Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.

Unread 10-30-2008, 11:54 PM

Re: Moving for good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobZemco

To construct a Relocation Chart you use the original birth hour, the original time zone, and you change the latitude and longitude to the new location.

A relocated chart simply uses the local time, time zone and coordinates for a different location.

The two charts are not the same thing and are used for different purposes.
Alright, got it. However, I notice people use terms "relocated" and "relocation" chart interchangeably. I couldn't find any info online about "relocated" charts and until now I wasn't even aware of them. Could you please tell us what their purpose is comparing to the "relocation" ones?

Last edited by dub.tribe; 10-31-2008 at 12:07 AM.
Unread 10-31-2008, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub.tribe
Alright, got it. However, I notice people use terms "relocated" and "relocation" chart interchangeably. I couldn't find any info online about "relocated" charts and until now I wasn't even aware of them. Could you please tell us what their purpose is comparing to the "relocation" ones?
I know, and it drives me up a wall. You use them with astrocartography.

A map will show you where different lines cross the Earth.

You choose a line based on what you want to do, then look at some of the cities near that line.

You cannot change your natal chart. It's yours. You can take it with you even.

Your relocation chart will show you how you will or will not benefit from reloctating to that place.

Once you move to that place, you will use those coordinates for your relocated Solar Return Chart and maybe for your relocated transit chart. For your progressed chart you'll still use your birth-place, althought it wouldn't hurt to look at that the relocated place.
Unread 10-31-2008, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmas
mausoleum
that very dark mysterious girl
4th house is also ancestry
and your genetics
jest isti tesko dakle
Unread 10-31-2008, 05:38 PM

Quote:

You're right, but I'm also guilty of aiding and abetting.

Yes, you are Bob. -_-
But I forgive you because you are incontestably generous and helpful to all.
A real expert that I have to admit, I find hard to follow, being the illiterate beginner I am.

Thank you for replying also to dub.tribe's query, that was interesting.
Quote:
You have to pay attention. You had the wrong Relocated Chart. The correct chart is attached.

Same Birth Time
Same Time Zone
Different City Coordinates.

So the question is now, "Why do you want to go there?" Which house relates to that? That's where you'll find your answer.

I really thought I had put CED time and my natal time in my relocated chart!... I'm confused.

Anyhow, as I said, I would like to stay in New York permanently, which implies making something of my artistic career ambitions linked to music, AND finding a significant other to build a family with.
If it's not asking too much, can you extrapolate something regarding that, in my relocated chart?
Unread 10-31-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyka
I really thought I had put CED time and my natal time in my relocated chart!... I'm confused.
Depending on the software program I'm using I have to check and double check to make sure the fields don't go back to their default settings or whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyka
Anyhow, as I said, I would like to stay in New York permanently, which implies making something of my artistic career ambitions linked to music, AND finding a significant other to build a family with.
If it's not asking too much, can you extrapolate something regarding that, in my relocated chart?
Okay, your concerns center around

You/your life -- Jupiter in Scorpio in the 12th with Sagittarius on the Ascendant is good.

Career/family/others -- Venus trine Mars has oved to the 7th/2nd House. Mars rules your 4th and 5th. That's real nice.

The problem is going to be your Sun/Mercury square Uranus had move to the 7th/10th.

It was in your 4th/7th. If you learned to handle that energy great, you should do okay, otherwise you may have a tough time with employment. I kind of think having Venus in the 7th (trine Mars) and ruling the 10th/11th will help a lot.

Actually I started then had to find your charts to look at them.

Last edited by BobZemco; 10-31-2008 at 08:39 PM.
Unread 10-31-2008, 08:36 PM

Aha, your finger must have slipped.
More suspense...

EDIT: THANK YOU so much for your time!! U give me hope and reassurance. =)
I'm not 'relocated' right now, I'm in my home Country, but will go to the States on the 13th... I hope the transits won't change too much by then.
I'll give updates when things start happening!

May the stars be with you!

Last edited by Reyka; 11-02-2008 at 01:58 AM.
Unread 11-17-2008, 09:26 PM

My moving has abruptly been put on undetermined hold. -> I was sent back home directly from the immigration officers at San Francisco airport. They did not let me in at all despite my regular tourist visa which allows me 6 months per year until 2017, and despite my proving I can support myself over those months!

I won't tire you with details, because it is also annoying to me, let it suffice that after my lenghty travel they kept me in their office for 5 hours and after going through ALL of my stuff (clothes and phone books and diary, etc.), they found a little note related to my work-exchange in a hostel -no money involved- and treated it as breaking the law.

I am not entitled to enter the States as a tourist ever again (!!), will always need to go to the Consulate in Florence and ask for another visa if I want to put one foot on American soil again.
Goes unsaid that this ***** well majorly, and I am shattered, together with my dreams and my life projects.

Does anybody have a B plan for me?
Unread 02-23-2009, 11:57 PM

I'd really like some help w/relocation too. Bob?!
I get confused about the different methods.
If I just consider the planet lines, Venus and Saturn are involved at the new location which are fine with me. But if I relocate the chart to that place (as if I was born there), Pluto shows up in my 4th house -- is there a way to work with that to make it positive?
My goals are peaceful home life, good health and social life. I've lived there before so have old friends there. If I move back, my Ascendant goes from Gemini to Taurus and then my T-square moves from 3-9-6 houses to 4-7-10
so the t-aquare is probably more important. I'm happy to post the charts if anyone wants. I've really been unhappy here and want to move back but its MAJOR to move so I'd really love some insight from someone!

Tags
good, moving