Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 10-14-2018, 05:10 PM

bronchitis

I've been sick for 3 weeks and have been Dx'd with bronchitis. Venus is the ruler of my 6th and this Venus retrograde in my 6th is in the intercepted sign Scorpio in my 6th. How long will I be sick?

The chest X-ray shows a problem in my lungs. Maybe Pulmonary hypertension. Do I have a serious problem brewing in my lungs?

8/22/1948 11:15pm EST, Philadelphia PA (Gemini rising: 11:26). I'm not able to upload my chart to this site.

Thanks very much for any interpretations.

Helene

Unread 10-14-2018, 08:53 PM

Re: bronchitis

You need to attach a horary chart, not your natal chart. To cast one, think of your question in your head, then note the time you first thought of the question. I.e. How long will I be ill? Then draw a chart for the time and day of your question. That will be your horary chart.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iced8Ace For This Useful Post:
HelenePerini (10-15-2018)
Unread 10-15-2018, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iced8Ace View Post
You need to attach a horary chart, not your natal chart. To cast one, think of your question in your head, then note the time you first thought of the question. I.e. How long will I be ill? Then draw a chart for the time and day of your question. That will be your horary chart.
I don't know how to attach chart on a Mac to this site. I'd also like to know how to post the thread I put on the Horary page to the general post page. Thanks
Unread 10-15-2018, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenePerini View Post
I don't know how to attach chart on a Mac to this site. I'd also like to know how to post the thread I put on the Horary page to the general post page. Thanks

In additional options click 'Manage Attachments' then browse a file from your computer and then click upload. Moderators usually move the threads.
Unread 10-24-2018, 07:45 PM

I too have chronic Bronchitis and Asthma. Apart from it probably all being my Mum's smoking, I have gemini rising, symbolic of respiratory aspects and also in the 6th house in Scorpio.

Tags
bronchitis