Will we be together? Help needed please!

VRX

I asked my first horary question and tried to answer it but i need help as i have no experience at all. Below is the chart with the date and time i asked the question.
So here is what i found out and please correct me if i am wrong.
I like a guy - i've known him for manh years - but nothing has ever happened between us and i would like to.
The question is: Will we be together soon?

The first thing that strikes me is that the ascendant is found in a very early degree, perhaps meaning that it is too soon to ask the question (some may agree some may not) but i continue with the reading. :pouty:
Since i am the person asking the question, the querent, i am represented by the ruler of the sign the first house cusp falls on in the horoscope, in this case the moon, which is found in the second house in leo. The guy i am interested in, the quesited, is represented by the 7th house ruler, Saturn who is retrograde and found in the fifth house in scorpio.
The moon is making an aspect with saturn, although it is a square it is better than no having an aspect at all and it is applying saturn, it is not separating the planet so it is good thing - i think. The square can possibly mean trouble achieving the goal but it is not impossible.
Is it a good sign that Saturn is retrograde, not getting away from the moon -me - but approaching it or is it irrelevant?
Saturn is also found in scorpio not a very favorable sign for him. Same goes for moon, found in leo.
If i take other significators, say venus - me, woman asking - and him as sun - male - i see that venus is also applying to sun, not separating, by a wide conjunction and they are both found in the same house. Any thoughts?

Next, i see that the moon will make a perfect square with saturn in approximately 5 degrees.
If the answer to my question is yes, then the 5 degrees could imply the time that it will take for us to be together. But i am not sure at all if the answer is a yes. It could very well be a no. This is where you come along and help me sort things out. :sad:
I would appreciate it if you could take the time and read my chart since it is my first attempt to read an horary and i am literally sleepwalking here. Thank you...

Attachments

• event chart_will_we_be_together_soon.jpg
    event chart_will_we_be_together_soon.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 27

rafaella

It is an early Asc as you noted, so I think that might imply circumstances between you two have never really been ripe for a romance and still might be that way. It can mean some things are yet to happen before you can ask this question. In what capacity do you know this person? Through work, or mutual friends? Do you think he likes you?

The chart doesn't really indicate an interest from his side, sorry to say. Saturn is in fall of Moon, and Moon is in detriment of Saturn, and with the applying square it appears its going to be way to difficult for anything to develop. The negative reception doesn't help either. Both significators have also no dignity.

The other thing is Moon will first aspect Jupiter, so the aspect to Saturn is actually blocked by Jupiter in detriment. Jupiter rules 10th, work, or boss? And located in 12th, house of self undoing. I think I need more background to understand what Jupiter could represent....

But I think you can ask again after some time....as early ASC makes this chart not as reliable....

best wishes!

Last edited:

VRX

Hi Rafaella, thanks for your quick reply. I have known this guy almost my entire life, we were classmates in primary school and although we both live in a small town we rarely bump into each other. He is the first boy i fell in love with. He is friendly with me when we see each other - randomly - but that's it. He is a sociable person he is friendly with everybody. I don't believe he likes me romantically either but back then, he did (it was a childish crush from his side and i know this because his mother had told my mother - as i said we live in a very small town, everyone knowns each other) and i thought he might feel something for me again. As far as Jupiter as you mentioned, the only think i can think of is that he has his own hairdressing salon (if that's the word) and that he likes his job.
So there seems no future between us for now?
Sighs...
Maybe i should ask again after a month?

rafaella

Thanks for the added information. Well horary aside I think if you guys hardly see each other and you both don't make any attempts to move things between you, then it is unlikely anything would happen. That might be the reason your rulers are peregrine, meaning they have no 'strength' to do anything causing them to just go with the flow, without direction.

I'm no dating coach, but I think If you both are single, then there should be no reason why you cannot try move things between you. Try see this person more often. Throw a party and ask him to come, ask your mum to invite you both to dinner, something casual. Have a haircut at his salon, strike a conversation about the past and how he had a crush on you...just something innocent and then ask him if he wanted to catch up over coffee. Just try be friendly and show that you like him...If after awhile he still doesn't make any attempts to develop anything, then maybe you truly should move forward.

VRX

Thanks again for your reply Rafaella. The problem is that only men can get a haircut at his salon, so i can't go there. And i asked him two months ago if we can go out for a coffee sometime, he said sure, why not? but he didn't do anything to make it happen and i don't want to push him. You are right about me moving on, he wouldn't act indifferent if he was interested in me and i wish it was that easy to let go. I wonder why i can't get over him all these years. Thanks a lot for your insight.