Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-22-2014, 12:40 PM
sweetplum15 sweetplum15 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Personality Traits

Hi!

How will you describe a Virgo Sun, Aries Rising and Scorpio Moon person particularly a male?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-22-2014, 04:14 PM
sweetplum15 sweetplum15 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayfarer View Post
oh wait scratch what I said looking through your posts you already posted this person and yourself and he's your husband

then you ask here what his traits are like you don't know him lol

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...74&postcount=5




with moon, pluto, ketu, and saturn in 8th scorpio there's a lot of scorpio influence

his chart ruler is not that strong but mercury helps it out and it will get better later in life

this guy is all about 6th and 8th house activities

you should do a google search on that
Oh yes that's right! I've already posted our charts but I wanted to learn how these traits come into play. I wanted to understand how do these aspects come together in his personality.

Anyway, thank you wayfarer! I will do my homework. Will be reading 6th and 8th houses NOW.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-22-2014, 06:18 PM
kimbermoon's Avatar
kimbermoon kimbermoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mission B.C
Posts: 2,652
Cool Re: Personality Traits

Sun, Moon and Rising signs describe the surface traits of personality but it is the aspects which show the deeper complexities involved in how personality is expressed.
This Virgo Sun is also square Neptune, and that colors how he will present himself.
Scorpio Moon is afflicted with Venus and Mars, and that can be disruptive in relationships;
Aries ASC is opposed by Sun/Mercury and also square Neptune;

Many additional factors have to be considered, as well, thus before launching a detailed account of any given planet in a sign, one must note whether the energy expresses through positive or negative channels.
Communications and mind-set, shown by Mercury, are apt to be disrupted by the afflictions from Jupiter, Uranus/Neptune.
Venus sq Saturn can indicate financial or relationship problems: disappointment, lack or restrictions;
Mars sq Uranus is definitely disruptive and confusing in it's expression.
Are you seeing a pattern here?
__________________
Namaste
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimbermoon For This Useful Post:
greybeard (10-22-2014), ukdesifem (10-23-2014)
  #4  
Unread 10-23-2014, 02:13 PM
sweetplum15 sweetplum15 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermoon View Post
Sun, Moon and Rising signs describe the surface traits of personality but it is the aspects which show the deeper complexities involved in how personality is expressed.
This Virgo Sun is also square Neptune, and that colors how he will present himself.
Scorpio Moon is afflicted with Venus and Mars, and that can be disruptive in relationships;
Aries ASC is opposed by Sun/Mercury and also square Neptune;

Many additional factors have to be considered, as well, thus before launching a detailed account of any given planet in a sign, one must note whether the energy expresses through positive or negative channels.
Communications and mind-set, shown by Mercury, are apt to be disrupted by the afflictions from Jupiter, Uranus/Neptune.
Venus sq Saturn can indicate financial or relationship problems: disappointment, lack or restrictions;
Mars sq Uranus is definitely disruptive and confusing in expression.
Are you seeing a pattern here?
Hi kimbermoon! Thanks for taking the time to reply!

What I noticed is that his inner planets are heavily aspected with the outer planets. With all those squares, I spent a significant amount of time looking up those aspects and was shocked to see that my partner might be suffering from inferiority complex, he must be deeply insecure and is not quite sure of what he needs from what he truly wants.

What's more devastating is that those Uranian and Neptunian energies interacting with his personal planets suggest infidelity tendencies. Now I can see why his behavior is too erratic, his visions for the future are unclear and too many times he threatened me with divorce.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-23-2014, 09:50 PM
ukdesifem's Avatar
ukdesifem ukdesifem is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 722
Re: Personality Traits

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetplum15 View Post
Hi!

How will you describe a Virgo Sun, Aries Rising and Scorpio Moon person particularly a male?
Rising - bold, perhaps loud, outgoing, gregarious

Sun - Gains life strength from reserve, methodical actions (depends also on house and aspects)

Moon - guarded and "stinging" emotions


On the surface, he would be bold and outgoing, though his "path" is based on methodicalness and reserve (as said depending on the house his Sun is in). He also would have guarded emotions, and how this is expressed will be amplified by the resident house and aspects.

To get a fuller personality assessment, it would also depend on the elements, polarities, and hemispheres.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-24-2014, 09:14 AM
sweetplum15 sweetplum15 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukdesifem View Post
Rising - bold, perhaps loud, outgoing, gregarious

Sun - Gains life strength from reserve, methodical actions (depends also on house and aspects)

Moon - guarded and "stinging" emotions


On the surface, he would be bold and outgoing, though his "path" is based on methodicalness and reserve (as said depending on the house his Sun is in). He also would have guarded emotions, and how this is expressed will be amplified by the resident house and aspects.

To get a fuller personality assessment, it would also depend on the elements, polarities, and hemispheres.
Your description suits him well! Thank you ukdesifem!

Ah, I've been reading his sun aspects and it falls on the 6th house. Elements, polarities and hemispheres sound confusing to me, could you elaborate more on this?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, interpretation, personality, traits

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.