Should I reactivate my OkCupid dating profile?

I wanted to know if I should reactivate my dating profile in hopes of meeting a guy on there. I was seeing a guy off there this past month, but we stopped seeing each other (oddly enough it was the exact day our progressed composite Venus, Ascendant AND Jupiter changed signs, which might indicate a big event happening, like a breakup). So I was wondering if there would be hope in trying OkCupid again or if I should forget it altogether.

I know for sure I'm the Sun, but I don't know if my question is 3rd house because of the online aspect, 5th because of the dating or 7th because I hope for a relationship. Either way, the Sun isn't aspecting Venus (3rd house), Saturn (7th) and is in a separating square from Jupiter (5th house). My co-sig the moon sextiles Venus (3rd), doesn't aspect Saturn (7th) and is an applying opposition to Jupiter (5th). Sun (me) isn't in applying aspect to any of the love asteroids but is in an applying 2 degree conjunction to the Vertex. My Moon as the co-sig is in separating squares to the love asteroids.

I sadly think the answer is no; HOWEVER, after reading about the Vertex in horaries I have to wonder if maybe the answer is yes. Halfway down the page of the link provided below you'll see the author mention Vertex and horary. He says it's the likely outcome of the question if things continue as they are. Also, since it's in applying conjunction to my significator at 2 degrees, I feel like th Vertex is even MORE important in relevance to the question:

http://www.uranian-institute.org/bfvertex.htm

ycbDeo9.jpg

Last edited:

oleanna

Dear, don't you think the answer is already included? You say "I sadly think the answer is no" - so if this would make you sad, then take this as what you want , resp. not want.
I don't think horary is a well working instrument for decisions you can easily make by sitting down, using your brain and senses. - you may become dependent on horary in a way that you might think every little step you do could be right or wrong.
But in fact life has to meet "you" with all your "faults" for you to finally run into something or someone who is of importance.
Be courageous and make decisions, face your own thoughts and feelings. This is what makes you a grown up human being, and this is what the years between 20 and 30 are really about. To shape this personal "you".
I wish you luck with it all. Oleanna

Dear, don't you think the answer is already included? You say "I sadly think the answer is no" - so if this would make you sad, then take this as what you want , resp. not want.
I don't think horary is a well working instrument for decisions you can easily make by sitting down, using your brain and senses. - you may become dependent on horary in a way that you might think every little step you do could be right or wrong.
But in fact life has to meet "you" with all your "faults" for you to finally run into something or someone who is of importance.
Be courageous and make decisions, face your own thoughts and feelings. This is what makes you a grown up human being, and this is what the years between 20 and 30 are really about. To shape this personal "you".
I wish you luck with it all. Oleanna

I meant sadly as in I think horary is telling me not to reactivate it because nothing will come of it, which is sad to me. I do rely on horary more than I should. I've come to realize that lately I base my life choices around the transits and progressions going on. It's hard to stop doing that :/

heidy26

Horary does not tell you how to live your life. If you want to reactivate a profile or not, just analyze what you should do.
I think there are too many OPs here who guide their life according to horary interpretations.
If horary tells you that you will meet someone in one year, no point in asking rephrased questions. Maybe the universe wants you to focus on other things currently.
Horary won't show different results, if this is what you are expecting for.

tikana

okay why are you NOT asking when you will meet someone significant and how you will meet him? cause that will tell you if he is from online or from the store lets say? [edited by request - Moderator]

Heidy is totally right.

Last edited by a moderator: