When will they break up?

SearchingforGrey

I asked this question: my ex and I saw each other twice recently. He told me how he's not into his current gf. They aren't psychical for about 5 weeks now. And he stated that she may leave him.

I asked. When will they break up.

I see his significator as saturn in capricorn about to change to aquarius in the 7th. His first house.

She would be the moon 7th from him. Since they live together.
Moon is at 0 degrees of scorpio. Her fall.just left partnership libra.

The next aspect the moon makes is an opposition to uranus rx in the 11th radix or his 5th house.

Does this mean it already started?

Any comments are greatly appreciated

https://i.postimg.cc/xdLFKP88/IMG-20201210-205716.png

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I asked this question: my ex and I saw each other twice recently. He told me how he's not into his current gf. They aren't psychical for about 5 weeks now. And he stated that she may leave him.

I asked. When will they break up.

I see his significator as saturn in capricorn about to change to aquarius in the 7th. His first house.

She would be the moon 7th from him. Since they live together.
Moon is at 0 degrees of scorpio. Her fall.just left partnership libra.

The next aspect the moon makes is an opposition to uranus rx in the 11th radix or his 5th house.

Does this mean it already started?

Any comments are greatly appreciated

https://i.postimg.cc/xdLFKP88/IMG-20201210-205716.png

I would think the breakup occurred *very* recently when Moon in Libra perfected its square to him/Saturn in Cap. Maybe even today? The square is the energy for her to breakup and she was not liking him by reception, although he received her by exaltation.

Now she/separates from the square, still not liking him by reception and also feeling really bad on her own, Moon being in its fall.

When Saturn moves into AQ around the solstice, she will not feel so averse toward him. But it would seem to me that the square between her/Moon and him/Saturn along with reception between them would point to a potential breakup time.

Please update.

Last edited:

tikana

okay

is this what you are really asking about? will they break up?
or are you asking if you and your x will get back together?

Tik

SearchingforGrey

okay

is this what you are really asking about? will they break up?
or are you asking if you and your x will get back together?

Tik

Hi, no my question was when will they break up? Regardless of me, I know he's not happy and he deserves to be. Deserves to find someone more compatible I guess. So I'm sure it's just about them.

Last edited:

SearchingforGrey

I would think the breakup occurred *very* recently when Moon in Libra perfected its square to him/Saturn in Cap. Maybe even today? The square is the energy for her to breakup and she was not liking him by reception, although he received her by exaltation.

Now she/separates from the square, still not liking him by reception and also feeling really bad on her own, Moon being in its fall.

When Saturn moves into AQ around the solstice, she will not feel so averse toward him. But it would seem to me that the square between her/Moon and him/Saturn along with reception between them would point to a potential breakup time.

Please update.

Thank you for your input.

You know, I thought the same but I guess they haven't since I saw some social media post of them going to a Xmas town so I don't think they would go if they would have broken up.

Weird.

Maybe a conversation started? I know it's hard it is to make a decision like that. Specially around the holidays.

tikana

Hi, no my question was when will they break up? Regardless of me, I know he's not happy and he deserves to be. Deserves to find someone more compatible I guess. So I'm sure it's just about them.

The problem with these questions is they are not involving you. In another words, horaries tend to have a tone if you cannot influence a situation, do not ask.

Him being happy or not not much you can do about it. It is not your job to make sure he is happy, it is HIS JOB. You can take the happiest situation miserable.

SearchingforGrey

The problem with these questions is they are not involving you. In another words, horaries tend to have a tone if you cannot influence a situation, do not ask.

Him being happy or not not much you can do about it. It is not your job to make sure he is happy, it is HIS JOB. You can take the happiest situation miserable.

I understand. Not sure if him talking to me about would give me enough to ask tho. What do you think?

ameliaastrology

I agree with Tikana. I note that the Moon is currently out of orb of any applying aspects. Often in horary, if we overstep our bounds, i.e. prying too closely into someone else's private life, and the heaven thinks that it is not our business, something like this (or other notable considerations before judgment) can show up. I personally will not judge such a chart.

He talked to you about this, but he didn't ask you to seek divination on his relationship.

Amelia

tikana

I understand. Not sure if him talking to me about would give me enough to ask tho. What do you think?

Violation of privacy doesnt mean anything to you?
He didnt ask you to run a horary or astrological input.
You asked when will they break up ..i think you want them to break up sohe can confide in you ..you dont care about his happiness. If that was the case u'd be asking is he happy?
And what makes you think that if he is unhappy, its source is a bad relationship?

And if you dont have any romantic interest in him why are you in 5th house in fall and via combusta?
Thats pretty malignant placement for a questor to be if your intent is innocent and you care for the quested

Last edited:

SearchingforGrey

Violation of privacy doesnt mean anything to you?
He didnt ask you to run a horary or astrological input.
You asked when will they break up ..i think you want them to break up sohe can confide in you ..you dont care about his happiness. If that was the case u'd be asking is he happy?
And what makes you think that if he is unhappy, its source is a bad relationship?

And if you dont have any romantic interest in him why are you in 5th house in fall and via combusta?
Thats pretty malignant placement for a questor to be if your intent is innocent and you care for the quested

Maybe cause of how I feel. And hurting and i can't see things clearly.

But you know the last thing i need now it's your aggressive answer.
I didn't mean to offend anybody.
I have seen this same type of questions here. And if I overstep my boundaries then just say it but I don't deserve the way you are answering when I'm already in bad shape, does it make you feel better? When you respond like this?

ameliaastrology

If you're emotionally hung up on the matter, in all likelihood you get the ascendant and Moon. The cosmo doesn't obey our instructions and leave us off our charts just because we will it to. Especially our romance charts. I think this is only logical: there is no chart if we are indifferent. Idle curiosity does not yield valid charts. And in a romance chart in which we are not completely indifferent - then we are emotionally romantically involved (unless you say you do it for a close girlfriend and you are sure she doesn't mind you ask and you genuinely need divine advice on how to counsel her) and as querents we get the ascendant. It is only right this way or the other.

If you study Lilly's charts, you'll see that a planet in the 7th (or a planet in close aspect with the descendant lord if there is no such planet in the 7th) represents the quesited's involvement otherwise. Lilly doesn't use the ascendant for that. He stresses here and there that it belongs to the querent (unless this is a decumbiture chart. Or when a wife asks about a potentially cheating husband - by certain ancient methods the quesited gets the ascendant). I don't think this Moon is his girlfriend, especially considering who is asking the question. Jupiter is more like it.

Also, some astrologers are of the view that a Moon out of orb with any applying aspect means that nothing can happen. I am of the view that the question is not valid. In any case, you seem to be rather confused at the moment, your real intention obscure, and this has obscured the chart, too. I would suggest you cast it aside. If the matter bothers you again, ask with an honest intention at another time. Bonatti suggests that the querent ponders over her question for a day and a night before asking. There is some gold in that advice in my experience.

Amelia

Last edited:

tikana

Maybe cause of how I feel. And hurting and i can't see things clearly.

But you know the last thing i need now it's your aggressive answer.
I didn't mean to offend anybody.
I have seen this same type of questions here. And if I overstep my boundaries then just say it but I don't deserve the way you are answering when I'm already in bad shape, does it make you feel better? When you respond like this?

Your reply proves my post above.
Your horary is not geniune - thats my problem with your horary
Ask what you want to find out not as a spite

Amelia is correct on this. Jupiter is the gf not moon.

tikana

If you're emotionally hung up on the matter, in all likelihood you get the ascendant and Moon. The cosmo doesn't obey our instructions and leave us off our charts just because we will it to. Especially our romance charts. I think this is only logical: there is no chart if we are indifferent. Idle curiosity does not yield valid charts. And in a romance chart in which we are not completely indifferent - then we are emotionally romantically involved (unless you say you do it for a close girlfriend and you are sure she doesn't mind you ask and you genuinely need divine advice on how to counsel her) and as querents we get the ascendant. It is only right this way or the other.

If you study Lilly's charts, you'll see that a planet in the 7th (or a planet in close aspect with the descendant lord if there is no such planet in the 7th) represents the quesited's involvement otherwise. Lilly doesn't use the ascendant for that. He stresses here and there that it belongs to the querent (unless this is a decumbiture chart. Or when a wife asks about a potentially cheating husband - by certain ancient methods the quesited gets the ascendant). I don't think this Moon is his girlfriend, especially considering who is asking the question. Jupiter is more like it.

Also, some astrologers are of the view that a Moon out of orb with any applying aspect means that nothing can happen. I am of the view that the question is not valid. In any case, you seem to be rather confused at the moment, your real intention obscure, and this has obscured the chart, too. I would suggest you cast it aside. If the matter bothers you again, ask with an honest intention at another time. Bonatti suggests that the querent ponders over her question for a day and a night before asking. There is some gold in that advice in my experience.

Amelia

Amelia
You cant fool horary (i am sure you noticed). Asce and its ruler tells the story. Moon is the querent basically its saying moon will be in this shape for a long time most likely months hoping that she will get satisfaction of them breaking up.

U can see she was in love with him due to moon exalting saturn in libra
Then the break happend (square)
Hes an azz by default saturn looks for his own interests (saturn in cap in own house) the jup hates him as well. He rejects the querent. Quesrent is hung up on super agressive mars which triggers mote anger so literally its besiegment saturn by square then reception by angry mars
She needs to let him go bc she will be hurting more.
See the chain of effects here?

SearchingforGrey

Amelia
You cant fool horary (i am sure you noticed). Asce and its ruler tells the story. Moon is the querent basically its saying moon will be in this shape for a long time most likely months hoping that she will get satisfaction of them breaking up.

Hes an azz by default saturn looks for his own interests (saturn in cap in own house) the jup hates him as well. He rejects the querent. Quesrent is hung up on super agressive mars which triggers mote anger so literally its besiegment saturn by square then reception by angry mars

Thank you. I am hurting. And I'm already on a flight back home. I'm sad and feel like a fool to have come from so far bc he wanted to talk and sort things out.

SearchingforGrey

Amelia

Thank you. I am hurting. And I'm already on a flight back home. I'm sad and feel like a fool to have come from so far bc he wanted to "talk and sort things out"

I wouldn't call it satisfaction. I was just happy that he "missed me as I do him"
So I took a huge leap but fell right on my ***.

SearchingforGrey

Amelia

Thank Amelia. I now understand it better

I wasn't trying to fool anybody. Nor horary. I'm learning, most of it self taught (i kinda suck) so thank you for taking a few minutes

tikana

Thank you. I am hurting. And I'm already on a flight back home. I'm sad and feel like a fool to have come from so far bc he wanted to "talk and sort things out"

I wouldn't call it satisfaction. I was just happy that he "missed me as I do him"
So I took a huge leap but fell right on my ***.

Let it go. He is Not what u need