Does he think about me often from his vacay?

kai

Happy New Year to all!
I posted a question a few weeks ago about a man I recently met. I saw him again after posting the horary, but then he left the country to go back to his own for a month long vacation. Anyways, I had an amazing time with him in terms of intimacy and I would say it was one of the best I ever had :)
We saw each other only 3 times, but we connected right at the first sight and things were so comfortable with us that after just 5 minutes we were already jokingly flirting. He even told me jokingly on the 3rd time of our date in his apartment when we did it for the first time (we couldn't resist each other, hence the quick get together) that 'what am I doing leaving?' as things were progressing. So I felt a big void the next day when he left and I have been thinking about him ever since and hoping that when he comes back we will pick things up where we left off. I wanted to check if he also thinks of me often too from Latin America and that he hasn't forgotten about me? He is single and was looking for someone special and he said that he was instantly attracted to me from the first sight. He is due to come back in 3 weeks or so approximately. Things were on fire with us that I can go on and on about my first encounter with him. I will attempt to figure out this horary based on how much I was able to learn from when others read mine and I look at others and you guys could perhaps add more to it.

So I am Saturn in 11/12 house? (I think if it's not in Asc house then it's 11 even though say 12, can someone confirm this for me please?) Not knowing excatly which house I am in, I am not sure how to interpret my position. He is Moon in my 9th house, which I am assuming deals with the far away distance now that he is away on vacation. Sun as his co-sig is in my 1st house, which I have seen even from my own horaries, that it means that the man is into me if he is found in my own 1st, right? So it's as if he receives me well. Do I take into consideration the "turn around" method where he (as the Sun) would find himself in his own 7th house being in my 1st? If so, that would mean that he is thinking about partnerships/marriage? I have not always seen this turned method used so not sure if it is needed in this case?

I also see that he is in my own exalted sign (Libra) because Saturn is exalted in Libra and I am not quite sure if Saturn in Sagg is a good or bad. I also see that there's an applying square between moon and sun as well, but Saturn isn't receiving anything? Applying aspect is good, but what if it's a square? I want to say that the answer to my question is a yes? That he does remember me and thinks of me often from his vacation? Did I miss anything and perhaps I am incorrect in my understanding of my own chart? Thanks in advance for your help and teaching!

kai

umm nothing going on

you got moon evasion .. then no aspect with your saturn .. ehhh naw

What is moon evasion? Never heard of that sorry. Thanks.
The sun in my 1st and then the moon and sun aspect don't count in this case? That's how I determined that there is something, but dont know what moon evasion is in horary as I haven't encountered in my own charts or any other charts I'e looked at before.

kai

hmmm I guess he doesn't think of me often then lol
not sure what the hell he was telling me when he invited me out and was telling me that we should go to Santa Barbara, etc. for a trip. He is 15 yrs older than I am so his loss i guess :)) He is the one who was all over me anyways, even though I was too, but not so openly as he was. Since he is due to return end of this month, I will wait until the very beginning of Feb for a contact (max), and if he doesn't contact me by then, I'll just not bother with him in the future when/if he contacts again, because if he is really into me, then he would want to see me right away after his trip (that's the natural behavior), but if he isn't, but wants to 'get together' and contacts me at a much later time, then I'll assume that he isn't worth my time. I suppose his behavior after his return will lead me to see things clearly about his intentions. I had eve told him that I was on a dating site when we first met, and he told me to get out of there and was very interested in knowing whether I have male friends or not as in interested in my status and what i am all about. Interestingly enough, I had Venus conjunct my descendant and mars conjunct my vertex that day when we first met unexpectedly as I always met guys through online dating, so wasn't expecting to meet someone that I would be attracted to that evening out of blue outside of the virtual world. So definitely those two transits work ))

Last edited:

tikana

What is moon evasion? Never heard of that sorry. Thanks.
The sun in my 1st and then the moon and sun aspect don't count in this case? That's how I determined that there is something, but dont know what moon evasion is in horary as I haven't encountered in my own charts or any other charts I'e looked at before.

when a planet leaves the sign before significator or co=signicator perfect an aspect

moon is not evading .. MARS does

kai

yes it is ..
your question is absurd that is why you are getting f*cked up answer

How is it absurd and how was I supposed to formulate it to sound similar then if I'd like to know whether I cross his mind like he does for me ever since he left?

rafaella

How is it absurd and how was I supposed to formulate it to sound similar then if I'd like to know whether I cross his mind like he does for me ever since he left?

Don't you have phone contact with him or on facebook? If he is into you, he should be calling/writing to you?

Kitchy

Banned
Querant significator Saturn is located in 6th house of quesited's turned chart. This indicates to me that you are 'work' to him - do you two work together? If so, he is only thinking of you on those terms, most likely.

Also - his ruler Moon - which is also nature of the question - is squaring your ruler, already completed it's exact aspect to your ruler - done and done-er is what I see on his part.

kai

Don't you have phone contact with him or on facebook? If he is into you, he should be calling/writing to you?

I did write to him on the 25th I think saying a simple "Merry Christmas" in an email, but haven't heard from him. I don't know how often he checks his email, since he had asked me to send him some photos of myself while he was still here and I told him I will do that in 5 min, but he didn't checked his email until I told him that i did send the photos while we were talking the day after.

No we met at a dance class, not at work.

IleneK

Premium Member
Is the guy you are talking about here the one from this thread? http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89510

Yes it is! Does this chart looks similar to that older chart even though my question is a different one as I was hoping that he thinks of me too now that he is temporarily away.

Well, you posed it only about 2 weeks ago and the answer to your current question was found in the first chart in that thread.

I answered you there:

Your question was: Does he like me? I think the answer is yes, based on the reception from his significator to your significators, both to as Venus as primary and also Moon as the secondary significator. And since reception between Venus and Mars is mutual, you like him, too. His significator being in the 1st indicates his interest in you now, not always. You, as Moon, are in the 7th sign/place, so you are interested in him.

However, you only asked if he likes you; you did not ask if you will have relationship or if things will work out between you.

As you note, both your primary significators are in their fall, so each of you lacks power to act. Also your primary significators do not apply to an aspect, suggesting that the two of you will not come together.

Moon, as your secondary significator, applies to an opposition to Mars, but Saturn and Mercury both interfere before Moon can perfect its oppostion. So while you both like each other, I regret that I do not see this chart pointing to a relationship forming between you.

If the first chart indicates that a relationship is not forming between you, then it answers this second question you raise. This is re-iterated by this second chart, which is not properly cast, since the first one governs the matter.

oleanna

hmmm I guess he doesn't think of me often then lol
not sure what the hell he was telling me when he invited me out and was telling me that we should go to Santa Barbara, etc. for a trip. He is 15 yrs older than I am so his loss i guess :)) He is the one who was all over me anyways, even though I was too, but not so openly as he was. Since he is due to return end of this month, I will wait until the very beginning of Feb for a contact (max), and if he doesn't contact me by then, I'll just not bother with him in the future when/if he contacts again, because if he is really into me, then he would want to see me right away after his trip (that's the natural behavior), but if he isn't, but wants to 'get together' and contacts me at a much later time, then I'll assume that he isn't worth my time. I suppose his behavior after his return will lead me to see things clearly about his intentions. I had eve told him that I was on a dating site when we first met, and he told me to get out of there and was very interested in knowing whether I have male friends or not as in interested in my status and what i am all about. Interestingly enough, I had Venus conjunct my descendant and mars conjunct my vertex that day when we first met unexpectedly as I always met guys through online dating, so wasn't expecting to meet someone that I would be attracted to that evening out of blue outside of the virtual world. So definitely those two transits work ))

The first chart showed Moon in the 7th, so this tells us how you've been into him when you casted this chart.
Now time went by and you speak about waiting and checking his moves for to decide about your own.
Why speculation? Why are you doing math about him and his feelings?
Show your own feelings for him and see what would come out of it.
It might be fashionable nowadays that everyone plays cool in love affairs, and acts as if the other one has to act first, - but it seems to me, this is a pretty dead end road. This is to me a waste of time.
If there is love, there is desire to be in contact. If there is no contact it usually tells a lot.
And none of you both contacts the other one right now...
As the 1st chart shows, by the way.
Instead of casting a chart you could ask yourself honestly how serious your longing is to get in contact. That would tell enough.
And then you could act instead of waiting and so depending on his actions.
Sorry, if this sounds harsh, not intended, -- I wish you to be happy soon, oleanna

kai

The first chart showed Moon in the 7th, so this tells us how you've been into him when you casted this chart.
Now time went by and you speak about waiting and checking his moves for to decide about your own.
Why speculation? Why are you doing math about him and his feelings?
Show your own feelings for him and see what would come out of it.
It might be fashionable nowadays that everyone plays cool in love affairs, and acts as if the other one has to act first, - but it seems to me, this is a pretty dead end road. This is to me a waste of time.
If there is love, there is desire to be in contact. If there is no contact it usually tells a lot.
And none of you both contacts the other one right now...
As the 1st chart shows, by the way.
Instead of casting a chart you could ask yourself honestly how serious your longing is to get in contact. That would tell enough.
And then you could act instead of waiting and so depending on his actions.
Sorry, if this sounds harsh, not intended, -- I wish you to be happy soon, oleanna

I did send him an email after he left as I mentioned above to another response here, but not sure how often he checks his emails. I got the feeling that it's not that often. Within those 4 days of seeing each other before he left, he was constantly texting me compliments and he even said what is he doing leaving now when we got intimate as if to say that his vacation was bad timing since he met me the last minute and has to leave for a while. So I did show my interest after he left with a brief Merry Christmas email. Again, we only got to know each other before his trip, so I didn't want to write an actual email or dwell with blah blah blah, but used the holidays to say a Merry Christmas only with a smile, so that he knows that he crossed my mind while away.

I guess the end of January will show a lot when he comes back, since if he really wants us to continue seeing each other then he must call obviously. The thing is that he talked about us going on trips and stuff like that he even asked me "do you want to have a baby?" to my discussion about not being sure about marriage, but knowing that I'd love to have a child in life regardless. It wasn't an intentional conversation that we had, but we were talking about relationships from a general perspective and he was telling me that he and his girlfriend 2 years ago wanted to have a child, but she claimed to always be tired constantly and he was complaining about how they needed to have an actual sex to get to that point lol. Of course, talking about a baby with him is way too soon and I wasn't hinting on anything to him not being in an actual relationship with him...i mean i don't even know if there is a future here at all, but im mentioning this to give a general idea of the things he was talking about with me. If he doesn't call then his loss I guess...let him wonder around as a single 47 year old then :)

The only thing that might have thrown him off about me is that I was holding a $3,000 Gucci handbag while out with him and he learned about that and he sees that I drive a brand new BMW, but he isn't financially well off yet and drives an old car. I'm not high-maintenance as I have expensive and cheaper priced clothing too, so I hope that didn't scare him off in vain as it would be dumb on his part. If I cared about a man's financial well-being only, I would certainly pick another man. Anyways, hope this answered your question.

I guess what made me get a weird vibe about a future with him is that the last time we met was a Monday night, then on Tuesday he had to work and then had to go and buy some presents after work and get ready since he was leaving on Wednesday at noon, so Tuesday we didn't see each other for that reason and I was hoping to hear from him on Tuesday and on Wednesday he left and I thought he might drop me a text saying good-bye but I didn't hear from him both Tuesday and Wednesday morning before his flight at noon. So basically I only got to talk to him on Monday night when I left his place and that was it. Perhaps he was really busy and maybe thought that he would just call me when he's back, but I don't know....as a woman I guess I wanted to hear from him before he left and not sure if he was obligated to say his good-byes or not. This situation is the only reason why I decided to find out if I cross his mind while he is away to understand if there's more to us than those 3 dates. Anything else besides this non good bye situation was great and there's nothing that might have made me feel like he doesn't want me. Thanks for your input as always and no need to apologize for no reason as I appreciate a 3rd party opinion like that. :) So I guess based on the 1st chart that was cast even with a different question, his lovely meeting is doomed although I don't understand why if everything was great and he couldn't keep his hand off me and acted jealous about each call I was getting trying to understand if there's more guys who like me currently etc. He even told me that he had sex 4 months ago the last time when he was in a relationship with some woman and that he is willing to stay in town for good job-wise if he finds the right person so he was talking about wanting to find someone in his life to share with. My mom says that maybe he was busy and didn't say bye, but in my own opinion or I should say what i would have done if I was a man is that I would make sure to say good-bye to someone I liked before my trip regardless of how busy I was. But that's just me....

Last edited:

tikana

do you just want him to think about you and not do anything or do you want him to do something besides thinking?

horary is all about get to the core of what you want to find out.

kai

do you just want him to think about you and not do anything or do you want him to do something besides thinking?

horary is all about get to the core of what you want to find out.

thank you.
obviously for him to do something :) Im learning about horary little-by-little, so I dont always formulate my question correctly I guess. I wanted to know if he will see me after his return and I thought that if im on his mind often like he is on mine, we will get together without any interruptions in a few weeks. But I see what you're saying now :)

oleanna

I'd say why should a 15 year older man refuse seeing you again and having sex with you?
This is obviously what he very much enjoyed (and you as well) so, i wouldn't worry about that!

Your question somehow sounded as if you wanted to know, if he is feeling love for you, as in thinking of you a lot.
- and this is what i (and others as well, i guess) was answering to. I think if he cared about you in a loving way, he would have sent a sign.
He simply would have missed you.
And then we could talk about this all growing into a relationship.
But if he doesn't he can still come back, contact you and continue what has stopped when he left.
And it would still not be a "relationship".
But of course, can be fun for both of you, and stimulating and exciting.

and that again is what the chart showed:
You like each other. (Which one does when one has sex with the other person, i guess)
But there is no relationship forming between the two of you.

Seems, this all is a question of definition of the terms we use.

tikana

ya know how many times i have heard "I miss you!" then you hear nothing from them? i got so tired of bs i said "ya know what ... there is a thing called PHONE .. if you missed me, call me...otherwise quit wasting my energy."