For a friend: Will we start to date?

HeartTree

2lcxw13.jpg

My friend asked this question about a man who friend her today on Facebook. They saw each other last time about a year ago. (She sent messages to him already.) And she is wondering will they go to date and maybe more. I would say no but wanted to make it sure and ask another opinion?

Erickaf

Hhmm no expert here...but I think I see TOL Mars from Saturn to Sun to Saturn? And applying square from Moon to Saturn, so maybe?

Last edited:

HeartTree

Hhmm no expert here...but I think I see TOL Mars from Saturn to Sun to Saturn? And applying square from Moon to Saturn, so maybe?

Erickaf thank you for answering! I’m wondering if sextile is strong enough aspect to be used to form TOL? And also is sextile to Jupiter blocking moon from Saturn? I don’t want to give her false hope as she likes him a lot.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

So moon/merc was the "getting back in touch", this approaching sextile with jupiter will allow the communication via facebook to carry on, this should go well with moon during this time/sign being in saturn's exaltation, mars is not helping her though, maybe it causes her to be impatient with regards to wanting to meet up.

Id advise her to not appear to keen and eager, don't message him too much etc, let him msg her first....

I think the sq with mars will be making her be too keen, which could mess things up when moon changes signs.

HeartTree

Thank you! I will tell her to take it easy! :D question was actually about dating so maybe I can tell her yes but that it will go slowly forward.

Last edited:

HeartTree

Thanks Tikana, i think you might be right. They did continue to talk via Facebook but after awhile he stopped communicating back. Too bad this happened to her again :(