Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 09-28-2018, 08:10 AM
Skysky Skysky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
With the moon conjunct ascendant being your tightest aspect there, I’d expect you to have a bit of a changeable look for a Scorpio rising. Even though you will have traditional markers of Scorpio rising (as you said you are short and athletic) you will be more “fluid” in your athleticism and may have food related emotional issues that mean your weight can fluctuate. You are probably pretty magnetically attractive in a way, with the aspects from
Uranus and Venus. On a side note, was your birth difficult?
I’d expect you to have darker coloring in general than other members of your family. Like I said before though, these are rather general pointers and I do like to see the chart laid out for me to get really strong impressions...
Thank you for the time you spent in responding and checking out all those numbers , I do have to watch my weight it's easy to put on and easy to take off it's very strange , concerning my birth as far as I was told it was okay besides the fact I had to have surgery a couple days after I had a hernia near my groin area I was just an infant , I would really like to show you my birth chart I'm trying to think of how I can do this if I gave you my info would you be willing to type it into one of the caculators to see for yourself ?

Sky
Male
May 11 1987
5:45 PM
Panama City FL (not beach)
Feel free to check it out and let me know what you think 😎

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 09-28-2018, 08:32 AM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Re: Physical Appearance with trines conjunctions oppositions

Surgery a couple days after birth especially groin area (which Scorpio rules) would make sense.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 09-28-2018, 08:35 AM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Re: Physical Appearance with trines conjunctions oppositions

I’ll pull up your chart tomorrow and take a closer look
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 09-28-2018, 08:39 AM
Skysky Skysky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
I’ll pull up your chart tomorrow and take a closer look
Thank you for your time and effort on my birth chart and responses , I really do appreciate it , and yes I was thinking after I sent you that message about Scorpio ruling that area how ironic lol , and yes I'm so excited for you to check my birth chart out tomorrow thank you so much have a goodnight 😁
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 09-28-2018, 09:32 PM
Skysky Skysky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
With the moon conjunct ascendant being your tightest aspect there, I’d expect you to have a bit of a changeable look for a Scorpio rising. Even though you will have traditional markers of Scorpio rising (as you said you are short and athletic) you will be more “fluid” in your athleticism and may have food related emotional issues that mean your weight can fluctuate. You are probably pretty magnetically attractive in a way, with the aspects from
Uranus and Venus. On a side note, was your birth difficult?
I’d expect you to have darker coloring in general than other members of your family. Like I said before though, these are rather general pointers and I do like to see the chart laid out for me to get really strong impressions...
Hey Friend didn't know if you had a chance yet to view my chart no pressure or anything just was curious 😎
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 09-28-2018, 10:32 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysky View Post
Hey Friend didn't know if you had a chance yet to view my chart no pressure or anything just was curious 😎
Hey, I pulled up your chart and yes it’s interesting. What speaks to me is several libra-esque themes coming across. You are a born diplomat and much more socially sophisticated than your average Taurus. You are a lucky person as well and probably will enjoy a comfortable life without expending much effort. The main difficulty will be that you will be blocked energetically when you do extend yourself or attempt to achieve things that you are passionate about.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 09-28-2018, 10:32 PM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Re: Physical Appearance with trines conjunctions oppositions

More soon...a lot of this tension has to do with your parents and your desire to break from their wishes, looks like. The relationship is generally a good one, but there’s a big divergence of direction in life. Anyway, we were talking about apperance. There isn’t much more that I would really say except that it’s clear that you are very charming and you’ll be well served by your abilities to compromise to get what you want. The side of you that really would be so healthy to explore is your “selfish” side. Just examining what you want and trusting yourself to go get it.
Learning to balance your wishes and others’ wishes will give you equilibrium and stabilize your weight.

Last edited by Starsareround; 09-28-2018 at 10:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 09-28-2018, 11:33 PM
Skysky Skysky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
More soon...a lot of this tension has to do with your parents and your desire to break from their wishes, looks like. The relationship is generally a good one, but there’s a big divergence of direction in life. Anyway, we were talking about apperance. There isn’t much more that I would really say except that it’s clear that you are very charming and you’ll be well served by your abilities to compromise to get what you want. The side of you that really would be so healthy to explore is your “selfish” side. Just examining what you want and trusting yourself to go get it.
Learning to balance your wishes and others’ wishes will give you equilibrium and stabilize your weight.
Wow , your absolutely right very fascinating, I have a lot of issues concerning parents and there wishes verses mine I have broke free but I think psychologically I haven't , I also have a very bad habiet of extending myself way to much especially when it comes to family members , and I don't connect that much with them because there conversations are very surface level and not deep no emotion and it kills me , but nevertheless I really appreciate what you have done for me you have made my night , I guess to confirm to your guesses I am
5'6
Dark brown hair with red in it
Fair skin but tan easy
Black body hair
Athletic built and yes like you said the moon has a sway with my weight I have to be strong on my diet
Blue eyes
Thick eyebrows
I think that's it haha but thanks again
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 09-29-2018, 12:36 AM
Starsareround's Avatar
Starsareround Starsareround is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysky View Post
Wow , your absolutely right very fascinating, I have a lot of issues concerning parents and there wishes verses mine I have broke free but I think psychologically I haven't , I also have a very bad habiet of extending myself way to much especially when it comes to family members , and I don't connect that much with them because there conversations are very surface level and not deep no emotion and it kills me , but nevertheless I really appreciate what you have done for me you have made my night , I guess to confirm to your guesses I am
5'6
Dark brown hair with red in it
Fair skin but tan easy
Black body hair
Athletic built and yes like you said the moon has a sway with my weight I have to be strong on my diet
Blue eyes
Thick eyebrows
I think that's it haha but thanks again
Yeah you sound like you look like a Scorpio rising! All the best skysky!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 09-29-2018, 04:16 AM
Skysky Skysky is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Yeah you sound like you look like a Scorpio rising! All the best skysky!
Thanks again hope you have an awesome night 😎
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
appearance, conjunctions, oppositions, physical, trines

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.