Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Medicine and health

Horary Questions on Medicine and health For questions about health, illnesses and recovery, pregnancy and baby gender.

Unread 09-29-2018, 05:06 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: What am I sick with?

Please update us, whatever you find out.

Unread 09-29-2018, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iced8Ace View Post
Hey all,

I've been ill for some time; the doctors don't know what it is. I'm doing much better now, which I'm thankful for, just some lingering effects. I couldn't help but wonder what the illness is, in case it reoccurs.

Question was: What was I sick with from Oct 2017 to February 2018

I haven't got much experience with health matters, so I am asking for a hand. I'll write down what I saw in this chart:

Mercury is Lord of the hour, the chart is radical!

Querent is L1, which is Saturn, in the 12H, in domicile. I'm doing well.

Saturn joys in the 12H. Moon is in Aquarius, in face, ruling the 7th sign. Moon's in 2nd house.

Mars is a malefic in the first! OH no. L6 is domicile, exalted and in decan, about to change to Libra who is peregrine and going to square Saturn. Mercury is in the 8th house of death... conjunct Sun, who rules 8th sign/house! Oh no.... both are applying to a square with Saturn.

The problem is Saturn receives Mercury in Libra! By exaltation and term (I use Egyptian terms). Luckily, Mercury receives Saturn by term, so I'll be ok, I really hope.

Doesn't the combustion make mercury powerless, however? Do I have nothing to worry about?
Who meets me first? It's Mercury.
If you want to know what happened in the past you should look at separating aspects.

And your first house is severely damaged, 3 natural malefics there - SN, Pluto, Mars. Additionally, L1 is also a natural malefic and located in the 12th. That's not an indicator of well-being.

I'd say L6 combust and SN in H1 plus L1 in 12th all somehow indicate that your illness is hard to detect/diagnose.

Unread 09-30-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muchacho View Post
If you want to know what happened in the past you should look at separating aspects.

And your first house is severely damaged, 3 natural malefics there - SN, Pluto, Mars. Additionally, L1 is also a natural malefic and located in the 12th. That's not an indicator of well-being.

I'd say L6 combust and SN in H1 plus L1 in 12th all somehow indicate that your illness is hard to detect/diagnose.

Combustion hides things; I completely forgot. Yeah I'm not doing too well right now, but it's not enough to hinder me absolutely, thankfully.

I think you're right, I drew up a chart for the diagnosis. It appears the illness will be diagnosed.

We'd look at moon's separating aspects, I think. Moon in Capricorn was trine Mercury and Sun with Sun receiving by decan. No reception really, so not sure how to read that.
Unread 07-02-2019, 06:54 AM

Update: Didn't find out what the illness was. I had a follow up MRI in June because there was a slight chance they found something back in November 2018. The follow up in June confirmed it was nothing. There is no neurological explanation for my symptoms.

I'm going to ask my family doctor to try to look at different routes. I lost my sense of touch and sense of taste like a year and a half ago? That's still lingering. Also, been dealing with tactile hallucinations, thoughts. Blah. Currently on anti-depressants, though they're supposed to help with the hallucinations. I'm thinking of having an astrologer look into this. All I knows my Mercury (L1) and Saturn (L5, L6) firdaria came and then wham. Illness city.
The Following User Says Thank You to Iced8Ace For This Useful Post:
Inline (07-03-2019)
Unread 07-02-2019, 05:44 PM

Saturn is in Capricorn in 12th and I'm suspicious of the course of treatment. Did you take any meds prior to illness onset?
Unread 07-03-2019, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Saturn is in Capricorn in 12th and I'm suspicious of the course of treatment. Did you take any meds prior to illness onset?
Not really. When I began having headaches, difficulty with speech and confusion, I was told to take tylenol or advil or both together for headaches. I took them both for awhile until the headache became too severe and they were ineffective. I started retaking them until my neurologist told me Advil actually worsens headaches and I've discontinued since then.

Hm isn't Mars the treatment? Mars is a peregrine malefic in the 1st.

Good catch btw, I've noticed that Saturn in Cap in the 12th in my Lunar Returns representing me. I don't know why. I may post my natal chart in the natal section.
Unread 07-03-2019, 12:50 PM

How's your heart and blood?
Unread 07-04-2019, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
How's your heart and blood?
Good, thanks for asking. I was having chest pain last year and they did a CT and it came out negative. I've done blood work and nothing's come up.

Tags
sick