Random exes

Zeuses

I wonder what transits (short or long) people would expect to find in the chart of someone who once had an ex from a short relationship randomly contact them after years, on the anniversary of the meeting of another ex lol. Nothing of any consequence was said just a return of photos I had sent them years before. Then they disappeared as randomly as they appeared and posted photos of them with their current partner a couple of days later lol. I've looked at my chart and know what my transits were, although not sure which specific ones may have brought this but wondered what others think they may have been.

Cary2

Banned
There may be a variety of indications, but I have noticed similar things with Venus/Saturn contacts, transits usually, but I assume it would extend to other predictive charts as well. Theoretically speaking, I might expect Venus/Moon as well.

Zeuses

There may be a variety of indications, but I have noticed similar things with Venus/Saturn contacts, transits usually, but I assume it would extend to other predictive charts as well. Theoretically speaking, I might expect Venus/Moon as well.

Thankyou Cary2. There is a saturn trine Venus but it is 4 degree orb. I also had a Venus trine mars on the day and quite a few longer term transits but thought because of the short period assumed it was a closer planetary transit. I too would have expected Saturn Venus as I think, amongst other things it represents old friends/lovers or an age difference (I think) which was the case in this.

Last edited: