Questions about future partner, what do you think?

destiny

Hi beautiful people.

Im quite new to astrology, reading it all the time. For one thing, I always whanted my boyfriends to want to go somewhere, be something, smart and buisnessminded.

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.c...&d1min=35&citylist=Gothenburg,+Sweden&lang=en

Im really into passion, without passion, and things happen in the relationship I get bored easily, I also get stimulated by talking, whant him to talk about dreams, passions, goals and say how much he loves me! :innocent:

Never been married been in three serious relationship, my age 30.
Do you belive it's Juno, 7th house, or Venus, Mars that rules your future husband?

Me sun in Cancer
Moon Cancer
ASC scorpio
Venus Gemini
Mars Libra
Juno Sagitarius
7th house Taurus (empty) ruler Venus in my 8th house....

Can't wait for ur answears :cancerimg:Kisses and hugs
Camilla

destiny

this question is more about, what did you find accurate?
Do you follow Juno-Jupiter.
7th house
Sun signs in female charts?

It seems to me if you google. People think diffrently, diffrent analysis.

So what did you find more accurate in people in your redaning? And why do you think that is?

Zarathu

Account Closed
While it certainly not required that people post a chart, its also true that without a chart, or the data that designates the chart, there is no chance that any one here will be able to give you an astrological answer.

destiny

birth.png

I hope i did this right?:sideways:

Zarathu

Account Closed
View attachment 37751

I hope i did this right?:sideways:

You posted a chart, and apparently the Sweden original data is your chart data, but you failed to ask a question.

Astrology is way more vast a subject than is represented in the newspapers and magazines. Its symbolic language covers every aspect of your life now, your past life, and your future life,and even your past lives. There are at least 10 different charts that could be erected based on your data, with literally hundreds of thousands of data pieces that have to interact together to come up with a valuation of a report.

Because of this, you need to ask a specific question. Many people here are not going to give you a full $300US chart analysis for free. If you want a computer generated one-size-fit-all then email me privately and I'll send you one. But its not specific to you only to a very general you that is like many people.

destiny

You posted a chart, and apparently the Sweden original data is your chart data, but you failed to ask a question.

Astrology is way more vast a subject than is represented in the newspapers and magazines. Its symbolic language covers every aspect of your life now, your past life, and your future life,and even your past lives. There are at least 10 different charts that could be erected based on your data, with literally hundreds of thousands of data pieces that have to interact together to come up with a valuation of a report.

Because of this, you need to ask a specific question. Many people here are not going to give you a full $300US chart analysis for free. If you want a computer generated one-size-fit-all then email me privately and I'll send you one. But its not specific to you only to a very general you that is like many people.

First of all, I came here to learn!
Second of all. Did u read my question up above? Where do you see traits of yourfuture partner, couse everyone Thinks diffrently.
Some say in 7th house, some say Juno sign. You know this right if you are an astrologer as you say!

So you can if you wanna teach, tell me what you Think. And explaine what kind of chart that you are talking about your thoughts in general about my question.

destiny

While it certainly not required that people post a chart, its also true that without a chart, or the data that designates the chart, there is no chance that any one here will be able to give you an astrological answer.
you say post a chart, witch I did:alien:

junoisuppose

I think look at the descendant.
Your descendant is in taurus, in the decan of virgo, and the duad of virgo.
Look at the position of venus - sign, decan, duad, aspects, because it is the ruler of your descendant.
Also look at the position of mercury because that rules virgo.
And the sun represents important men in one's life so check the sign, decan & duad of that.
You didn't put juno in the chart so I can't comment on that, but people say it can show the partner by the aspects it makes, e.g. juno aspecting jupiter would mean a broad-minded type interested in jupiter things.
In the old days they took the 7th house as the 1st marriage (as opposed to 1st romance which is a 5th house thing), the 9th as the second marriage, the 11th as the 3rd marriage etc. Nowadays a lot of people don't get married but if it is a partnership rather than just a romance you might classify the first relationship as 7th and the next as 9th and so on.

destiny

I think look at the descendant.
Your descendant is in taurus, in the decan of virgo, and the duad of virgo.
Look at the position of venus - sign, decan, duad, aspects, because it is the ruler of your descendant.
Also look at the position of mercury because that rules virgo.
And the sun represents important men in one's life so check the sign, decan & duad of that.
You didn't put juno in the chart so I can't comment on that, but people say it can show the partner by the aspects it makes, e.g. juno aspecting jupiter would mean a broad-minded type interested in jupiter things.
In the old days they took the 7th house as the 1st marriage (as opposed to 1st romance which is a 5th house thing), the 9th as the second marriage, the 11th as the 3rd marriage etc. Nowadays a lot of people don't get married but if it is a partnership rather than just a romance you might classify the first relationship as 7th and the next as 9th and so on.

Oh, ok. My juno is in my 2nd house and is in Sagittarius. :wink:

S Venus opposition Juno 29 Gemini 48'42" 26 Sagittarius 50'55" 2.97 S

Mars sextile Juno 22 Libra 21'45" 26 Sagittarius 50'55" 4.48 S

Jupiter sextile Juno 1 Scorpio 11'52" 26 Sagittarius 50'55" 4.35 A

Neptune conjunction Juno 24 Sagittarius 49'45" 26 Sagittarius 50'55" 2.02 S

Pluto sextile Juno 24 Libra 11'16" 26 Sagittarius 50'55" 2.65 S

Lilith conjunction Juno 3 Capricorn 18' 8" 26 Sagittarius 50'55" 6.47 S

Mars trine Vesta 22 Libra 21'45" 22 Aquarius 15'29" 0.1 S Saturn trine Vesta 16 Libra 20'22" 22 Aquarius 15'29" 5.92 A

Neptune sextile Vesta 24 Sagittarius 49'45" 22 Aquarius 15'29" 2.57 S

Pluto trine Vesta 24 Libra 11'16" 22 Aquarius 15'29" 1.93 S

Ceres square Vesta 14 Scorpio 15'32" 22 Aquarius 15'29" 8

A Juno sextile Vesta 26 Sagittarius 50'55" 22 Aquarius 15'29" 4.58
*A - Applying aspect ; S - Separating aspect

Last edited: