Astrolog Timezones

grant12

Hello could someone please assist me in setting up a correct timezone in the Astrolog Programme . There are a few fields to fill out including month day year and time which are straight forward but then it comes to a box that requests auto detect daylight with a yes or no option followed by a timezone as I am located in Melbourne Australia I assume the correct timezone is EST followed by longitude and latitude co ordinates for Melbourne are 37.81 Deg South and 144.96 Degrees East but on the Astrolog programme these inputs are in West and North so I will try and input the Melbourne values and see what changes appear . The is also a location box underneath and i have previously typed in Melbourne expecting the values to auto adjust but it didnt , any advice appreciated

swanswings

Last edited:

Cruiser1

Hello could someone please assist me in setting up a correct timezone in the Astrolog Programme . There are a few fields to fill out including month day year and time which are straight forward but then it comes to a box that requests auto detect daylight with a yes or no option followed by a timezone. The is also a location box underneath and i have previously typed in Melbourne expecting the values to auto adjust but it didnt , any advice appreciated
Astrolog 7.00 and beyond has automatic time zone and Daylight Saving Time detection. :cool: In versions 6.50 and before, you had to manually specify the longitude, latitude, time zone, and whether Daylight Saving Time was in effect. Astrolog 7.00 still allows you to manually specify them if you want, but it's much easier to have the program fill them out for you. To do this, type your city e.g. "Melbourne" in the "Location" field, and then click "Lookup City". Select the city result that looks right from the list and click "Apply Data" to automatically set the Daylight Saving, Time Zone, Longitude, and Latitude fields appropriately.