Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Sports Astrology

Sports Astrology This is the place to share ASTROLOGICAL TECHNIQUES FOR DOING SPORTS PREDICTIONS. It is NOT the place to ask for betting advice. People posting sports betting predictions requests (e.g., "Who will win X game?" WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. Astrologers posting answers WITHOUT using astrology (e.g., "X will win Y game" WITHOUUT giving the astrology behind it WILL HAVE THEIR POSTS REMOVED. SHARE your sports astrological methods and techniques and DISCUSS the best ways to ASTROLOGICALLY predict sports.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-19-2019, 07:25 PM
Scibeii Scibeii is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 17
Question Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?

From Wikipedia: "The 2019–20 Bundesliga is the 57th season of the Bundesliga, Germany's premier football competition. It began on 16 August 2019 and will conclude on 16 May 2020. Bayern Munich are the defending champions.
The number of substitutes allowed on the bench was increased from seven to nine for the 2019–20 season."


Eager and excited to hear your opinions and predictions.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 09-29-2019, 04:20 PM
gecko235's Avatar
gecko235 gecko235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 672
Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?

when i cast the chart when i read the question the moon was closely conjunct venus

so it will probably be a team in white

first come to mind RB Leibzig

allthough they are "red bulls", their name is Rasenball which translates to

Grass-Ball

so they are not red bull anymore technically

i would say RB Leibzig

but i dont have much experience in this , so better wait for more qualified answer

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gecko235 For This Useful Post:
Scibeii (10-08-2019)
  #3  
Unread 10-07-2019, 08:32 PM
gecko235's Avatar
gecko235 gecko235 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 672
Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?

Gladbach is the "whitest" of the favorites in the Bundesliga, they are first atm i write this. so probably also consider them
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gecko235 For This Useful Post:
Scibeii (10-08-2019)
  #4  
Unread 10-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?

If you look at the map of the first match. You can see the following picture, Mars is in the 7th house, the ACS is at 27 degrees. For me, this arrangement suggests that the winner of the Bundesligt will not change, that is, there will again be Bayern.
Why is she now not in first place in the standings, because it is, although distant, but nevertheless, the connection with the Sun took strength at the initial stage of the tournament, and closer to the middle of the tournament, Bayern will take its rightful place.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Torero For This Useful Post:
gecko235 (10-08-2019), Scibeii (10-08-2019)
  #5  
Unread 10-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Scibeii Scibeii is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 17
Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torero View Post
If you look at the map of the first match. You can see the following picture, Mars is in the 7th house, the ACS is at 27 degrees. For me, this arrangement suggests that the winner of the Bundesligt will not change, that is, there will again be Bayern.
Why is she now not in first place in the standings, because it is, although distant, but nevertheless, the connection with the Sun took strength at the initial stage of the tournament, and closer to the middle of the tournament, Bayern will take its rightful place.
Many thanks for your opinion and prediction, Torero. Is there something else for other teams? What are the chances of a new winner? Perhaps RB Leipzig or Borussia Monchengladbach as gecko235 mentioned? What do you think about kit colours?

Would greatly appreciate if you responded to my other threads,
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128823
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128849
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128833
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-08-2019, 08:10 PM
Torero's Avatar
Torero Torero is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 87
Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scibeii View Post
Many thanks for your opinion and prediction, Torero. Is there something else for other teams? What are the chances of a new winner? Perhaps RB Leipzig or Borussia Monchengladbach as gecko235 mentioned? What do you think about kit colours?

Would greatly appreciate if you responded to my other threads,
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128823
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128849
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128833
What do I think about the color of the shape of the players? I have answered more than once, and I will answer again. The color of the team’s uniform is utter nonsense, which was invented by a person who does not understand astrology at all.
This is my opinion and no one will convince me in this, because I know more information about the correct interpretation of the event map. And I have very decent work results.
__________________
Prediction only with the help of sports astrology
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Torero For This Useful Post:
Scibeii (10-10-2019)
  #7  
Unread 10-08-2019, 07:28 PM
Scibeii Scibeii is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 17
Re: Using astrology, who will win Bundesliga 2019/2020?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gecko235 View Post
Gladbach is the "whitest" of the favorites in the Bundesliga, they are first atm i write this. so probably also consider them
Many thanks for your opinion and prediction, gecko235. Borussia Monchengladbach seems strong in the Bundesliga this year.
Even though they have not yet turned up against the bigger teams like RB Leipzig this season, overperforming against the smaller teams is sometimes the most important thing in order to win a league.

What about casting the chart for when the Bundesliga season started instead of when you read the question?

Would greatly appreciate if you responded to my other threads,
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128823
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128849
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=128833
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2020, astrology, bundesliga, german, league, sports

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.