5th house and children

Moonbaby23

Hello all!

I was wondering anyone had any thoughts about the possibility of having children in the future. I feel like my chances don't look good judging by the 5th house, but I definitely want them. I did have an abortion a few years ago and am nearly 30 now.

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• birth chart.JPG
    birth chart.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 75

Harmelia

Hello all!

I was wondering anyone had any thoughts about the possibility of having children in the future. I feel like my chances don't look good judging by the 5th house, but I definitely want them. I did have an abortion a few years ago and am nearly 30 now.

Thank you in advance!

I don't see a problem with your 5th house. In fact, the North Node there would be a very good thing. In Capricorn, you'd be a dedicated , responsible Mom - but probably one who will do it in her own way. You wouldn't probably be following the advice of authorities on how to raise a child. You will need to watch out for depending too much on your children for companionship or for your needs for closeness. If you work on your own autonomy and cultivate good boundaries, you can avoid making them too dependent. You need to model autonomy and independence for them while giving them all your love too. This is your life's lesson - to have autonomy, inner strength and self-mastery. Your tendency is to have thin boundaries and to depend upon others for your self-definition. So, just keep this in mind. You are to have healthy personal goals that develop your confidence, self-esteem and self-identity and autonomy. In other words, you have a life beyond serving and caring for others. Make sure you don't fall into old patterns and forget that you are an individual and not just a mother and wife.

Moonbaby23

Wow, thank you so much for your reply! That's fantastic advice and I feel that I can definitely relate to everything you said.

Thanks again!

Zora

Account Closed
I was wondering anyone had any thoughts about the possibility of having children in the future.I feel like my chances don't look good judging by the 5th house, but I definitely want them.

I did have an abortion a few years ago and am nearly 30 now.

attachment.php

Hello Moonbaby,

when - year- was the abortion ? Was it your choice or did it just happen to you ?

Having own children is 5th house. But to conceive a child and to get pregnant and to be a mother yourself - is female principle and to be seen in the 4th house of a chart - starting with scorpio - ruled by pluto and having intercepted sag in - co-ruled by jupiter. And not all pregnancies always and ever results in delivering a child to birth - a lot can happen in the meantime.

To conceive a child and to get pregnant is also a question of transits. Ruler of 4th house - your pluto has first to be transit-activated by a slowmoving transit planet - and the quality of aspect show the flow how it will go for you.

Same with delivering a child to birth - ruler of 5th house - saturn- has to be activated by a slowmoving transit planet.

With a well planet placed 5th house - in general - you may have children in your life you take care for - but they must not consequently also be your own. For ex. your divorced partner could bring his children in your life, too or you adopt children.

Neptune in 5th house can show a lost soul not having been born to earth- as a miscarriage or an abortion (moon conj. pluto in scorpio is called the abortion aspect - both sextiling northnode in 5th house -fated) but can also can show a waiver having children for a higher reason and purpose.

But nevertheless saturn at the end of 5th house - as ruler of 5th house in own ruled house is strong and northnode in 5th house looks like a fated relationship with a child - visibly born.

But from your chart and actual transits - I don't see a pregnancy and having a child this year - more next year.