Will I lose 30 lbs by the end of the month?

I've been losing a pound a day since September 1st, so far I've lost 3 lbs. I want to continue losing a pound a day and reach my goal of losing 30 by the end of this month. Will I be able to? Do I look to the 6th house of health or only the 1st? I don't know how to read weight loss horaries.

zVnIDpU.jpg

waybread

I wouldn't say this looks like a good option. Your body is a first house matter, ruled by Gemini in the 5th The moon (your stake in the matter) applies from the 12th to an opposition with Saturn in the 6th house of illness and health. With Mercury applying to a sextile with Venus, I wouldn't say you can't do it; rather, that you seem to be on some sort of crash diet with an unhealthy or unsustainable outcome.

I wouldn't say this looks like a good option. Your body is a first house matter, ruled by Gemini in the 5th The moon (your stake in the matter) applies from the 12th to an opposition with Saturn in the 6th house of illness and health. With Mercury applying to a sextile with Venus, I wouldn't say you can't do it; rather, that you seem to be on some sort of crash diet with an unhealthy or unsustainable outcome.

Well I'm not on a crash diet, but I recently began taking Adderall again for my ADHD and Adderall has a side effect of appetite suppression which in turn causes weight loss pretty quickly. I'm not using it for that though, but I assumed that since I have lost 30 lbs on Adderall in a month before that I might be able to do it again. I'm eating much healthier than the last time I tried to lose weight, no junk food or water fast diets :)!

I appreciate your comments though. I was also thinking that since I'm Mercury, it refers to my new found knowledge of Adderall and weight loss. Perhaps the key to losing this weight is tapping into the Mercurial knowledge to get a healthy outcome.

Last edited:

waybread

I think a key to healthy weight loss is:

1. Tell your doctor about your weight loss. 30 pounds per month might be everyone's dream (it would be mine, anyhow) but rapid weight loss can be a sign that something's out of kilter.

2. Don't make Mercurial musings a substitute for healthy eating. A diet based on mostly fresh fruits and vegetables with plenty of water is good for us no matter what our planets are up to.

rafaella

I've been losing a pound a day since September 1st, so far I've lost 3 lbs. I want to continue losing a pound a day and reach my goal of losing 30 by the end of this month. Will I be able to? Do I look to the 6th house of health or only the 1st? I don't know how to read weight loss horaries.

30 lbs is too much to lose in a month, not healthy at all, you will put all that back on again and very fast. The chart indicates some issue with health. 6th ruler is Venus rx showing, health issues returning and being up and down. Mars on the angle. Moon opposes the 10th ruler (medication). Mercury is slow and will rx and exalts Saturn, I think you believe this drug to be very beneficial to you, the holy grail, however Saturn in fall of Moon and Saturn is about to enter fall of Mercury. Moon/Saturn opposition shows some rejection, so perhaps Saturn, the drug, will have some side effects that you may not know now.

Your past health issues will come back. I'm not seeing this medication to be of benefit to you either. And may have adverse effects in the future.

Please consult your doctor.

Last edited:
30 lbs is too much to lose in a month, not healthy at all, you will put all that back on again and very fast. The chart indicates some issue with health. 6th ruler is Venus rx showing, health issues returning and being up and down. Mars on the angle. Moon opposes the 10th ruler (medication). Mercury is slow and will rx and exalts Saturn, I think you believe this drug to be very beneficial to you, the holy grail, however Saturn in fall of Moon and Saturn is about to enter fall of Mercury. Moon/Saturn opposition shows some rejection, so perhaps Saturn, the drug, will have some side effects that you may not know now.

Your past health issues will come back. I'm not seeing this medication to be of benefit to you either. And may have adverse effects in the future.

Please consult your doctor.

So does that mean I won't be able to lose 30 in a month? Am I going to gain weight from the medication? I appreciate your concern, but I really want to know what it says in terms of weight loss. Btw I didn't say I was using my medication for weight loss, I said it does have an appetite suppressing side effect, but the reason I'm on it is for ADHD.

rafaella

So does that mean I won't be able to lose 30 in a month? Am I going to gain weight from the medication? I appreciate your concern, but I really want to know what it says in terms of weight loss. Btw I didn't say I was using my medication for weight loss, I said it does have an appetite suppressing side effect, but the reason I'm on it is for ADHD.

I have read some not very good things about this drug, its very addictive and people abuse this drug because it enhances performance etc.

Regarding weightloss, if you want to lose weight, do it slowly... 5-10 pounds per month is healthy, anything more can be bad for you.

Please seek the help of a doctor, not this forum for matters of health.

I have read some not very good things about this drug, its very addictive and people abuse this drug because it enhances performance etc.

Regarding weightloss, if you want to lose weight, do it slowly... 5-10 pounds per month is healthy, anything more can be bad for you.

Please seek the help of a doctor, not this forum for matters of health.

Doctors prescribe Adderall for weight loss. My psychiatrist has done it for others in the past. Also, I have lost at least 20 in a month before and kept it off. I have consistently been losing a pound a day for 8 days so I've already lost 8 of the 30 lbs I want to lose. I think someone said Mercury sextiling Venus means that I could do it, but might be doing it unhealthily. I'm not being unhealthy though, I actually believe that me drinking a ton of water everyday is helping push out the extra water weight that I have in my body, plus the fact that I'm eating healthier and exercising more is causing the pound a day loss!

muchacho

Doctors prescribe Adderall for weight loss. My psychiatrist has done it for others in the past. Also, I have lost at least 20 in a month before and kept it off. I have consistently been losing a pound a day for 8 days so I've already lost 8 of the 30 lbs I want to lose. I think someone said Mercury sextiling Venus means that I could do it, but might be doing it unhealthily. I'm not being unhealthy though, I actually believe that me drinking a ton of water everyday is helping push out the extra water weight that I have in my body, plus the fact that I'm eating healthier and exercising more is causing the pound a day loss!
I'd say as long as it feels good, do it. Everybody has their own specific way of going about things and also a very unique metabolism. You cannot compare yourself with anyone. The advice others give you is based on their point of view and their experiences with their unique body and metabolism. Given that you are mostly fire and air, which means generally you do things more quickly and suddenly, I don't really see a problem. And obviously you don't see a problem either. So, good luck!

waybread

Sorry, Muchacho, but when the medical profession generally agrees on something, it's more than my personal opinion. Sudden or rapid weight loss can be a symptom of a serious illness; and is a frequent question that doctors ask patients when doing a medical history. For another thing, if TT92 isn't watching her diet carefully, she may be subject to nutritional deficiencies.