Is Jupiter the Final way to go?

Blackempress

I'm trying to understand if Jupiter decides the ultimate 'interest' in life & achieve the area it corresponds to.

I'm a Jupiter in Scorpio & all my life wanted to understand LIFE & take immense amount of interest in all the fields related: Psychology, Religion, Surgery, Occult & even magic.

Since Saturn-Return the need to Indulge in these have risen & I was reflecting whether just looking at Jupiter one can tell where people might end up?

gen6k

my jupiter is in the 12th house in gemini. i think its more of a world-view of how something is done.

the gemini makes me spread out and the 12th makes it more confluent to some topics i guess. i havent exactly connected with the 12th more inherently untill my rahu dasha.

though i do think that the jupiter house designates a powerful house.

M

may28gemini

lol oh my, powerful jupiter...

my jupiter isn't necessarily powerful as it is very beautiful, at the critical degree of 0 on the 1st house cusp. even when i'm not directly in the arts, i bring out the "artist" quality. i'm a writer, specifically content writer, and i can write anything under, over, around, and through the sun and give it beauty and magic. why would i even go through the trouble of doing that? trust me, if i could turn it off and take a break once in awhile, i would.

oh yeah, several years ago, i worked as a freelance makeup artist and i was an assistant at a high end hair salon. a lot of the clients liked that i gave them fantastic blow outs instead of the standardized ones we were suppose to give. i also received a lot of tips for beautifying people better than my coworkers. i did get along really well with the libras and we worked together to make everyone beautiful. yes, i'll admit it. i'm totally into all things beautiful!

catastrophe

My Jupiter is Retrograde in Leo in the 10th house... I still am trying to figure out how I can utilize this in my life, vocation, and efforts... :crying: :andy:
It is opposing Venus in Aquarius in 4th house, sextile Mars in Taurus in 8th house

Blackempress

lol oh my, powerful jupiter...

Just loved this story!!! A very unique version!

my jupiter is in the 12th house in gemini. i think its more of a world-view of how something is done.

Difficult to access point but would love to see how you bring your inner gifts for the world!

I suppose Jupiter does show where and what we attract and sign shows how to go about it
Jupiter expands and so it would expand the house its in, luck?
But again the aspects may show where we may go overboard?

Thanks for the link. I do agree with bad aspects it goes towards indulgence but otherwise would inflate the areas it touches.

Blackempress

My Jupiter is Retrograde in Leo in the 10th house... I still am trying to figure out how I can utilize this in my life, vocation, and efforts... :crying: :andy:
It is opposing Venus in Aquarius in 4th house, sextile Mars in Taurus in 8th house

Sounds like a strong position to have esp in LEO of arts/attractions & sextile Mars of 8th. Would love to know where it leads to but a brief look at your chart might lead to communication/teaching.