really urgent! me and my bf abt to talk today so whats gonna be the outcome?

Angels

Me and my bf is abt to talk after a gap due to misunderstanding...i wait it over...now...

he msg me and i msg back, we both are at work so i have asked him time later today may be by the evening...

so whats gonna be the out come?

good or bad? is he gonna make it up? is he willing for a reunion?

someone please help this is urgent...

thankyou in advance :D :love:

Attachments

• god help.gif
    god help.gif
    58.9 KB · Views: 30

Zarathu

Account Closed
Is there a Yes/no question here somewhere? As we've said many times, horary works on having an event that is provable one way or the other. This would be like "Will the day work out well for me?". Is that the question? Along with a basic question then we can find out all kinds of other things.

Horary Astrology doesn't work very well with a "what's gonna happen question" at the start. However a variant does which is called Event astrology, where we do ask that. What is going on here? But event astrology is very finely detailed stuff, and is kind of a pain in a way.

rafaella

I got your PM. I think just go talk to him and finally ask the questions that you have had in your mind for a longtime. You've been living from one horary chart to the next, so I suggest you give horary a rest for a while and just live your life. Make your own decisions with what you want to do, rather than continuously looking for what the charts tell you. Horary is meant to be used as a tool to help you forward but sparingly, as advisory mechanism that tells us what may happen if you continue on the path that you are on...If you keep abusing the rules of horary the chart will just look all confused and just show minor events rather than the answer to your questions. So I doubt the validity of the many charts you've posted on this forum, including this one.

I will have a look at this chart, nonetheless. Moon conjucntion to Venus shows your emotional and your logical parts coming together, perhaps this shows you to finally try make sense of things that have happened betwen you and this man. Saturn in 1st would point to you taking responsibility, and feeling of 'heaviness' on you. Saturn shows feeling of being somewhat burdened however, its in a sign that does not rule the ASC so this is not as severe.

There is hardly any reception between Venus and Mars and no aspect. Sun and Moon have reception but also no aspect and Sun is separating from Mercury, did he get involved with somebody, which is now in the past? Mars is about to enter Cancer where it has some dignity but mostly debility (fall), but it will conjucnt Jupiter, an exalted benefic, so I wonder what that is. Some fortunate event happening in his life, yet Mars is unable to fully gain from it, as its in debility.

So to answer your question, I don't think there is strong evidence of any sort of reunion in the way you want. Your main significators don't show interest in each other, but Sun and Moon do show some interest, but without an aspect it is unlikely anything good will come here for now.

best wishes!

Angels

Is there a Yes/no question here somewhere? As we've said many times, horary works on having an event that is provable one way or the other. This would be like "Will the day work out well for me?". Is that the question? Along with a basic question then we can find out all kinds of other things.

Horary Astrology doesn't work very well with a "what's gonna happen question" at the start. However a variant does which is called Event astrology, where we do ask that. What is going on here? But event astrology is very finely detailed stuff, and is kind of a pain in a way.

Will he realise his mistakes & reconcider reunion? Yes or no

Angels

I got your PM. I think just go talk to him and finally ask the questions that you have had in your mind for a longtime. You've been living from one horary chart to the next, so I suggest you give horary a rest for a while and just live your life. Make your own decisions with what you want to do, rather than continuously looking for what the charts tell you. Horary is meant to be used as a tool to help you forward but sparingly, as advisory mechanism that tells us what may happen if you continue on the path that you are on...If you keep abusing the rules of horary the chart will just look all confused and just show minor events rather than the answer to your questions. So I doubt the validity of the many charts you've posted on this forum, including this one.

I will have a look at this chart, nonetheless. Moon conjucntion to Venus shows your emotional and your logical parts coming together, perhaps this shows you to finally try make sense of things that have happened betwen you and this man. Saturn in 1st would point to you taking responsibility, and feeling of 'heaviness' on you. Saturn shows feeling of being somewhat burdened however, its in a sign that does not rule the ASC so this is not as severe.

There is hardly any reception between Venus and Mars and no aspect. Sun and Moon have reception but also no aspect and Sun is separating from Mercury, did he get involved with somebody, which is now in the past? Mars is about to enter Cancer where it has some dignity but mostly debility (fall), but it will conjucnt Jupiter, an exalted benefic, so I wonder what that is. Some fortunate event happening in his life, yet Mars is unable to fully gain from it, as its in debility.

So to answer your question, I don't think there is strong evidence of any sort of reunion in the way you want. Your main significators don't show interest in each other, but Sun and Moon do show some interest, but without an aspect it is unlikely anything good will come here for now.

best wishes!

Yes tats why he was playing yes or no with me Untill I find it by myself after. But that til is gone off from his life I think since she know he was with me and was abt to marry me all that. But he is really mad at me. He know I was innocent and he played it out but he is jot willing to accept what he has done same time I am no asking him to accept but to behave. No more playing. He normally has a habbit of talking to woman online. Then get confused which on the settle with. It just his Venus in 11th house over Sagittarius.

And I understand it now...

So all I want to know is will he realise his mistake n reconcider?

Zarathu

Account Closed
So all I want to know is will he realise his mistake n reconcider?

Ah... that's a different question than I thought you were asking with the discussion. It puts it on a misake that he's made. OK....
A quick look say no you you won't get the retribution that you want. But I'm expecting company and I don't have time for a more in depth look. The aspects of the Moon to Arabic parts is always a good indication, and they are not supportive of your yes position.

Last edited:

Angels

Ah... that's a different question than I thought you were asking with the discussion. It puts it on a misake that he's made. OK....
A quick look say no you you won't get the retribution that you want.

will he be in touch? or completely go off? i still haven't talk yet...just abt to talk to him tonite. both at work his work finished really late by midnight...

just nervous abt it...

just one meaning to all my questions...

Is he gonna be in touch or breakoff.

Zarathu

Account Closed
will he be in touch? or completely go off? i still haven't talk yet...just abt to talk to him tonite. both at work his work finished really late by midnight...

just nervous abt it...

I'm sorry but I'm expecting guests and am cleaning the house at the orders of the BOSS, and can't help you further today.

Mandy

just nervous abt it...

He has already broken off. He isn't even your boyfriend.

Last edited:

Angels

updatesssssssssssssssssss!

i have decided not to presist...loosing all my self respect in the name of being honest and sacrifice :crying:

i thought of calling him but then i dont feel to...

so...i dont talk to him...i thought i let go...i dont want to presist any longer and want to concentrate on my life...if this man is fated let him comeback after yrs who cares...he hurted me..

now me concentrating on my own stuff! uh!

Angels

Mars is about to enter Cancer where it has some dignity but mostly debility (fall), but it will conjucnt Jupiter, an exalted benefic, so I wonder what that is. Some fortunate event happening in his life, yet Mars is unable to fully gain from it, as its in debility.

best wishes!

awesome reading :D

so this jupiter stuff! i think its his job...he just have started his internship by the 24th of june :D yea not much benifit cos he runs from one job to the other more over the language issue there as he is in swiss he dont know german also no proper visa so he has to take what the employee has to pay him not what he really expects.

story line he wanted visa, when he was abt to do his intenship in englanad (planned) he stick with me later when he found out getting in to england is so tough not as he though of thats where he played...he tried to look for woman to get settled...and i contact this girl and told her all the story now she left him i think (shes a leo) me a cancer him a capricorn.

:) anyways thanks alot for the reading and your time.

Mandy

updatesssssssssssssssssss!

i have decided not to presist...loosing all my self respect in the name of being honest and sacrifice :crying:

i thought of calling him but then i dont feel to...

so...i dont talk to him...i thought i let go...i dont want to presist any longer and want to concentrate on my life...if this man is fated let him comeback after yrs who cares...he hurted me..

now me concentrating on my own stuff! uh!

You mean he didnt actually call you when he said he would. :wink:

You are not loosing your self respect in the name of sacrifice but because you fell in love. It is clear, however, that love is not returned or shared. You have not lost anything. You are much better off going forward without that kind of treatment towards you. Consider yourself lucky. He sounds like waste. :rightful:

Angels

A junk! Hmm kinda kinda... Seriously when I sit down and think...does he worth it? All my sacrifices...duh...he is not....even if fir a word he comes back...my life be hell cos he loves talking to any girls...not just talking flirty he frankly admits...

So now I am having a 2nd thoughts....does he worth it...I lost my money on him,my peace, my happiness, everything...but he is being like this...uh..lets see...

Angels

You mean he didnt actually call you when he said he would. :wink:

You are not loosing your self respect in the name of sacrifice but because you fell in love. It is clear, however, that love is not returned or shared. You have not lost anything. You are much better off going forward without that kind of treatment towards you. Consider yourself lucky. He sounds like waste. :rightful:

he never calls even when he was at the beginning of our relationship he is not phone type peson.