Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-09-2019, 05:46 PM

Re: Struggling in every possible area.

I already understood.
My list wasn't shorter than yours, and a lot are similar things

I wish you to find the courage

The Following User Says Thank You to three M symbols For This Useful Post:
Nightfall (09-09-2019)
Unread 09-13-2019, 03:43 PM

Unhappy Re: Struggling in every possible area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by three M symbols View Post
I already understood.

Only people who don't fear to try and lose find courage,otherwise we are too smart.
Unread 09-13-2019, 05:34 PM

Someone which is not affraid doesn't need courage

Because courage is the ability to do things even if you're affraid
The Following User Says Thank You to three M symbols For This Useful Post:
Nightfall (09-14-2019)
Unread 09-14-2019, 08:01 PM

I am afraid i will not do the supposed "right" the moment it needed,so this causing a complex and insecurity of "what should now,and if...go wrong,if i will choose to do it this way and it's fault...".
Unread 09-15-2019, 04:15 AM

Sometimes mistakes are the right path. No matter what you do, "god" will give you synchronicities and opportunities to make your situation evolve.
We learn from our mistakes. If I didn't make mistakes, I won't know how to improve my life and my skills
Unread 09-20-2019, 01:38 PM

Unhappy Re: Struggling in every possible area.

Quote:
We learn from our mistakes. If I didn't make mistakes, I won't know how to improve my life and my skills
Some people learn from their mistakes,some others they just fall in guilty doing mistakes.
Unread 09-20-2019, 05:42 PM

But we all are a part of both groups
Unread 10-20-2019, 10:19 AM

Arrow Re: Struggling in every possible area.

There are too many issues same time together so i can't focus to all of them,i can't handle trying for many things same time,should focus in one or two issues,improve them,find some solutions and then delete them from my issues list,so i can look next ones.And need more time for my self,still i don't have this time with my job program.

Life Coaching,Psychologist,Soul Healing,Meditation,Inner Empowerment,Communication Skills,Experiences with women and Relationships,Nutrition,Fitness/Gym,Attract Friendships,Improving my CV for better job opportunities so i can have a good salary to leave parents house and be complete independent and so many other things etc.Chart reading should give more specific answers to these issues and every supposed solution.

Last edited by Nightfall; 10-20-2019 at 10:33 AM.
Unread 10-20-2019, 10:29 AM

The richest man in the world has a list as big he needs to fix. The happiest man in the world is aware of his list but picks yo the guitar anyway it is Sunday, forget your list today, work on it Monday-Friday. Today happiness is a cup of coffee!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Nightfall (10-20-2019)
Unread 10-20-2019, 10:47 AM

I'm on a way for a coffee,but still loneliness will not let me to be happy for that smart happy moment of drinking a coffee.
Unread 10-20-2019, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
I'm on a way for a coffee,but still loneliness will not let me to be happy for that smart happy moment of drinking a coffee.
Loneliness is hard yes but today accept it and enjoy the coffee Eckhart Tolle says to accept everything. I see your sense of humour
The Following User Says Thank You to Ukpoohbear For This Useful Post:
Nightfall (10-20-2019)
Unread 10-22-2019, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Loneliness is hard yes but today accept it and enjoy the coffee Eckhart Tolle says to accept everything. I see your sense of humour
It's Chronic Loneliness,so a day after or a day before doesn't make to me any difference,after i finished high school,i am completely alone from friendships.
Unread 10-22-2019, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
It's Chronic Loneliness,so a day after or a day before doesn't make to me any difference,after i finished high school,i am completely alone from friendships.
Yes but if you just accept it then it can make it easier. I have chronic loneliness too, itís not good but when I remember to accept it, it helps me feel more settled. That doesnít mean I donít think about how to improve it and work on myself. You should try complaining less and be grateful for having your health, not being homeless. Can you do that?

Itís not your issues that are the issue itís your perspective on it. Accept how you feel and you wonít complain so much.

I spoke to my doctor once about the reasons I was depressed and one of them was that I live alone and he said he would love to live alone which was pretty funny. He will have heard a lot of depressed people over the years and when I said to him itís either do or die he nodded like that was what every depressed person needs to decide, you either work on it or you give up.

But you know whatís making you complain? Your ego. Try being humble and grateful. Remind yourself to accept your life for what it is.

Youíre a shop assistant who wishes he could afford to love out of his parents house and be less lonely. I know a lot of people who could relate to that. But itís your ego that is causing your depression because you refuse to accept your lot.
Unread 10-22-2019, 12:59 PM

On a soul level, itís like the universe is forcing you to realise that happiness comes from within, not by having what you think you need or want.

ďThe ego is sustained by continuous resistance.Ē Eckhart Tolle.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 10-22-2019 at 01:17 PM.
Unread 10-23-2019, 07:44 AM

I use Vedic. I tried entering the GPS coordinates into a calculator, and I got Thessaloniki, Greece as birth place...hope its right.

You just entered you Sun major period on Feb-2019. Your energies will have naturally shifted during this time. You enter your Moon period in Feb 2025, which again your energies will shift as you deal with Karmas associated with your natal moon.

You mentioned career. Your 10th house is seen for career. Your 10th house is ruled by Venus. Most definitely you should focus on a career which lets your express yourself artistically. It may to be focused on writing, so could be excellent for writing/drawing or anything that involves creative self expression. This is even more so, because Jupiter aspects your Venus.

From your Moon of how you feel, your 10th house is ruled by Jupiter, which is in the 12th house of foreign lands. Perhaps you feel the need to write about international affairs.

Overall, growing up at home was rough for you. Relationship with the mother and the father are both strained. Communication with the father is not great as well. You might have attained a technical degree, as Mars is the engineer and in the 5th house of education. You can still apply this degree, but you need to focus on creativity more
Unread 10-25-2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
I already understood.

You can lost with lists and priorities you set.Courage has gone.
Unread 10-26-2019, 10:23 AM

It will come back
Unread 10-27-2019, 06:30 PM

Quote:
It will come back
A courage that has lost from 16 yo,almost impossible to come back.
Unread 10-28-2019, 01:20 AM

Hi Nightgale,

I've only read the first two pages.

Are you seeking counselling?

Take things into steps. If you dont like the way you look and feel go to the gym, change your style, have a haircut etc.

With loneliness, shyness.

Take things into small steps. Dont be so hard on yourself. Think more positive.

You can make small talk to people at the train stop or say hi to passers by and make good eye contact to them.

Read up on current affairs, have hobbies, be charming.

You can join clubs, classes, volunteer.

Last edited by Amit89; 10-28-2019 at 01:23 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amit89 For This Useful Post:
Nightfall (10-28-2019)
Unread 10-28-2019, 05:52 PM

have think most of the above you posted,the main problem for me is i fear to take a decision to make a start and see how it helps me or not,i mean,fine,you try this,doesn't work for you,you try next one until you find what works as solution for a specific issue.

I have choices of meditation,psychologist,psychiatrist,life coaching,self books,hobbies such as gym,bicycling,walking/running,a basic nutrition,learning guitar with a teacher etc.But i have the fear of giving up if don't like at first or find something difficult to overcome,so to feel empty,useless,nothing gives plessure,inferiority.It's blocking me to fight till the end.
Unread 10-30-2019, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedicRaj View Post
I use Vedic. I tried entering the GPS coordinates into a calculator, and I got Thessaloniki, Greece as birth place...hope its right.
I don't think you have the right to use GPS and find my location,i don't want give personal info in public,i'm sorry for this.

Last edited by Nightfall; 10-30-2019 at 01:03 PM.

Tags
2019, area, chronic, condition, depression, loneliness, psychology, struggling