Share your transits and how you feel.

mdinaz

Several years ago I had transiting Neptune square the ASC - followed by Neptune sq Mercury, followed by Neptune sq Sun and Node. Meanwhile, transiting Saturn is opposite Venus. This has gone on for years. I can assure you, it blows.

AquarianRising

Neptune is going to be in a perfect 0-degree-orb conjunction with my MC by my next birthday, and I'm a little wigged out. It could herald any of several things and I know I'm not gonna have much (if any) control over my life as Neptune leads me around by a thin string. Not having control means I can't anticipate the road ahead of me, which leaves me flying blind, by the seat of my pants. And yet I deeply believe in what I'm attempting to do. I'm convinced it's the "Right" path. And irrespective of whether or not it takes off, maybe it will inspire others to pursue similar goals. I've put a lot of time and consideration into this thing, so it's not like I wouldn't be bummed if someone else benefited from it all, but the important thing is the propagation of my methods and ideologies. I could die somewhat content the day after my idea makes it big, even if by another's hand.

Pluto is presently in Sextile to my MC, as well, and since so much of my focus is on my project and how to get the thing airborne, it ain't hard to see how this aspect describes my will to trample all unreasonable obstacles through sheer tactical brilliance. If my plans are going to have any chance of success, I'm gonna have to cut through a lot of B.S. and ride rough-shod over my detractors. The nay-sayers talk loudly when discrediting astrology. Just means I've got to talk better and harder to shut them up long enough to listen and shine a light on their dirty tricks even as they employ them. So, of course, I've had a welling sense of attitude growing. I guess I'm coiling up to strike when the opportunity presents itself, but it's resulted in more than a few occasions of excessive force in other conversations with people who I've historically deferred to. Which feels empowering, but since divesting people of their tricks tends to turn them into feral survivalists willing to employ even dirtier tricks, I also have a sense of dread that my force of will is going to rebound on me, which is a part of this thing I had to accept when I began it. Ultimately, that dread, or at least concern, feeds back into my force of will in an ever-tightening loop effect.

Jupiter in a present and 0-degree Trine with my MC. I've begun to feel more and more optimistic about my project and it's potentials. Some key events are emerging in the beginning of next year that could have some incredibly positive effects on my ability to get my project off the ground. I'm ecstatic about that. Plus, I'll have a chance to meet back up with a friend I haven't seen in over half a decade.

Transit Pluto Trine my natal Mercury. I've never been perceptually dull, but as my mind has resolved further into the direction of my project, my perception has become more and more incisive. I've sniffed out more psychological dirty laundry in my family and peers in the last five years or so than I ever have in the entire rest of my life. I didn't start practicing that for my project (because I hadn't even thought of my project yet by that point) but the fact that I happened to already be questioning others' motives and calling their bluffs and social mechanisms bodes well for my project when it finally hits the mainstream and I'm forced to defend it to the public. I'm not gonna lie; the idea of tripping over my tongue on live TV makes me nervous as hell, but I refuse to back down, either way. This needs to happen, and it needs to be me. I can afford to f*ck up; I can't afford to give up.

Transit Pluto Sextile natal Saturn. I've got some pretty f*cked-up Saturn-baggage, including a tight (and problematic) Venus-Saturn natal Square. The aspect is still approaching the center of it's orb, but I have a sneaking suspicion Pluto's going to come in and force me to dig that sh*t up and deal with it. I don't exactly want to, but if I'm going to "preach" astrology to the public, I may be forced to, which I suppose is what Pluto is all about anyway. I don't have to like it, I just have to willingly meet the challenge and accept the possibility of losses suffered at my expense. Of which I have cause to believe there will be quite a few by the time all is said and done.

Transit Uranus at the very starting edge of a Trine with my natal Uranus. This one could be very cool. It comes right back around to my innovating in certain areas of life using pre-existing systems like astrology. As time goes on, I expect my innovations are only going to become more and more amazing. As my screen name implies, this Aquarian is on the Rise. And I don't plan on stopping with the project I'm working on now; that's simply a launchpad for future plans.

Getting kinda bored of typing, but you get the idea.

Timmytwothumbs

Pluto in my 10th. 17degrees is the very important in my chart in any sign. I've moved cross country a few times, worked where I could but no careers dropped out of college a couple times starved some days, had my first child. Next year I'm building my own house with help from my father in law in the middle of nowhere West Virginia, I'm 22, when I graduated high school in San Diego, CA a few years ago i dreamed of being a musician. I can't say I really have any big hopes and dreams anymore, career wise anyways, Pluto changes things