All the Cappy Moons out there...

zoumizzouzou

Are you seen as cold, emotionless, heart and soulless? Having a general "I don't care" attitude? Seen as distant, not able to connect to anyone? I am...

Peregrine_Moon

No. My Moon is in Capricorn but that cookbook definition of a Capricorn Moon is a huge distortion.

The Sun and Moon have to be considered together: they always cooperate. By itself, the Sun is blinding. We can't look at it. We see and experience it reflected through the Moon. The Sun describes the individual's energy. The Moon describes how that person will live, the principal need for which the Sun's energy is expressed.

This is not to say that the Sun and Moon have to be in aspect to each other. They don't. Regardless, the Sun's light will be reflected through the Moon's need. The way the Moon in Capricorn operates always depends on the sign in which the Sun is found.

Please post your chart. Let's see what's going on. Maybe we can help you.

FarEastUranus

No, but I shudder from mushy display of affection. Everything is geared towards emotional efficiency, including one's creative energy and the way love is displayed (5th house Capricorn moon).

In terms of sociability, you have have to look at Venus :kissing: I'm a chameleon and can easily immerse myself comfortably in any social environment, but I need a lot of down time too (days alone).

zoumizzouzou

I am a Capricorn Moon in III. I have 2 other outer planets (Uranus and Neptune) here too. My Venus is in Leo in X, and I am outgoing in social situations :wink:

persephone5

Can't say that description fits me. I feel the effects of saturn very strongly, but I feel the effects of other planets just as strongly so I think they help balance things out.

I think I feel capricorn moon more inwardly than I express it. I don't like mushiness or too much emotion, I don't express my feelings well or like talking about them. I am pretty self contained in general, though I think I actually feel better when I actually express myself. Its hard though for a lot of us cappy moons to express ourselves, especially if its in a way that (to us) will make us look weak.

zoumizzouzou

I hate showing emotions! Lol. To me, it shows weakness, and I don't consider myself weak (maybe its my Mars in Leo...?). I don't get over sentimental about most things, I don't cry in front of people either. I don't really like when people come to me with emotional problems or people cry in front of me (except babies of course).

Peregrine_Moon

I don't have difficulties with others' emotions. People can come and cry, feel rotten, moan and groan and I'm fine with it. But I'm not one to be over-emotional with others unless I know them very well, and even then, not often.

Kuntuzangmo

My cap moon is conj. saturn in 5th.
I tend to be very reserved emotionally....until I've decided to trust, and then trust fully. Or at the other extreme, I decide to trust all the way and then regret later. I've been told I seem aloof, distant....true. There's a large degree of detachment natally. The good news is that there's a lot of room to navigate emotional situations...whereas others perhaps get stuck in a position and find it hard to change. This is useful in challenges is makes for really good insight/action under pressure.

zoumizzouzou

If it makes a difference, my natal Saturn is in IV in Aquarius and is aspected as an opposition to my Midhaven... this makes me think of how unstable and how anti feelings my upbringing was. Very detached family life.

catastrophe

Yeeeeepp...

Sag/Mercury, Cap/Moon, Cap/Uranus, Cap/Neptune stellium in the III house... I love communicating with people, I just have a hard time connecting with the immediate emotions they have... I do provide a receptive and supportive shoulder to lean on though

zoumizzouzou

Yeeeeepp...

Sag/Mercury, Cap/Moon, Cap/Uranus, Cap/Neptune stellium in the III house... I love communicating with people, I just have a hard time connecting with the immediate emotions they have... I do provide a receptive and supportive shoulder to lean on though

Are you like my cosmic twin??? Lol, I have a Cappy Moon, Uranus and Neptune in III as well! :lol:

catastrophe

Are you like my cosmic twin??? Lol, I have a Cappy Moon, Uranus and Neptune in III as well! :lol:

I give anyone with a loaded third house credit... I feel like it'll take my whole life to find out what that really means :surprised:

I also have a stellium with Sun, Saturn and North Node in there as well

zoumizzouzou

I give anyone with a loaded third house credit... I feel like it'll take my whole life to find out what that really means :surprised:

I also have a stellium with Sun, Saturn and North Node in there as well

Idk if it means anything because I haven't studied this part of astrology, but I also have Lilith, Asc Node, and Juno in Capricorn III as well.

serafin5

If it makes a difference, my natal Saturn is in IV in Aquarius and is aspected as an opposition to my Midhaven... this makes me think of how unstable and how anti feelings my upbringing was. Very detached family life.

Hey There Zoumi!

I just wanted to say that I also have my natal Saturn in Aqua in the 4th and is also opp. my MC in Leo but I have never attributed this to my extremely unstable family life. Im so glad you mentioned this in your post; thank you!

Blessings,
S5

catastrophe

Hey There Zoumi!

I just wanted to say that I also have my natal Saturn in Aqua in the 4th and is also opp. my MC in Leo but I have never attributed this to my extremely unstable family life. Im so glad you mentioned this in your post; thank you!

Same same here, except I have Venus in Aquarius in the Fourth House, opposing my Leo Jupiter in 10th/Midheaven at 28 Cancer... very hush hush and argumentative household I was raised in throughout my childhood... along with no siblings I kept to myself, by myself :crying: