Why do women disrespect me?

ToltecLearn

Well I read a similar thread here from a lady. I have the opposite problem - women disrespect me or outright ignore me and many would treat me bad, especially those younger than me or my age (but not only). I’ve always suffered lots of drama and criticism from women in school and at my jobs. It was only at jobs with just 1 or no women where there weren’t any problems. I also have never had a woman flirt with me, they act cold and business-like towards me. Due to this I’ve started to fear them now and basically try to avoid dealing with them at work if I can, but that’s not a good way. What in my chart makes me women’s public enemy number 1? Should I just avoid work places with many women (it’s usually women in schools or business environments that have caused me trouble)? My chart is here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132398

I actually had some luck in dating further west from my birthplace but of course I never got a 2nd date with any of the women I met with except those who we became just friends with. I also had lots of drama with female flatmates over petty things. Oh and psychics have told me that more than one women had performed black magic on me (my Pluto position?). Is it Saturn’s opposition to Venus to blame for my lack of luck with anything relating to women? It’s like it’s some bad past life karma.

it acctualy could be saturn opposition venus, in the case for a long therm situation,

but having venus opposite uranus and mars square uranus maybe could help you to have more of a short term thing at least i guess,

could it be mercury in cancer? maybe the way of communication of mercury in cancer, maybe too maternal or bland?

having mars in aries its a really good position that might help you achieve your goals,

at the end of the day disrespect comes from all types of people, bosses, even on the road, so theres no other way around it just try to talk more like your mars in aries i guess

thats just an idea i might be wrong im just a beginner, im just practicing, its a hobby, thanks for sharing

Jesusistheway

Well I read a similar thread here from a lady. I have the opposite problem - women disrespect me or outright ignore me and many would treat me bad, especially those younger than me or my age (but not only). I’ve always suffered lots of drama and criticism from women in school and at my jobs. It was only at jobs with just 1 or no women where there weren’t any problems. I also have never had a woman flirt with me, they act cold and business-like towards me. Due to this I’ve started to fear them now and basically try to avoid dealing with them at work if I can, but that’s not a good way. What in my chart makes me women’s public enemy number 1? Should I just avoid work places with many women (it’s usually women in schools or business environments that have caused me trouble)? My chart is here: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132398

I actually had some luck in dating further west from my birthplace but of course I never got a 2nd date with any of the women I met with except those who we became just friends with. I also had lots of drama with female flatmates over petty things. Oh and psychics have told me that more than one women had performed black magic on me (my Pluto position?). Is it Saturn’s opposition to Venus to blame for my lack of luck with anything relating to women? It’s like it’s some bad past life karma.

venus in gemini in the 10th house of competition and success next to the wounded healer of cancer. and that ruler the moon is opposite your planet of luck - jupiter in the 9th.

so you need to show not tell and be quiet and less combative.

join them not to them this or that. join them in a band, join them with similar interests and do not gloat over them

also i would go to catholic mass or see a priest over this matter of magic juju.

waybread

I agree on Venus opposite Saturn. But basically I think you don't expect people to like you, in general (sun square Pluto) so you organize your perceptual life to validate what you believe about yourself.

Can you develop a more empowering self-image? Like, "I get along well with most people. I just haven't yet met the right woman for me."

Skip the past life stuff. It's not helping you to live a happier life.

Please keep in mind that women are human beings just as you yourself are a human being. At some level, people are people. Don't make women out to be some kind of separate hostile species.

Most of us are harmless.

CapAquaPis

The range of 24-30' Virgo, esp. 27' Virgo is the fall of Venus, the lowest point a planet could go is in its fall. Having a Saturn and Lilith in the range myself, it provides an explanation on not having a lot of romantic and sexual experience. Note Saturn is in 25' Virgo conjunct Lilith in 26', as well Jupiter in 6' and Mars in 9', all in the 3rd house that represents a neighborhood and my community. My Venus is in Aries in 10th conjunct MC along with feminine energies of dwarf planets Ceres and Eris. And my Mercury is in it's fall in 13' Pisces (I'm an Aquarius sun/moon person).

DarkLover

To make a comment from a practical point of view...looks, income, masculinity make a huge impact to women in my own experience. Women want men who act like insensitive wolves, not guys who easily get hurt over their behavior. Women like to test guys.

For example my wife that i am married to...when I first met her she acted actually just like the women you described toward me. She was very curt with me, cold, and sometimes acted very angry that I was talking to her.Her behavior would suggest she wasn't interested. I ignored her behavior and pursued her anyway, later she became flirtatious back to me. I asked her why she acted the way she did to me later when we married. She said she just was not one of those women who were nice to everyone, she didn't consider herself a flirt and actually said she gets offended by women who are nice and friendly to every man that approaches them. She also said she doesn't like sissy guys who get their feelings easily hurt over her behavior, she wants a man not a boy.

...so don't take their behavior so personally, pursue women anyway and see what happens... is my advice.

I would give you more astrology advice, but I am new to astrology and just know a little.