Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 08-28-2016, 01:48 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: Should I cut my losses? Rafaella, tikana, etc please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai View Post
It might come to that point where I will tell him to F Off. I wish he stays single and childless forever and then gets depressed over it since it's something that he is already struggling with, yet he is playing the field at almost 50 instead of settling down as he claims he desperately wants! I know less people more oxygen, but then staying single forever or meeting similar men who you fall for and it ends up nowhere is depressing...the thought of it too.
I do not want to see 4th chart on this guy! lol

Unread 08-28-2016, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
I do not want to see 4th chart on this guy! lol
LOLOL
Unread 08-28-2016, 01:58 AM

Quote:
LOLOL
it is obvious the boy misses his mommy boob.
i'd ask him "umm why are you winking at me? cannot talk? are you reliving your nursery stage again? do you need a pacifier or breast milking?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
kai (08-28-2016), katydid (08-28-2016)
Unread 08-28-2016, 02:09 AM

Quote:
it is obvious the boy misses his mommy boob.
i'd ask him "umm why are you winking at me? cannot talk? are you reliving your nursery stage again? do you need a pacifier or breast milking?
hahhaha.....well i told him not to contact me again before when I broke it off and got bored with his lack of effort BUT his mommy passed away from cancer, so although your comment is a great one, i just can't use it in his case as u can imagine lol
tikana...I do like your attitude and if u are like that in your personal life with men, then more kudos to you....u must be living a hell of an easy and emotionally-wise stress free life dear ) if i think like that and not give a **** then my personal life would be stress free too...that's the only aspect in life im struggling with. agh!
Unread 08-28-2016, 02:14 AM

Quote:
hahhaha.....well i told him not to contact me again before when I broke it off and got bored with his lack of effort BUT his mommy passed away from cancer, so although your comment is a great one, i just can't use it in his case as u can imagine lol
tikana...I do like your attitude and if u are like that in your personal life with men, then more kudos to you....u must be living a hell of an easy and emotionally-wise stress free life dear ) if i think like that and not give a **** then my personal life would be stress free too...that's the only aspect in life im struggling with. agh!
ohh yeah i am like that.. these days me dont have time to babysit

by the way .. tell him to f*ck off permanently..

Last edited by tikana; 08-28-2016 at 02:38 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
kai (08-28-2016)
Unread 08-28-2016, 03:03 AM

Quote:
ohh yeah i am like that.. these days me dont have time to babysit

by the way ... tell him to f*ck off permanently..
I will...can't handle another of his wishy-washy indecisive approaches....it's like he likes me to be around..my attention for him via texts when I respond...my compliments to his selfies and his semi-bold head lololol my flirting with him....not going to be a doormat for a man. And...if he is a smart man he should have realized that i dont give a **** about his wealth obviously if i keep kicking him to the curb each time...BUT he has to be smart to realize it which he isn't when it comes to his personal life. What a f** emotional roller-coaster since March with this 50 yr old bachelor lol.
Unread 08-28-2016, 03:07 AM

ummm lol sad
Unread 08-28-2016, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Omg, AMEN to that.

Please, stop thinking about this guy. Please.
thanks hun...
i need to first find someone new for that...it always helps from my previous experiences )) it's easier to move on when your attention shifts to someone else....then im like f*** it!
Unread 08-28-2016, 03:52 AM

just move on you do not need 50 year old baby in your hands.
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
kai (08-28-2016)
Unread 08-29-2016, 10:17 AM

Final update:
We got talking...i asked him direct questions about his intentions as he ended up texting me today on top of sending me the 'wink' the other day through that dating site. Funny thing is that when I asked him to delete my # two months ago and never to contact me again, he said it is deleted! Now...he texted me, which proved otherwise lol

So he said that he finds me sexually attractive, that yes he wants to have sex with me, but did not mention anything more than that, so I told him that I sleep with a man when Im exclusive with him (kind of a BS on my part as I've done otherwise with others), to which he answers "I know, that's why I was't putting effort in it as I didn't want you to feel disrespected." So we cleared that out of the way, then I told him "well, why are you contacting me if you sensed that I only sleep when im exclusive? what is your purpose in your contacts?" He said "I don't know. I guess I find you intriguing. I like you, your intelligence and your looks." So I said 'ok then what do u want to do, now that I told you that i only sleep when im in a relationship while you are interested in having sex with me?" He told me that he'd like to get together sometimes over dinner and catch up over dinner. I had mentioned to him that my roomate is going away for 2 months (out of country) and that i've always had fear of darkness and not used to being alone and he told me that he would love it if I stay with him for some days even as a friend as he has two extra bedrooms.

So the mystery has been solved and no point in continuing this thread with a chart as things revealed themselves and Im glad I had that talk with him. I got sad that despite liking me a lot, valuing my intelligence as he told me (even many times before) and wanting to see me even when i'm not giving it up...it's like he likes the whole package, but he didn't mention being with me in closer terms like a relationship. I felt like asking 'what's wrong with me then if you like everything about me, you even feel comfortable around me as u told me, then what's missing in me?" I didn't ask him that but i wondered.

It's obvious that he can't let me go of me all these months and even when I said don't contact me, he goes and contacts me again even when he knows im not giving it up to him. Interestingly, I asked him 'so did u find anyone special yet?" He said "nope" and also, I thought he texted me in the afternoon on Sunday to ask me out, but he was home and sending me naked selfies of his upper torso (LOL) and we were texting back and forth for a few hours, so it didn't seem like he went out on Sunday with anyone, which shows that he most likely isn't involved with anyone otherwise i don't think he would have contacted me ... someone he isn't getting anything from. So no more updates or charts obviously...case closed as they say. I feel bad for him...I think he is missing on a lot by not being with me as I am very dedicated to a man that I am into and I could have been good to him and he has a strong attraction towards me too, plus I accepted our 16 yr age gap, so there should not have been any issues.
Unread 08-29-2016, 04:08 PM

I've read all of the posts and I think you should just back off and let him come to you (if that is what he wants). As Glinda mentioned, online dating can be a bit of a mindf*ck in a way - at least that was my experience. I never had a shortage of messages from guys, but we would go on a few dates and it would get wishy washy. I think online dating gives men an easy way to collect lots of women in their net with minimal effort. So if he is not giving you the same amount of attention, move on and you will find someone that will give you 100% of their time and effort. I dated in NYC for a long time and the mind games and uncertainty can be draining. I remember the days of calculating my text responses, waiting hours to read/respond to play the game back. I do not miss those days and there are people out there that feel the same way so you can find them if you just go with your gut. If this man comes back to you, then he does, if not then there are more fish in the sea! That's just my two cents (and if you have loads of time you can go back into my posts from like 6 years ago and see all of my stupid questions about guys that were going no where)!
Abby83 (08-30-2016), kai (08-29-2016)
Unread 08-29-2016, 04:15 PM

Anjelic, please write a guide for us. Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunraku For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (08-30-2016)
Unread 08-29-2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Anjelic, please write a guide for us. Thank you
I'll send you a signed copy.
The Following User Says Thank You to anjelik For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (08-30-2016)
Unread 08-29-2016, 05:43 PM

thank you )
he is super nice to me...and told me also at the very end that meeting me for a company would be great and lovely for him and everything else is just a bonus to him and our meetings will be without any expectation. i will not shut him off this time after our honest conversation because he was very respectful in his texts, but im not going to give in either, so i will let him contact me whenever (himself) and ask me out as a friend or whatever he wants to ask me out as...im backing off as before...never was on him though, so i simply wanted to update a few ppl people about the end result since a few days ago the chart said that he wants me for sex which is obviously the case. Thanks again everyone for your wishes, advices etc on this, im feeling a bit at ease now quite honestly and surprisingly so im on my own without any horary on this man from now on ) i guess as long as he likes me..if he isn't into having a relationship then fine...i do appreciate that he still wants to see me without any pressure as i always wanted to see him myself and my anger derived from his lack of effort in regard to making it happen. Now it seems like im more content that he still wants to see me which perhaps is what matters to me while im not pressured into anything.
Unread 08-29-2016, 08:13 PM

I was so surprised to see this thread bumped up! I'll add my 2 cents if you don't mind.

I agree with anjelik, just ignore him. He is very childish for his age. The wink is a red flag. If he's not messaging anything concrete, it means he wants to bait you back to him for ego's sake, and if you reject him, he can act like it wasn't such a big deal and keep his ego in tact. Having to guess a man's intentions is another red flag (like what does he mean when he checks my page?) What you need to look for is vulnerability, honesty, wanting to get to know you better, making time for you, and looking to commit, (just to a relationship. Any man talking about marriage after knowing you for a few months is not thinking rationally--another red flag). People who truly like you, call and get back in touch when you distance yourself if they value whatever you have. What he's doing is just "bait". Don't fall for it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iced8Ace For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (08-30-2016), kai (08-29-2016)

Tags
losses, rafaella, tikana