Relationship issues or ++ from my chart?

rainbows

natal.gif

Exact birth time unknown...so please keep that in mind.

Can you tell me what my main issues are in relationships and what sun or venus(signs) I'd do best with? Dated 2 libra/scorpios (for years.) Pretty bad overall. They just were not intellectually similar to me at all and personality was so different, I found wanting myself wanting more depth to conversation and they were more surface types-also lied ALOT. Alot of arguments...but the relationships lasted years. Dunno if that's a good thing though.. Gemini sun, cancer venus recently was the best relationship I've ever had (alot of love caring and tenderness) but he had really bad anxiety that was eating him up and being an empath with some anxiety issues as well that just didnt go anywhere dating them longterm despite being friends for years prior. We still care for eachother alot, just not in a romantic way anymore. Also realizing air signs are maybe not sincere+grounded enough for me. They would tell me I grounded them which I slightly take offense to now considering it was like holding onto a hot air balloon for me.

...I recently dated a taurus sun taurus venus for a short while and not really long enough to fully know them but the chemistry and attraction to them was intense, we were very different in alot of regards but really warm and grounded energy between us, super easy to talk to about anything and everything even if we disagreed on some stuff (which was alot-the debates were fun and cute and we ended up accepting and agreeing with one anothers view in the end although we're both super stubborn. We both had to leave out of state a month after meeting so it wasn't exactly a break up and I wouldn't say we were in a actual serious relationship. He was a bit stiff at times, but best hug i've ever gotten from someone was from him. I had alot of anxiety and worry over something and told him I needed to talk to him about something that was bothering me and he leaned against his car and told me to come here and opened up his arms to me. When he hugged me he didn't let go and the whole time I talked he rocked side to side with me...soo soothing, it was like a rush of warmth from head to toe..I lost track of all my anxious thoughts and we rested our heads against eachother and just ended up whispering about randomness and giggling a bit... :( So physical chemistry (i don't mean purely sexual) tops my charts on one of the most important.

See anything on my chart about relationships or what energy/sign esp for venus and sun would best suit me?

Last edited: