Dupe accounts

david starling

Who are all these guys? So many stories.

Yeah, those were the good old days. Gray ghost was a true contrarian. Anything you'd mention about her Chart, or even her great writing ability would be met with a "no, that's not me at all". She's probably a successful author by now--wish I knew her pen name.

Chrysalis

So you noticed too? Posting habits are a dead giveaway.

Still wanna see the next Princess. Or hell, even CE, kek.

I never encountered princess, although funnily enough earlier i came across an old post of hers whilst googling something....i get the drift.

CE was okay....he was just a cancer tho :annoyed:

You know what, it was the avatar that did it mainly for me, posts came after.

Blaze

Account Closed
I never encountered princess, although funnily enough earlier i came across an old post of hers whilst googling something....i get the drift.

CE was okay....he was just a cancer tho :annoyed:

You know what, it was the avatar that did it mainly for me, posts came after.

CE was a cancer, true. Not talking about the sign either. Very "niceguy." He took cringe to a new level, miss him much.

Avatar works too, Misses sails, just paid attention to it. Username is similar to some past incarnations too. How long before the mods figure it out? Lets make bets.

Whoam1

My least favorite technique about Sag (and Sidereal astrologers do this too.)

Is "most sags will deny the traits of their horoscopes" (people Use this as a real trait).

If MOST sags don't agree with their horoscopes, and you have never met the person irl off of the internet, maybe your list of traits needs some editing...

Ru33erDucky

Banned
Reading over these duplicate accounts and their posts, I don't think I really want to be apart of astrology communities anymore. Man, the stuff you read.

Blaze

Account Closed
Reading over these duplicate accounts and their posts, I don't think I really want to be apart of astrology communities anymore. Man, the stuff you read.

That's why I treat this place like a bad relatives house. Come in, talk to that one cool person, look around and leave.

Only recently started posting a bit. That'll stop.