analyze me

Metaphysica

fluent in astrology, but have never (maybe once) had my chart read
Interested specifically in what might be said re: the conjunctions.
Thanks in advance:wink:

Attachments

• astro_natal_placidus.jpg
    astro_natal_placidus.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 41
  • astro_natal_chart.jpg
    astro_natal_chart.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 33

destiny

Hi there Im am new to astrology, but Im going to give it a try.

So you have Airies in 5th. You like passion and like the case of a guy.
No planets so you will probubly have 2 kids.

Sagitarius rigsing, big optimistic and happy go flow. People catch your aura.

7th house Gemini, moon Leo, Sun Aq.

Do you thed to fall for guy who talk alot, funny, flirty and self indipendant?.

You are selfindipendent, Like your homebase, take care for thouse you love, not to sensitive and looking forward. You are a doer.

Metaphysica

Hi there Im am new to astrology, but Im going to give it a try.

So you have Airies in 5th. You like passion and like the case of a guy.
No planets so you will probubly have 2 kids.

Sagitarius rigsing, big optimistic and happy go flow. People catch your aura.

7th house Gemini, moon Leo, Sun Aq.

Do you thed to fall for guy who talk alot, funny, flirty and self indipendant?.

You are selfindipendent, Like your homebase, take care for thouse you love, not to sensitive and looking forward. You are a doer.

You're correct on many of those points. It made me smile the part about who I'm attracted to. That was very accurate. The smooth talker...
I guess the only part I have a discrepancy about is that while I can come off as aloof, I am extremely sensitive, which I attribute to my singleton moon, and Neptune conjunct Jupiter in the first.
All in all nice job

RosieOne

Aquarius Sun, Leo Moon - me too. Chiron bucket handle, 5th House married to (opposite) Mars/Saturn in 11th! "A working class hero is something to be", no matter what class you are born into. They can't scare you, if you stick to Union! You have a lot of freedom fighter in you.

Here is Arlo Guthrie talking about his famous Dad, Woody Guthrie, and about Pete Seeger, with Sarah Guthrie singing Union Maid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9iuYDK2x-o

Last edited:

Lenzites betulina

Mars conjunct Saturn: Sometimes signifies problems with the father, or men in general when seen in the charts of women. Mars conjunct Saturn is highly ambitious and craves power, but generally does not rise to as high of a station as they so desire, due to abuses of power in past lives, hence the saturnian restraint of martian energies.

Mars conjunct Saturn is capable of disciplined action, often with a violent flavor to it, as the study of anatomy, the practice of surgery, or martial arts. Probably also good in survival arts like tanning hides and weapon making, but I haven't studied the charts of many survivalists, so I can't make any claims. A temper is present, usually due to power struggles. In men and with an emphasis on neptune, this aspect seems to indicate involvement in the "black market"(the sale of drugs) and a fascination with crime, organized crime, heists and robberies, mafias, opportunistic crime, sharp pointy weapons, poisons, etc.

Strong mars energies influence the native throughout their lives and they must learn how to restrain those energies and put them to use in a positive way.

Mars conjunct saturn in the eleventh house: Ability to use others(friends/relatives) for their own ambitions. May have power conflicts with others, or act in a socially stealthy manner using people as pawns to acheive their own agenda, as well as a knack for making enemies. Likely to excel in strategy and the art of war.

Pluto's presence in Scorpio, further accentuates this overall theme, and makes power very important to the native, in social matters and profession. Prestige is likely to be sought through either calculated cunning or brute force, depending on how refined the saturnian influence is in the native.

The desire for power is also seen in Moon(emotions) in Leo(rulership). Generally, this would manifest as an incessant subconscious drive for alphahood/positions of authority. If the drive is clung to in the manner of an addiction, it can cause out of control behavior. The emotions can rule you or you can rule the emotions. It is your choice, the latter is where true power comes from. Likely to be self oriented - and wants to be the center of attention.

Moon in Leo in 8th house: Power conflicts in partnership, due to individualism. Needs to open heart. Can be overly sensitive to the opinions of others. Needs to control emotions.

Moon opposite venus(2nd house): Potential for financial conflict in partnership. Separates the native from other people, may have been separated from mother either psychologically or physically. Needs to learn to compromise in order to overcome aspect, but moon in leo is so individualistic that it will be adverse to the idea of compromise. Subconscious feeling of being unloved must be overcome by becomming a more loving person.

Venus in Capricorn in second house: Intense ambitions and desires for prestige and status. Potential for marrying for money or status. Outer timidity and reserve in expressing emotions. Fears giving too much of self. Serious. May seem distant or cold in love.

Venus square Pluto: Native allowed greed and lust to run rampant in other lifetimes. Lustful and immoral behavior only continue to cause problems for the native. Will be much stress and strains in relationships until the native resolves this in themself. Loneliness will be a theme in the natives life, and has the potential to act as a catalyst to cause the person to learn how to be truly loving. Must realize their problems in love come from within, rather than without.

In essence, you have a lot of karma from past lives on your hands and need to put hard work into resolving them in this lifetime, as well as to take yourself less seriously.

I could go on, but that's all for now. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

RosieOne

Mercy! I don't see your scope as anywhere near as heavy as Lenzites betulina does. You scope looks easy to me, not kidding. You have a cool Snappy T Square to balance, O well.

Hate to think what astrologers think of me and my scope if they assume I manifest from the dark side of every single archetype, and that I am eternally cursed with me Crosses! Sorry, you have bad karma. Best to get used to having a limited, difficult, unhappy life!

Wrong.

Every soul can liberate his or herself every life. Just follow the directions ala your scope. Astrology shows the way through.

Now I am married to a man with Mars conjunct Saturn in the 11th House and thus I felt extra upset when I read:

May have power conflicts with others, or act in a socially stealthy manner using people as pawns to acheive their own agenda, as well as a knack for making enemies. Likely to excel in strategy and the art of war.

How scary is that? I "may have" married an evil man, a cosmic USER! Someone who treats folks like pawns, a sociopathic war monger.

Luckily for me, (and for my partner too, given how I would treat him were he an empowered unethical loser) but luckily, thankfully, my partner displays the POSITIVE traits of Mars/Saturn in the 11th House.

I am sure you do too. It is a very powerful conjunction - gives you power in the 11th House of paradigm shifting. I call my partner, a mental chiropractor. He has studied (Saturn) for years (Saturn) and put his energy into (Mars) and been empowered by (Mars) 11th House (Aquarian) ideas and ideals and is a skilled paradigm shifter. I notice all the time how when friends and family get debating, over politics or sociological or religious questions - no accord, confused, grappling - my partner will insert one sentence. PING! Everyone suddenly sees the underlying priciples, or the big picture! Aha!

Again, I love your chart and I have every faith that you are a good, high integrity person, who will use the powerful archetypes in your scope for good, and avoid becoming Darth Vader.

Last edited:

Metaphysica

I'm coming to find more and more remarkable individuals with the difficult mars/Saturn conjunction. Giving me faith that it may not be so bad after all.

I actually enjoyed the dark interpretation. I can relate to it. I don't embrace it but I can relate to some of it.
I am also a very lucky person. I have twin stars heliacal rising: sadalsuud and sadalmelek, luckiest of the lucky and lucky one of the king.
I have lucky stars! While I am very blessed, I am truthfully just learning to see it that way. Very dark and unhappy - I guess more bi-polar- but not diagnosed- thank goodness- I think.
I appreciate all the feedback and comments. Light and dark-

RosieOne

Forgive me, there is so much great stuff in Lenzites betulina's reading. She is smart and wise. I just don't agree with her fully, about your Mars/Saturn in the 11th married to (opposite) a Bucket Handle Chiron! You are Chiron's own Knight in this time of Chiron's discovery - thus a very high integrity high soul. Since Chiron Knights often incarnate in difficult birth placements so others don't have to (ala Chiron taking Prometheus's place) it is unlikely you misused power in a previous life.

Lenzites betulina

For me Astrology is a tool for spiritual evolution. For a soul to evolve it must face its dark side. Once the dark side is truly faced it can be balanced, managed, or otherwise transmuted to be of benefit for oneself or others. Every curse is a blessing, and each blessing a curse. I'm glad you liked my post Metaphysica.

Influences are influences. What really matters is what the soul does with the influences bestowed upon them.

Last edited:

RosieOne

For me Astrology is a tool for spiritual evolution.

I completely agree.

For a soul to evolve it must face its dark side.

Yes, of course, we all have lessons to learn.

Still shining Light into the darkness dispels darkness. Focusing on darkness, chasing darkness, supports the illusion that darkness is equal and opposite to the Light. Luckily that is not the truth. Actually Light easily overpowers darkness, everytime.

Again, I have a very "difficult" horoscope but I have stubbornly refused to ever allow myself to justify any flaws in my character with my scope, or to use astrology to back my poor self image or depression. Nor have I ever believed that I have bad karma, no matter what they say. Rather I have simply juggled the Squares and balanced the Oppositions, and now I am old and I am proud of myself. Astrology be praised.

And yes, I did have to face my darkside, and yes astrology really helped me through tough times. But first astrology helped me fall in love with myself, see my talents and potential, and forgive myself and others. Astrology has given me hope and mapped a way through - even when astrologers have insisted that I am cursed, way afflicted, and so forth.

Influences are influences. What really matters is what the soul does with the influences bestowed upon them.

So true.

Again, personally, I think it is very important to share with clients all the fantastic, awesome, potential they have - what is possible it they, if we all, can simply work proactively with our scopes.

Last edited:

Vista

Astro.com uses very wide orbs for aspects so in essence, you don't have nearly the squares and oppositions this chart is showing. I think the Moon square Pluto could explain some of your dark thoughts. I see bi-polar many times in people who have Moon in hard aspect to Uranus, I never thought about Moon to Pluto although I would think this aspect would indicate more obsessive compulsive and dark thoughts as you said verses erratic Uranus would suggest.

fluent in astrology, but have never (maybe once) had my chart read
Interested specifically in what might be said re: the conjunctions.
Thanks in advance:wink:

Lenzites betulina

Focusing on darkness, chasing darkness, supports the illusion that darkness is equal and opposite to the Light.

I don't know how you managed to make these assumptions about my intent or my beliefs.

Still shining Light into the darkness dispels darkness. Focusing on darkness, chasing darkness, supports the illusion that darkness is equal and opposite to the Light. Luckily that is not the truth. Actually Light easily overpowers darkness, everytime.

Please read The Dark Night of the Soul by San Jose de la Cruz AKA St. John of the Cross. This text thoroughly explains the process by which light overcomes darkness. It is a long and grueling process, and is by no means easy or delightful. The most difficult lessons are the most valuable.

Again, personally, I think it is very important to share with clients all the fantastic, awesome, potential they have - what is possible it they, if we all, can simply work proactively with our scopes.

We have different approaches. Don't take it personally.

RosieOne

No, of course, I have no personal problems with you. You are super smart and talented. And I love discussing/debating astrological counseling methodology with fellow astrologers. We can agree to disagree, or impact each other.

My reaction to your methods, rightly or wrongly, is similar to what Forrest says in the first few minutes of this wonderful speech on being a professional astrologer and the future of astrology as a career:

The Future of Astrology - Steven Forrest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWN8kk1uVhM

Lenzites betulina

Thanks.

I was trained not to baby the "client". Many people search out astrology for fluff and want to hear all about how great they are at this, that, or the other, but giving a person praise does not solve their problems, nor does it shine awareness upon their problems. It is not my job to stroke egos. Mental masturbation poses great obstacles to emotional healing and spiritual evolution. I stand by this statement.

Adults should be treated as adults and not children. As such, they should be capable of handling a rather neutral report of documented influences, be they positive or negative(the influences, that is), that they may or may not resonate with, and use that information for self-investigation, and thus spiritual growth.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/30312181/site/todayshow/ns/today-books/t/me-me-me-americas-narcissism-epidemic/

"American culture's focus on self-admiration has caused a flight from reality to the land of grandiose fantasy."

"In fact, narcissism causes almost all of the things that Americans hoped high self-esteem would prevent, including aggression, materialism, lack of caring for others, and shallow values. In trying to build a society that celebrates high self-esteem, self-expression, and "loving yourself," Americans have inadvertently created more narcissists — and a culture that brings out the narcissistic behavior in all of us."

Now, I do understand that you feel that I may have been a bit rough around the edges. Well, I am rough around the edges. No arguing that.

I also understand that there is a time for encouragement. This particular request was for analysis and not encouragement. Metaphysica did not ask anybody to make her feel special, I simply imparted the information that I felt most astrologers would omit for fear of being considered impolite. And to this point, nobody else has explored any influences that could be perceived as negative in this chart.

RosieOne

I completely agree with the American narcissism bottom part of your post!

I was trained not to baby the "client".

By baby I am hearing that you wish to be truthful with clients, and not lie to them, or pretend in any way, that having T Saturn on their Plutos and T Pluto on their Saturn/Neptune/Uranus stelliums is easy or doesn't matter. Or more personally, less generationally speaking - say natal Sun/Moon opposition Squared Saturn - don't tell them that they live on easy street.

If this is what you mean by baby then I agree with you totally. But partly because the client already knows they got born into a war zone.

Many people search out astrology for fluff and want to hear all about how great they are at this, that, or the other, but giving a person praise does not solve their problems, nor does it shine awareness upon their problems.

Really? People search out astrology for fluff? I've never experienced this. Or never noticed this, at least.

How about our Sun/Moon opposition Squared Saturn client? S/he wants to be flattered and praised? Or does s/he simply wish to find a way through? If the astrologer doesn't tell this client about how amazing their lives can become, with work and practice, then who will tell them? Certainly no one around them is likely to have ever noticed their good side or seen their potentials.

And honest praise (as distinct from flattery) does indeed help people and having high goals helps lots too. There are many great reasons why high souls choose challenging scopes/lives and lots and lots of good reasons why people with challenging scopes can, and do, go far, very far. Being the first person to mention the fact that their lives are not fatally/eternally cursed is actually a great honor, I feel.

It is not my job to stroke egos. Mental masturbation poses great obstacles to emotional healing and spiritual evolution. I stand by this statement.

Egos automatically sort/measure by comparison, better/worse, high/low. So yes, encouraging people to think they are better/higher than others, or worse/lower than others, that they are among the elite blessed, or cursed worms this life, that there are good scopes and then there are bad scopes - yes, very bad. I don't wish to cater to egos, or people's self esteem problems, no matter which way they swing.

Now I am not trained as a psychologist this life, nor a doctor. I enjoy depth therapy - as in, at times in my life I have put myself into therapy, face to face, behind a closed door with someone with lots of training - gone very deep, and really gotten a whole bunch out of it. If you are not a trained and licensed psychologist already, I hope you go into that field because again, you are very talented.

But on the internet?

And even face to face, most people who come to me as astrology clients are NOT desiring to enter depth therapy with me, and if they were, again, I am not licensed for that. This doesn't make them less adult. And me focusing on what the client is asking and wanting from me, wanting from astrology, wanting in their lives, isn't babying my clients either.

Last edited:

Vista

Ladies,

I am glad you worked things out but but we have gotten off track here. Let's get back to the subject of astrology.

Vista