I feel that we're not completely over. Will we patch back?

ellie04

We broke up 1 month back and I decided to refocus on myself. But 1 week ago we met and I felt that we're not ready to move on from each other... he also still behaved like he cares (coming way out to meet me even though it was already late and mentioning my upcoming birthday).

Is there a possibility that we will patch back?

33708213358_f6dc435e64_b.jpg

Last edited:

ellie04

Yes, although if it is not on your terms, you won't be happy in the relationship.

Hi, thanks for your reply! Is there any indication when a reconciliation will happen?

You're right that I'd want it on my terms... curious which aspect shows this?

Is my significator conjunct South Node & Pluto a bad sign?

ellie04

Learning more on Horary... I would like to know if there's ToL in our chart because I read this online: "A third planet, separates from one of the significators and applies to the other significator, such translating the light and nature of the first planet to the other. If the aspects involved are good, then the matter will be solved quickly and without difficulty."

I saw in my chart Venus separating from Moon and applying to Saturn. Mercury is also separating from Saturn and applying to Moon.

So there's mutual ToL?

ElenaJ

Moon (him) separates from a sextile with Venus and applies to a trine with Saturn. Venus is not a significator in this chart, but could be a woman he was seeing.
By the way, the faster planet moves towards or away from the slower one, so mercury does not apply to moon. Moon can apply to mercury and will do so after separating from the Saturn and Neptune aspects.
You are ascendent with significator Saturn, on south node of giving way, holding on to the past, and Pluto is also on the south node, stirring things up. This is all happening to you at the ascendent. Notice that sun, ruler of male figures in general, will be squaring the Saturn/south node/pluto configuration. Conflict, ruling the 8th possibly his money, sex, or maybe ego.

ellie04

By the way, the faster planet moves towards or away from the slower one, so mercury does not apply to moon. Moon can apply to mercury and will do so after separating from the Saturn and Neptune aspects.
You are ascendent with significator Saturn, on south node of giving way, holding on to the past, and Pluto is also on the south node, stirring things up. This is all happening to you at the ascendent. Notice that sun, ruler of male figures in general, will be squaring the Saturn/south node/pluto configuration. Conflict, ruling the 8th possibly his money, sex, or maybe ego.

So the separation between Moon-Venus could mean he separated from another gal emotionally or otherwise?
And what would Moon applying to Mercury mean?

Does the SN/Pluto conjunction indicate that I should let go of this r/s? Or more like an internal conflict letting go of past hurts etc? Because lately I've been thinking a lot about this r/s... about him... and there's a lot of inner conflict.

I think the Sun squares are showing the conflict we just had. We met last night and he did something which reminded me of past hurts, so I had a huge fight with him. He kept apologising and said he won't do it again, but I basically told him to get lost. It seems a reconciliation is no where in sight. :sad: Does this chart really show things could turn around?

Last edited:

twistandshout

It looks like you two will patch things up but it also looks like it'll be a process that will take a bit of work.

Moon is applying a trine to Saturn which shows, at the very least, friendly and amicable communication. The two of you could very easily become friends and perhaps move back towards something serious again. Moon is placed in your 5H of love and romance so you're definitely still smitten for him. However, You're in his sign of detriment, so it really shows that while you may still care for him, you're definitely first and foremost thinking about yourself.

Moon in exalted Taurus shows affinity for you as a romantic prospect (venus) as well was your feelings (taurus 5H). I'm not sure who broke up with who but it's possible that he's also hoping that the two of you will get back together (Taurus is his turned 11H of hopes and dreams) and he may hope to do that by trying to remain friendly with you.

The stress aspect I see comes into play with Mars and Venus squaring off. Those are your respective 5H rulers (Taurus/Scorpio) so it seems like your love languages just may not be a perfect match. Mars in flighty/erratic gemini is looking to keep stimulated and entertained, while Venus in exalted Pisces is looking for a deeper connection that exists past bounds as we know them.

South node's in your 1H with NN in the 7th. The first thing that comes to mind when seeing this is that for a relationship to exists, it needs to probably be less Structured and rigid, and more intimate and childish in a way since Cancer is the first water sign. It's okay for things to be shallow and light hearted, especially if the two of you weren't dating for very long to begin with. Love is something that grows over time and depth evolves as you get to know each other and always be expected to sustain itself.

Hopefully this makes sense. Good luck!

ellie04

Your reply made a lot of sense!

You're right that I'm now thinking about my needs first.. Thanks for your explanation on SN. You're spot-on that we had the best time when we were intimate and playful and we need to find back that feeling again. We used to bond this way until things went south (described by the Venus-Mars square).

But the chart indicates a patch back? I'll wait and see then... :pouty: Appreciate your interpretation.

Last edited:

ellie04

So we patched back 2 days ago. He initiated it. I was glad but he said he wanted some space which I took it as he's losing interest, but he said it isn't that.. but I still feel iffy.. insecure. :(

ElenaJ

"Yes, although if it is not on your terms, you won't be happy in the relationship."
Set your terms with him. What is missing that would make you happier in the relationship?

ellie04

It's a complex feeling. On one hand I feel that we're much more comfortable with each other now (like we can really talk & be honest), but on the other hand I feel that emotional intimacy is lacking.