this mean that i will feel there like at home?
Its also intersting, 4th hous cusp is in sagitarius (foreign people)...i will live there in big house with other many trainees from all over the world.

Last edited by enigmas; 10-27-2008 at 12:18 AM.
Unread 10-27-2008, 01:31 AM

I thought 8th house was Scorpio's domain therefore, 8th house was the house of death, mysterious things and stuff like that. Never viewed the 4th house as the house of endings.

I have a Water Sign in my 4th. Scorpio is my 4th house Cusp Ruler, Natural Ruler as Pluto is in it.

Unread 10-27-2008, 04:03 AM

4th hous also represent your crypt.
Unread 10-27-2008, 04:30 AM

Crypt? What's that?

Unread 10-27-2008, 05:05 AM

Quote:
But its interesting that also in relocation chart my 4th hous is in focus...does this mean that i will feel there like at home?
I don't think you'll feel "at home" necessarily. With Jupiter in Capricorn in the 5th you need to be careful what you do with your time, especially with Jupiter semi-sextile Saturn in the 3rd. I think the experience will be worthwhile, but when your 6 months are up, you'll be ready to leave.

Quote:
Its also intersting, 4th hous cusp is in sagitarius (foreign people)...i will live there in big house with other many trainees from all over the world.
Funny how things work isn't it.
Unread 10-27-2008, 05:36 AM

Quote:
I thought 8th house was Scorpio's domain therefore, 8th house was the house of death, mysterious things and stuff like that. Never viewed the 4th house as the house of endings.
The 4th/8th/12th are Houses of Endings. There are many chapters in your life that eventually come to an end for one reason or another.

Quote:
I have a Water Sign in my 4th. Scorpio is my 4th house Cusp Ruler, Natural Ruler as Pluto is in it.
That's good. Your home is where you regnerate and heal, so you need to make sure you're comfortable there. Your natal chart will always rule, but if you go to Tokyo, Venus will now rule your 3rd and 4th Houses, which is nice.
Unread 10-27-2008, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Crypt? What's that?
mausoleum
Unread 10-27-2008, 06:02 PM

Not to sound rude, Confusedpisces, but shouldn't you have started your own thread?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed777

I did visit the city I want to live in: I was in New York on holiday in 2005 ad immediately fell for it.
I subsequently stayed there for 3 + 3 months in 2006, and in 2007 managed to get a visa valid for 10 years that allows me to stay for 6 months in a row every year. But I am tired of coming and going and not being able to settle, either here nor there...
I feel the need to build something of my own, seen I'm not a child any more.
I also have artistic ambitions in the music field and I reckon New York is the right place to be.

Can anyone please give me some insight regarding my relocation chart?
I am just a beginner in astrology and I truly find it very hard to interpret.
Thank you so much in advance.
[The first chart is my natal one, and the second one is the relocation chart for New York City.]

Unread 10-27-2008, 10:51 PM

Equally, I apologize. I was too curious with Bob's program and am saddening that it costs da dough .

Unread 10-30-2008, 07:20 PM

Ok, I'm quite confused now. How come Reyka's and Enigma's relocation charts are almost the same as their natal charts?? Shouldn't relocation to, let's say, +-6 hours time zone comparing to natal, shift houses (counter)clockwise by ~90 degrees? I relocated from Europe to USA and assuming my calculations are correct, my ASC shifted from Leo to Taurus.
Unread 10-30-2008, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub.tribe
Ok, I'm quite confused now. How come Reyka's and Enigma's relocation charts are almost the same as their natal charts?? Shouldn't relocation to, let's say, +-6 hours time zone comparing to natal, shift houses (counter)clockwise by ~90 degrees? I relocated from Europe to USA and assuming my calculations are correct, my ASC shifted from Leo to Taurus.
To construct a Relocation Chart you use the original birth hour, the original time zone, and you change the latitude and longitude to the new location.

A relocated chart simply uses the local time, time zone and coordinates for a different location.

The two charts are not the same thing and are used for different purposes.
Unread 10-30-2008, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyka
Not to sound rude, Confusedpisces, but shouldn't you have started your own thread?

You're right, but I'm also guilty of aiding and abetting.

You have to pay attention. You had the wrong Relocated Chart. The correct chart is attached.

Same Birth Time
Same Time Zone
Different City Coordinates.

So the question is now, "Why do you want to go there?" Which house relates to that? That's where you'll find your answer.

Attached Images
File Type: gif Reyla.gif (21.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by BobZemco; 10-30-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Tags
good, moving