Is he telling the truth?

Angels

Okay before i proceed. This regarding my bf only and I do know no repeated question on a issue. but things changed he made it out to new friendship and do keep in touch with me everyday. we dont talk abt past or anything just being friends.

So the situation has changed so please someone help me with this reading. I also produce this chart for my own learning on the horary basics :)

My question is, Is he telling the truth about moving location?

He just messaged me today saying " Listen..I dont get internet everyday. I have moved to other place and there is not internet so i wont be able to chat anymore"

because all the misunderstanding and uncomfortable things happened lately i dont know what to believe and what not to...so can someone help me here...

I am so confused thinking like Is he being genuine and i am still doubting him. its not nice when people truly behave and we doubt them or have a 2nd thought on them.

Attachments

• is he telling the truth.gif
    is he telling the truth.gif
    62.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Angels

Asc (me) mercury, my co ruler venus
7th house (him) jupiter his 7th house's co ruler mars

house that rules lies or rumors? 3rd house got saturn (what's the meaning of this? )

I am stuck!

Vista

Venus his 3rd ruler and Mars your 3rd ruler are in each others fall. = No. South Node is also placed inside his 3rd = No. You also have a dbilitated and malefic Sautarn placed inside your 3rd although it's with North Node it is not as strong. In addition, suspisciously you have Moon moving away from a conjunction of Neptune on his ASC(7th house cusp). We typically don't use outer planets in Horary however there are exceptions when it is strongly placed on a significators angle. Neptune is the planet of deception so this would be another indication of No. Moon, has just past an opposition of Venus, his ruler in the 12th of hidden matters, another No. So far, you have 4 testimonies of "No, he wasn't being honest." What is stopping him from calling you or texting? If someone wants to talk to you they will. That's all you need to know.

Okay before i proceed. This regarding my bf only and I do know no repeated question on a issue. but things changed he made it out to new friendship and do keep in touch with me everyday. we dont talk abt past or anything just being friends.

So the situation has changed so please someone help me with this reading. I also produce this chart for my own learning on the horary basics :)

My question is, Is he telling the truth about moving location?

He just messaged me today saying " Listen..I dont get internet everyday. I have moved to other place and there is not internet so i wont be able to chat anymore"

because all the misunderstanding and uncomfortable things happened lately i dont know what to believe and what not to...so can someone help me here...

I am so confused thinking like Is he being genuine and i am still doubting him. its not nice when people truly behave and we doubt them or have a 2nd thought on them.

Last edited:

Angels

hello,

Thankyou so much for giving ur time and effort on this matter :)

Its quite confusing...He always use to work at random places (hotels) around swiss. he travels to works depending on the schedules.

normally when he was so close to me (true to me) it happens when he moves to another city and if there i no internet all the messages i sent him on his watsapp or viber will show only one "tick" meaning no internet acess for him and it turns double ticks once his phone automatically connects to anyof his access points.

so today after i received his message and 2 hrs from then his internet seems off all my messages got one ticks only (sp on viber where no one can block u if not interested to talk to u)

it seriously looks like no internet for him I checked his msg again yea he has said he wont get internet access everyday. its not forever at the same time.

lets see...

Vista

Ah, I see! The Moon does trine Mercury, however Mercury is moving away from him, Jupiter. Also, Mercury exalts Jupiter so you like him but you aren't in any of his dignities.

Please let us know what transpires.

hello,

Its quite confusing...He always use to work at random places (hotels) around swiss. he travels to works depending on the schedules.

normally when he was so close to me (true to me) it happens when he moves to another city and if there i no internet all the messages i sent him on his watsapp or viber will show only one "tick" meaning no internet acess for him and it turns double ticks once his phone automatically connects to anyof his access points.

so today after i received his message and 2 hrs from then his internet seems off all my messages got one ticks only (sp on viber where no one can block u if not interested to talk to u)

it seriously looks like no internet for him I checked his msg again yea he has said he wont get internet access everyday. its not forever at the same time.

lets see...

Angels

sure will do, actually it was him who started everthing later with lots of misunderstanding he faced bitter times... he broke off now came back saying he wants to be friends and forget the past...

so was in contact...but for me i am still confused if he is being true or playing around...i couldnt able to see anything clear do to all the hurts i had in past from him...

yes I do love him still but I dont know whether to trust what ever he says :crying: I am so confused...

anjelik

hello,

lets see...

Just to be clear about what'sapp - they will remain unticked for as long as the application is closed. I've had this debate with friends and even my boyfriend. He thought I was reading his messages and not responding for hours because it was double ticked. It just happened that I had the application running in the background and never read the messages yet. He could just not be opening the application because he doesn't want to talk to you. My boyfriend has a phone with 3G and it will sometimes just go to one tick (because the app is closed, but with 3G he would have data / internet capabilities).

I think Vista is right. If someone wants to talk to you, they will. There is a saying that goes something along the lines of "people make time to do things that they want to do." Which is 100% true. You will go out of your way for something if you really want it.

Angels

Yea I am aware if tat if an app is closed and the person dun acess it. It will show as if not connected. Same time I sent a msg to my cousin roo it's also had one tick Untill she got back home n msg me just before a 20mins....

Btw his msg I sent now showing 2 ticks just before 20mins from now. There is no chance he close app cos he got nth number of friends tat he can't stay away from it.

Watwver it is...I just wanted to know the truth...tats it....I remember when he was in a remote place couldn't get to talk to me 9 days he found a cafe n mailed me " I miss you" that time he was true...now...umm...

Time changes... :) humans got nothing to do than going with the flow how this universe force us to...

Angels

Venus his 3rd ruler and Mars your 3rd ruler are in each others fall. = No. South Node is also placed inside his 3rd = No. You also have a dbilitated and malefic Sautarn placed inside your 3rd although it's with North Node it is not as strong. In addition, suspisciously you have Moon moving away from a conjunction of Neptune on his ASC(7th house cusp). We typically don't use outer planets in Horary however there are exceptions when it is strongly placed on a significators angle. Neptune is the planet of deception so this would be another indication of No. Moon, has just past an opposition of Venus, his ruler in the 12th of hidden matters, another No. So far, you have 4 testimonies of "No, he wasn't being honest." What is stopping him from calling you or texting? If someone wants to talk to you they will. That's all you need to know.

Vistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! u were right :D i later found out by when i add him on my work him and he was online on watsapp but on my phone it was showing like he dun login on to viber....

so ur predction was very trueeeeeeeeee

can you also do me a favour can u predict me one more chart please...i have an update he talk to me today 2 hrs :D a long convo he said manything...but i am confused so please do me the chart at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=489743#post489743

thankyou again your awesome