will be social??

rafaella

meh.. even with moon sextiling saturn sitting in 1st L3 .. not happy with mars venus combo.. you are not required to look at the recpetions in the conjunctions but you have a semi drunk venus dragged by peregrine mars

lol... doesn't mean she won't meet people... she needs drama in her life, ain't it so Ersa? Drama on online forum won't cut it...:bandit:

Venus and Mars have accidental dignity, so they deliver....

Chrysalis

And now this thread is finally back on to astrology, ill chime back in...and this is along the lines of what i told her before.

I've been looking more into in/out sect planets...and her/mars is totally out of sect here, so she's coming across as basically "too much" too much mars, rash behaviour.

Shes also applying to saturn L3 in her 1st, who is also out of sect here, so shes not feeling happy, probably feels left out and alone and restricted etc....but this is all boiling down to how she is being/communicating, or maybe shes being how she is because of how she feels.

Mars in virgo is also peregrine never mind anything else, she feels like she don't fit in anywhere she feels lost.

Mars/venus conjunct im not seeing as any great friendship that she is after, with whatever new social setting she will be in.

tikana

lol... doesn't mean she won't meet people... she needs drama in her life, ain't it so Ersa? Drama on online forum won't cut it...:bandit:

Venus and Mars have accidental dignity, so they deliver....

Golden rule
Aspect
Reception
Dignity

Well she can go kardashian she will meet ppl

rafaella

Golden rule
Aspect
Reception
Dignity

Well she can go kardashian she will meet ppl

we are not looking for a relationship here.... there is aspect, dignity, receptions are lacking but this is conjunction, as you said we don't need to look for receptions? I don't agree with that, but it doesn't matter here.

tikana

we are not looking for a relationship here.... there is aspect, dignity, receptions are lacking but this is conjunction, as you said we don't need to look for receptions? I don't agree with that, but it doesn't matter here.

Still meh on a chart

mars has to be dignified.. means she has the resources and skills to get the job done (gain friends) we dont have essential dignity here meaning she has nothing to offer to venus
Grin

neeexttt chart!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ersa

I want you to learn to see degrees yourself. Check the chart, how many degrees are between Venus and Mars in the chart? Venus is faster, so it will conjunct Mars where it is in the chart. But the second timeline, is as Vens moves towards Mars, Mars keeps moving forward, so Venus has to catch up to Mars as Mars will not be at the degree it is in the chart. It is also moving. So 2 timelines.

I will give you the first time line. Venus is at 13.51 Virgo, Mars at 16.27 Virgo. so about 2,5 degrees. (Weeks, month or years?) Most likely months.

Second timeline, you have to use astro.com and move chart forward a few days until you see Venus and Mars exactly conjunct in the chart, so both on same degree and minute, then you count how many degrees Venus have to travel from being at 13.51 to wherever it conjuncts Mars.

One can also use average of the 2 timelines for an approximate time something happens.

yes, i saw ..i guessed it was 2 times unitbut i had a doubt!!
thank you very much!!

rafaella

Still meh on a chart

mars has to be dignified.. means she has the resources and skills to get the job done (gain friends) we dont have essential dignity here meaning she has nothing to offer to venus
Grin

neeexttt chart!!!!!!!!!!!!

or perhaps Venus has nothing to offer here? A lot worse state than Mars... Yah? :whistling:

tikana

or perhaps Venus has nothing to offer here? A lot worse state than Mars... Yah? :whistling:

venus cannot be in worse shape cause it has 1 or 2 dignities (too lazy to look) and 1 major debility plus ummm mr with merc
mars is worse no stregth nada - :lol:

rafaella

venus cannot be in worse shape cause it has 1 or 2 dignities (too lazy to look) and 1 major debility plus ummm mr with merc
mars is worse no stregth nada - :lol:

Doesn't mean she won't find social life.... we can go on and on and on. :bandit: lol

ersa

I want you to learn to see degrees yourself. Check the chart, how many degrees are between Venus and Mars in the chart? Venus is faster, so it will conjunct Mars where it is in the chart. But the second timeline, is as Vens moves towards Mars, Mars keeps moving forward, so Venus has to catch up to Mars as Mars will not be at the degree it is in the chart. It is also moving. So 2 timelines.

I will give you the first time line. Venus is at 13.51 Virgo, Mars at 16.27 Virgo. so about 2,5 degrees. (Weeks, month or years?) Most likely months.

Second timeline, you have to use astro.com and move chart forward a few days until you see Venus and Mars exactly conjunct in the chart, so both on same degree and minute, then you count how many degrees Venus have to travel from being at 13.51 to wherever it conjuncts Mars.

One can also use average of the 2 timelines for an approximate time something happens.
update!!!
hi
yes, i met people from the near past(we met again) from the work enviroment..
:)
thanks rafaella

ersa

i had forgotten to update for this horary question.
Because of casting the new chart with the same question i came back to compare the charts and i realise that i did not update.

well i met new people in 2 months and 20 days..almost for the work enviroment..
thank you girls !