Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 08-27-2019, 06:23 PM

Re: Sports Astrology Software

thank you for double checking your info. Can I ask why the planets have changed from Jupiter Mercury to Saturn Venus? The match hasn't changed time or location, although the ascendant could change if the kick off is 40 seconds late.

Either way darker team with the advantage is fine with me. Some of Tottenhams best victories have been at the rivals ground when they were the underdogs. I shall stupidly assume that
BETA + cycle stands for Brilliant, Exceptional Tottenham Again and
BETA - cycle stands Beaten Easily, Terrible Arsenal

You're a genius

Tags
astrology, software, sports