why noone is helping :(((

cagkannus

Hello to all,

Currently I am in very difficult situation sentimentally,economically....very big depression.Nothing works and every hour even worse.

Please can someone tell me why and what to do?

cant sleep,cant eat, and nothing caused by me.........

Thanks.

Attachments

• x1.gif
    x1.gif
    51.5 KB · Views: 52
  • x2.pdf
    59.8 KB · Views: 30

Jadi

Pluto RX transits your 12th house at the moment, it was very close to your ascendant for a while and is now moving back conjunct your Neptune. Pluto transits to the ascendant could indicate major changes. Neptune is in hard aspect with the Sun.

Last edited:

curiousabout77

Pluto is a planet that causes crises to force you to think about who you are and how you want to live your life and it can also force you into certain situations to get you to evolve and live a life that is better for you. I think that pluto so close to the ascendant in your chart over the next year would indicate the crises is about your place in the world and the life that you are living and what needs to happen in terms of the people in your life and circumstances in general that will lead to you living a much better and healthier life. For example, if you end up moving to a new place then this will lead to you being in a situation where you can surround yourself with better people and situations that lead to you evolving into the person you were meant to be rather than living in your current situation which is making you miserable.

RisingSag

Hi! If Pluto is transiting close to your ascendant I want to reassure you that I have gone through the same transit. Once pluto hits your ascendant, how people see you will be forever altered. This is true. However Pluto tends to make a really big deal out of things and my experience was quite simple and sweet. Right when Pluto hit my ascendant I reached my second trimester and let people know I was pregnant. Thats birth. Once a mother always a mother. Forever. I had always been the single woman, responsibility free traveling the world. Things have changed, but for me quite resonably, and your experience might feel like a breath of fresh air if you ride with it when the time comes.

RaRohini

I remember one of your earlier posts. I think you may have a sense of deep fear after the Istanbul explosions. Do not think too much and dwell upon that. Pray and have faith.
God bless !

cagkannus

Thanks to all! I havent get it much. When all will be fine? Actually, I dont fave fear about whats hapenning in Istanbul. I more care about my personal life is even worse than anything.

Jadi

The ruler of your ascendant is in the 1st house as well, this indicates a total transformation of your personality, which will be a dominant theme over the next two to three years. You will come out stronger than ever, always keep that in mind.

Last edited:

cagkannus

The ruler of your ascendant is in the 1st house as well, this indicates a total transformation of your personality, which will be a dominant theme over the next two to three years. You will come out stronger than ever, always keep that in mind.

Yes many people telling me that in 2-3 years ebverything will be better than all.But, if I dont have money now and have to pay to owner of the home and if not he will take me away from the home,who cares the 3 years later?

I dont know if I will recieve a good amount of money today or tomorrow.If not,then I will be in big trouble :/

Jadi

Yes many people telling me that in 2-3 years ebverything will be better than all.But, if I dont have money now and have to pay to owner of the home and if not he will take me away from the home,who cares the 3 years later?

I dont know if I will recieve a good amount of money today or tomorrow.If not,then I will be in big trouble :/
That's exactly the theme for this time period you're going through at the moment, the co-ruler of your MC is Mars and in conjunction with your North node. Mars is also the planet on which we rely to survive in this world. I'm not going to say it's easy but I am going to say that it's necessary for your Soul's growth. That's easy for me to say you're thinking, but Astrology is no silver bullet, I can only tell you what the chart says.

oleanna

Hi dear, - i have Saturn at the ASC, and as well in Capricorn, like you, - and i would say we might tend to be serious about things, not real gamblers in life, - but i'm far from depressive moods.
So i guess, your state is not just based on astrology.
Isn't there friends or family members to whom you could talk and find a way out?
Or even professional help? I'd say in your age one starts to make decisions about life just for yourself, - so, maybe you are forced to decide how to go on and what to change. some circumstances in your life might be able to alterate, other sof course are given, and then still, you can decide to handle them differently.
You know, activity is important. don't sit and wait that others will help.
Learn to help yourself, that makes you independent, and that's a major step to happiness! - Warm wishes, oleanna

cagkannus

Hi dear, - i have Saturn at the ASC, and as well in Capricorn, like you, - and i would say we might tend to be serious about things, not real gamblers in life, - but i'm far from depressive moods.
So i guess, your state is not just based on astrology.
Isn't there friends or family members to whom you could talk and find a way out?
Or even professional help? I'd say in your age one starts to make decisions about life just for yourself, - so, maybe you are forced to decide how to go on and what to change. some circumstances in your life might be able to alterate, other sof course are given, and then still, you can decide to handle them differently.
You know, activity is important. don't sit and wait that others will help.
Learn to help yourself, that makes you independent, and that's a major step to happiness! - Warm wishes, oleanna

Thanks Oleanna. You are right,I believe in buddhism and inner hapiines.But when you can not pay the rental fee to home owner,then there is no inner happiness anymore.
I can not get help of others,as these all difficulties are happened because of my family.They dont know how to use money and waste all the time.
I try always my best and work a lot and try to pay everything the time.
But this time is very difficult.
IN my fengshui report,it was there money on these 3-4 days,but nothing happened and came.
Before,thong shu-fengshui money coming days were working,not it doesnt work anymore.
my astrologer of fengshui told me to recieve 15 July I will recieve huge money,but 15 July is really late for all.

How to go quit all these conomical situations?

As you know, in capitalist world,if you dont have your home and money.Everyday is a bit harder,not only for me but for many people.

Capitalism hurts and force to govern people and steal their money.

What a consumist society!